|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Jon's hair?
2. What does Mrs. Madrigal say she acquired by growing up in a whorehouse?
(d) Love of sex.
3. What does Jon do after Michael admits that he tries to make himself more attractive?
(a) He ignores Michael.
(b) He reassures Michael.
(c) He kisses Michael.
(d) He makes fun of Michael.
4. On the day Mary Ann is invited for dinner, Mona leaves work early in order to reassure whom?
(a) Mrs. Madrigal.
(b) Mary Ann.
5. Who invites Mary Ann for dinner in "Edgar Blows Up"?
(a) Mona Ramsey.
(b) Edgar Halcyon.
(c) Connie Bradshaw.
(d) Mrs. Madrigal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Beauchamp invite Mary Ann?
2. What does DeDe learn from Splinter?
3. What does Edgar learn when he returns home from Mrs. Miller's?
4. Based on the conversation with his doctor, how long does Edgar have to live?
5. Where is Mary Ann Singleton originally from?
Short Essay Questions
1. In "Mona's New Roomie," what does the reader learn about Mona and Michael's relationship?
2. Explain what happens when DeDe visits Mary Ann?
3. Why do neither Mary Ann nor Connie think they will stay in touch when Mary Ann moves out?
4. What is the source of Edgar's bad temper and general unhappiness?
5. Of what does Hillary accuse Brian? How does he react?
6. Over what work issue does Edgar get angry with Beauchamp?
7. Why does Mary Ann consider moving back to Cleveland and what changes her mind?
8. How does Mary Ann feel after her weekend in Mendocino with Beauchamp?
9. Describe Mrs. Madrigal and Mary Ann's initial interaction.
10. What does DeDe do after Splinter refuses her?
This section contains 785 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)