|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On her return trip home after losing weight, what does DeDe realize?
(a) She lost her luggage.
(b) She is angry with Mary Ann.
(c) She missed her period.
(d) She does not love Beauchamp any more.
2. What happens when Norman and Mary Ann kiss?
(a) Her scarf comes off in his hand.
(b) His clip-on tie comes off in her hand.
(c) His toupe flies off in the wind.
(d) Her purse falls on the ground.
3. What does Carson Callas insinuate DeDe has to do in order for him to keep her pregnancy a secret?
(a) Have an abortion.
(b) Sleep with him.
(c) Buy a painting.
(d) Buy him a painting.
4. When Norman confesses his anxiety about being with Mary Ann, who does he compare himself to?
5. What gift for Norman is Mary Ann wrapping at her office?
(a) A belt.
(b) A bowtie.
(c) A bolero tie.
(d) A necktie.
6. What makes Frannie feel better about the Great Dane's impending death?
(a) He had a full life.
(b) He is a nuisance.
(c) It will be painless.
(d) It will be quick.
7. What is the name of the pushy client who calls Norman while he eats breakfast?
(a) Mrs. Ramsey.
(b) Mrs. Bradshaw.
(c) Mrs. Singleton.
(d) Mrs. Tolliver.
8. Where is Michael doing his last-minute tanning before the contest?
(a) On the roof.
(b) In the park.
(c) At the beach.
(d) In the courtyard.
9. Of what does Michael's father assure him?
(a) That he will find a wife soon.
(b) That his parents are proud of him.
(c) That he can always return home.
(d) That his parents love him unconditionally.
10. What is Mona surprised by when she meets D'orothea's father?
(a) He is angry with his daughter.
(b) He works at a factory.
(c) He is still married to D'orothea's mother.
(d) He is white.
11. When she is at an affair with Beauchamp, to whom does DeDe confide that she is indeed pregnant?
(c) Mary Ann.
12. When Micheal's parents first arrive, what do they tease him about?
(a) Winning the dance contest.
(b) Mona moving out.
(c) Wearing a costume.
(d) Being a homosexual.
13. Where does Brian pick up Candi?
(a) A diner.
(b) A laundromat.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) A nightclub.
14. What is the reason D'orothea tells Brian that she is in San Francisco?
(a) To start a new job.
(b) To resume her past relationship.
(c) To live somewhere warm.
(d) To have a fresh start with life.
15. What does D'orothea say is the reason her last relationship ended?
(a) D'orothea decided to move to San Francisco.
(b) D'orothea had an affair with a woman.
(c) The other person had an affair with an ad executive.
(d) The other person moved to San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Madrigal need to reassure Edgar about after they make love in her apartment on his first visit there?
2. Where is Beauchamp when DeDe calls Binky to ask for the name of a doctor?
3. When she returns home after finding Vincent dead, who does Mary Ann visit?
4. Why does Michael become embarrassed when he is out for dinner with his parents?
5. At his brunch with Mary Ann, what does Norman say is his relationship to Lexy?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)