|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can the reader infer after learning that Norman investigated Mrs. Madrigal's past?
(a) Norman is menacing.
(b) Norman is helpful.
(c) Norman is clever.
(d) Norman is a busy body.
2. While they wait for Lexy in the car, what does Norman hint that he wants from Mary Ann?
(a) He wants a relationship with her.
(b) He wants her to find out about Mrs. Madrigal.
(c) He wants to see her dressed as Wonder Woman.
(d) He wants her to take care of Lexy.
3. Edgar's father changes the family name from __________ to Halcyon.
4. Who is the father of DeDe's baby?
5. What does D'orothea say is the reason her last relationship ended?
(a) The other person moved to San Francisco.
(b) D'orothea decided to move to San Francisco.
(c) The other person had an affair with an ad executive.
(d) D'orothea had an affair with a woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. When he goes to a bathhouse after a boring dinner party, with whom does Jon have intercourse?
2. When Brian first invites Mary Ann to join him for a joint after her shift at the switchboard, how does she react?
3. When Michael says he "wants someone to buy a Christmas tree with," what does he mean?
4. At his brunch with Mary Ann, what does Norman say is his relationship to Lexy?
5. Who is the doctor that Binky recommends to DeDe?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)