Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Norman Neal Williams tell Mary Ann he does for a job?
(a) Ministers at a gospel church.
(b) Sells organic vitamins.
(c) Writes restaurant reviews.
(d) Creates ad campaigns.
2. While they wait for Lexy in the car, what does Norman hint that he wants from Mary Ann?
(a) He wants a relationship with her.
(b) He wants her to take care of Lexy.
(c) He wants to see her dressed as Wonder Woman.
(d) He wants her to find out about Mrs. Madrigal.
3. How does Vincent kill himself?
(a) He shots himself.
(b) He hangs himself.
(c) He overdoses on drugs.
(d) He drinks too much.
4. When DeDe returns home after losing weight, what does Beauchamp tell her?
(a) That he wants a divorce.
(b) The he has been working hard.
(c) That he is in love with Peter.
(d) That he has been spending time with Edgar.
5. Which type of questions is DeDe happy to answer for Carson Callas?
(a) Questions about school.
(b) Questions about her abortion.
(c) Questions about Fol de Rol.
(d) Questions about art appreciation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Vincent decide not to slit his wrists?
2. Why does Mona tell Michael that she is moving out?
3. While in suburbia, what does Norman reveal to Mary Ann?
4. Where does Norman tell Mary Ann that Mrs. Madrigal used to work?
5. What does Norman bring Mary Ann on the morning after Vincent's suicide?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)