|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carson Callas insinuate DeDe has to do in order for him to keep her pregnancy a secret?
(a) Have an abortion.
(b) Buy him a painting.
(c) Sleep with him.
(d) Buy a painting.
2. Who agrees to be Brian's date to Mrs. Madrigal's party?
(c) Mary Ann.
3. At his brunch with Mary Ann, what does Norman say is his relationship to Lexy?
(a) Lexy is his friend's girlfriend.
(b) Lexy is his girlfriend's friend.
(c) Lexy is his friend's daughter.
(d) Lexy is his daughter's friend.
4. When Mary Ann breaks into Norman's apartment, where does she look?
(a) A suitcase.
(b) A book shelf.
(c) His closet.
(d) His medicine cabinet.
5. What assumption does DeDe make about how Carson Callas learns of her pregnancy?
(a) Carson is good at guessing.
(b) Binky cannot keep a secret.
(c) DeDe must already be showing.
(d) Beauchamp found out and told him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Beauchamp when DeDe calls Binky to ask for the name of a doctor?
2. Where does Norman tell Mary Ann that Mrs. Madrigal used to work?
3. While they wait for Lexy in the car, what does Norman hint that he wants from Mary Ann?
4. What does D'orothea tell Brian that she does for work?
5. What is Mona surprised by when she meets D'orothea's father?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)