|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the reader first thinks that Frannie and DeDe are having a conversation about Edgar's illness, who are they really talking about?
(a) DeDe's baby.
(b) Frannie's friend.
(c) DeDe's cat.
(d) Frannie's dog.
2. After hearing that Mona moved out, what does Mrs. Madrigal question Michael about?
(a) If he knows why Mona moved out.
(b) If he knows the true relationship between her and Mona.
(c) If he persuaded Mona to leave.
(d) If he understands that she will be lonely without Mona.
3. When Micheal's parents first arrive, what do they tease him about?
(a) Winning the dance contest.
(b) Being a homosexual.
(c) Mona moving out.
(d) Wearing a costume.
4. How are Candi and Cheryl related?
(a) Candi and Cheryl are sisters.
(b) Candi and Cheryl are roommates.
(c) Candi is Cheryl's mother.
(d) Cheryl is Candi's mother.
5. Edgar's father changes the family name from __________ to Halcyon.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Norman confesses his anxiety about being with Mary Ann, who does he compare himself to?
2. Where does DeDe go for a "$2500 transformation?"
3. Just after the contest is over, what does Michael do?
4. On her return trip home after losing weight, what does DeDe realize?
5. How does Vincent kill himself?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)