The Call of Cthulhu and The Haunter of the Dark by H. P. Lovecraft
1. What is the name of the main character in the The Call of Cthulhu?
2. What is the name of the main character's grand uncle?
3. Angell served as professor emeritus in which university department?
(c) Semitic Languages.
(d) Marine Biology.
4. What was the name of the university in which Angell taught?
5. In The Call of Cthulhu, what item is supposedly evil?
6. In what year did Angell learn about the Cthulhu Cult?
7. The Call of Cthulhu takes place in which capital city?
8. In The Haunter of the Dark, a man becomes interested in which of the following locations?
9. What was the name of the religious sect?
(a) Trapezoid Cult.
(b) The Church of the Extraterrestrial.
(c) Worshipers of the Dark.
(d) Starry Wisdom.
This section contains 2,561 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)