|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Norman's phone call from his pushy client, what does he reveal about Mrs. Madrigal?
(a) She misses her son.
(b) She is from the midwest.
(c) Her husband had an affair.
(d) Her name is an anagram.
2. After Beauchamp comes home at four in the morning, DeDe goes for a walk and decides what?
(a) To leave her husband.
(b) To take a trip with Binky.
(c) To have the baby.
(d) To continue her affair with Callas.
3. After returning home from a gospel church, what happens to Mona?
(a) She gets in a fight with Michael.
(b) She receives a phone call from her mother.
(c) She runs into her ex-boss Edgar.
(d) She receives a phone call from D'orothea.
4. What does Michael's father call homosexuals?
5. Of what does Michael's father assure him?
(a) That he will find a wife soon.
(b) That his parents are proud of him.
(c) That he can always return home.
(d) That his parents love him unconditionally.
Short Answer Questions
1. While they are walking on the cliff, what does Mary Ann tell Norman?
2. What makes Frannie feel better about the Great Dane's impending death?
3. Why does Mona tell Michael that she is moving out?
4. When Michael says he "wants someone to buy a Christmas tree with," what does he mean?
5. When Brian first invites Mary Ann to join him for a joint after her shift at the switchboard, how does she react?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)