|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Salem Horror by Henry Kuttner; The Terror from the Depths by Fritz Leiber; Rising with Surtsey by Brian Lumley.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote Magyar Folklore?
2. Whose house was located on the Aylesbury Pike?
3. In what year was Junzt's book originally published?
4. Who visits Carson at the house?
5. What is the name of the missing pilot?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the occupation of Fischer's father?
2. The witch-people were supposedly from which region?
3. The black stone reminds the narrator of a similar stone found in which remote region?
4. Where is the Black Stone located?
5. What famous author dies in The Terror From the Depths?
This section contains 119 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)