|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Beauchamp's reaction when DeDe mentions having babies?
2. With whom does Mary Ann go trick or treating?
3. Where does Brian meet D'orothea?
4. When she is at an affair with Beauchamp, to whom does DeDe confide that she is indeed pregnant?
5. What does D'orothea tell Brian that she does for work?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss how the theme of human frailty is explored in "Tales of the City." Give examples of the book to support your discussion on theme and make sure that you define theme.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss some of the parallels between the relationships of Mona and her family, Michael and his family, and Mary Ann and her family. Use specific examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
"Tales of the City" is a book with a lot of characters. Discuss how the author's use of dialogue contribute to the reader's understanding of the characters in the novel.
This section contains 946 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)