|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Micheal's parents first arrive, what do they tease him about?
(a) Mona moving out.
(b) Being a homosexual.
(c) Wearing a costume.
(d) Winning the dance contest.
2. What is the name of the pushy client who calls Norman while he eats breakfast?
(a) Mrs. Tolliver.
(b) Mrs. Ramsey.
(c) Mrs. Singleton.
(d) Mrs. Bradshaw.
3. Where does Norman tell Mary Ann that Mrs. Madrigal used to work?
(a) A music store in Sacramento.
(b) A book store in Long Beach.
(c) A clothing store in Los Angeles.
(d) A vitamin shop in San Diego.
4. Who is the father of DeDe's baby?
5. Where does DeDe go for a "$2500 transformation?"
(a) A day spa.
(b) A vacation.
(c) A fancy hotel.
(d) A fat farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. When she is at an affair with Beauchamp, to whom does DeDe confide that she is indeed pregnant?
2. When Norman confesses his anxiety about being with Mary Ann, who does he compare himself to?
3. After hearing that Mona moved out, what does Mrs. Madrigal question Michael about?
4. Edgar's father changes the family name from __________ to Halcyon.
5. Why does Michael become embarrassed when he is out for dinner with his parents?
Short Essay Questions
1. Upon returning to San Francisco, what does DeDe realize and what does she do about it?
2. Summarize what happens during Michael's dance contest.
3. What happens during the encounter between DeDe and Carson Callas?
4. What does Mary Ann realize about Brian when she talks with him after returning home from finding Vincent dead?
5. Briefly discuss the parallels between Frannie's Great Dane and Edgar.
6. What information is revealed during the conversation with Mona and D'orothea's father at the factory?
7. What do Mona and D'orothea argue about after Mona already moved in with D'orothea?
8. What happens to Mary Ann when she and Norman are in Chinatown after the movie?
9. Why does Vincent take Mary Ann into account when he decides how to kill himself?
10. Explain how DeDe's decision to have the baby marks the climax of her transformation.
This section contains 876 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)