|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When she returns home after finding Vincent dead, who does Mary Ann visit?
(d) Mrs. Madrigal.
2. After returning home from a gospel church, what happens to Mona?
(a) She gets in a fight with Michael.
(b) She receives a phone call from her mother.
(c) She receives a phone call from D'orothea.
(d) She runs into her ex-boss Edgar.
3. When she is at an affair with Beauchamp, to whom does DeDe confide that she is indeed pregnant?
(c) Mary Ann.
4. When Michael says he "wants someone to buy a Christmas tree with," what does he mean?
(a) He doesn't have enough money to buy a Christmas tree.
(b) He hopes his roomate wants to buy a tree.
(c) He wants a serious relationship.
(d) He doesn't want to be alone on Christmas.
5. When Mary Ann tells Michael that she is uneasy about Norman, what does Michael suggest?
(a) They should break into his apartment.
(b) They should ask him to move out.
(c) They should tell Mrs. Madrigal.
(d) They should call the police.
6. What is the main reason that Norman calls Paul for in the film shoot?
(a) Norman is an actor.
(b) Norman wants to talk with Paul.
(c) Norman wants to be famous.
(d) Norman needs money.
7. What is Michael's plan to earn some money?
(a) Entering a hot dog eating contest.
(b) Getting a second job.
(c) Pan-handling for money on the street.
(d) Entering an underwear dance contest.
8. What gift for Norman is Mary Ann wrapping at her office?
(a) A belt.
(b) A bowtie.
(c) A bolero tie.
(d) A necktie.
9. Who agrees to be Brian's date to Mrs. Madrigal's party?
(d) Mary Ann.
10. After hearing that Williams called Edgar, what does Mrs. Madrigal tell Edgar?
(a) She is a con artist.
(b) She is a married woman.
(c) She is a madam.
(d) She is a liar.
11. During Norman's phone call from his pushy client, what does he reveal about Mrs. Madrigal?
(a) She misses her son.
(b) Her husband had an affair.
(c) Her name is an anagram.
(d) She is from the midwest.
12. What does D'orothea tell Brian that she does for work?
(a) She owns a swimsuit company.
(b) She is a model.
(c) She is an ad executive.
(d) She owns a restaurant.
13. After Michael and Brian have an unsuccessful cruising expedition, where do they go?
(a) A bathhouse.
(b) Mona's new apartment.
(c) Barbary Lane.
(d) A coffee shop.
14. When he goes to a bathhouse after a boring dinner party, with whom does Jon have intercourse?
15. Edgar's father changes the family name from __________ to Halcyon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which type of questions is DeDe happy to answer for Carson Callas?
2. With whom does Mary Ann go trick or treating?
3. After the movie, where does Norman take Mary Ann?
4. What does Mona tell D'orothea about Norman when they see him walking down the street?
5. What is the nickname that Mona and Mary Ann have for Michael?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)