Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Norman Neal Williams tell Mary Ann he does for a job?
2. While they wait for Lexy in the car, what does Norman hint that he wants from Mary Ann?
3. How does Vincent kill himself?
4. When DeDe returns home after losing weight, what does Beauchamp tell her?
5. Which type of questions is DeDe happy to answer for Carson Callas?
Discuss how the theme of human frailty is explored in "Tales of the City." Give examples of the book to support your discussion on theme and make sure that you define theme.
The word "halcyon" is a synonym for happiness and peace. Discuss how the meaning of his name relates to Edgar's journey and transformation as a character, giving specific examples from the novel.
Norman Neal Williams does not meet a pleasant end. Discuss how the author uses foreshadowing to prepare the reader for what happens to Norman. Give 2 to 3 examples from the book to support your position.
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)