|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edgar think is the reason Williams called him about Mrs. Madrigal?
(a) He thinks Williams wants to blackmail him about the affair.
(b) He thinks Williams wants to pump him for information.
(c) He fears that Williams knows about Mrs. Madrigal's past.
(d) He worries Williams wants to hurt Mrs. Madrigal.
2. What gift for Norman is Mary Ann wrapping at her office?
(a) A belt.
(b) A bowtie.
(c) A bolero tie.
(d) A necktie.
3. With whom does Mary Ann go trick or treating?
(a) Brian and Connie.
(b) Norman and Lexy.
(c) Mona and D'orothea.
(d) Michael and Jon.
4. From whom does Michael want to keep the contest he enters a secret?
(c) Mary Ann.
5. On her return trip home after losing weight, what does DeDe realize?
(a) She does not love Beauchamp any more.
(b) She is angry with Mary Ann.
(c) She lost her luggage.
(d) She missed her period.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can the reader infer after learning that Norman investigated Mrs. Madrigal's past?
2. When Michael's father tells him to keep away from homosexuals, how does Michael respond?
3. Where does DeDe go for a "$2500 transformation?"
4. What is the main reason that Norman calls Paul for in the film shoot?
5. When Mary Ann is out with Norman after the movie, why is she humiliated?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information is revealed during the conversation with Mona and D'orothea's father at the factory?
2. How does Norman Neal Williams find out that Mrs. Madrigal used to work in a book store?
3. Summarize the conversation between Edgar and Mrs. Madrigal at the Bohemian Grove.
4. Briefly summarize what happens to Brian at the Treasure Island Trailer Court.
5. Summarize what Norman confesses to Mary Ann in the chapter, "Norman Confesses."
6. What do Mona and D'orothea argue about after Mona already moved in with D'orothea?
7. The reader learns that Norman is a private investigator. What other information does the telephone conversation between him and Mrs. Ramsey reveal?
8. Why does Vincent take Mary Ann into account when he decides how to kill himself?
9. What happens during the encounter between DeDe and Carson Callas?
10. Discuss DeDe's dilemma with regards to her pregnancy.
This section contains 955 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)