|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Beauchamp's reaction when DeDe mentions having babies?
(a) He says he'll consider it.
(b) He enthusiastically agrees.
(c) He rejects the idea outright.
(d) He grabs her for a kiss.
2. Where is Michael doing his last-minute tanning before the contest?
(a) In the courtyard.
(b) On the roof.
(c) In the park.
(d) At the beach.
3. While they are walking on the cliff, what does Mary Ann tell Norman?
(a) She knows he had sex with Lexy.
(b) She knows he is a private investigator.
(c) She wants to start a relationship with him.
(d) She fears that he ran out of money.
4. Who is the father of DeDe's baby?
5. What is the reason D'orothea tells Brian that she is in San Francisco?
(a) To have a fresh start with life.
(b) To start a new job.
(c) To live somewhere warm.
(d) To resume her past relationship.
6. Where is Beauchamp when DeDe calls Binky to ask for the name of a doctor?
(a) With Mary Ann.
(b) At work.
(c) Meeting with Edgar.
(d) Walking the dog.
7. What does Norman Neal Williams tell Mary Ann he does for a job?
(a) Creates ad campaigns.
(b) Sells organic vitamins.
(c) Writes restaurant reviews.
(d) Ministers at a gospel church.
8. When Michael's father tells him to keep away from homosexuals, how does Michael respond?
(a) He tells his father that he will look for a job with a heterosexual boss.
(b) He tells his father that he is not their type.
(c) He tells his father that there are so many of them in the city.
(d) He tells his father that he is homosexual.
9. During his dance for the contest, why does Michael become upset?
(a) Jon performs a dance for the contest too.
(b) Michael realizes he does not dance well.
(c) Michael trips over his foot and falls down.
(d) Jon is there and looks disgusted.
10. After hearing that Williams called Edgar, what does Mrs. Madrigal tell Edgar?
(a) She is a married woman.
(b) She is a con artist.
(c) She is a madam.
(d) She is a liar.
11. Which type of questions is DeDe happy to answer for Carson Callas?
(a) Questions about school.
(b) Questions about art appreciation.
(c) Questions about Fol de Rol.
(d) Questions about her abortion.
12. After hearing that Mona moved out, what does Mrs. Madrigal question Michael about?
(a) If he knows the true relationship between her and Mona.
(b) If he knows why Mona moved out.
(c) If he understands that she will be lonely without Mona.
(d) If he persuaded Mona to leave.
13. What does Mona tell D'orothea about Norman when they see him walking down the street?
(a) He watches her.
(b) He ignores her.
(c) He is loud.
(d) He is a rude neighbor.
14. When the reader first thinks that Frannie and DeDe are having a conversation about Edgar's illness, who are they really talking about?
(a) DeDe's cat.
(b) Frannie's friend.
(c) Frannie's dog.
(d) DeDe's baby.
15. What does Michael's father call homosexuals?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mary Ann breaks into Norman's apartment, where does she look?
2. After learning from Jon that she gets pregnant, what does DeDe tell Jon?
3. Why does Michael become embarrassed when he is out for dinner with his parents?
4. Edgar's father changes the family name from __________ to Halcyon.
5. When she returns home after finding Vincent dead, who does Mary Ann visit?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)