|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Candi's job?
(a) She is a prostitute.
(b) She is a cook.
(c) She is a food critic.
(d) She is a waitress.
2. After hearing that Williams called Edgar, what does Mrs. Madrigal tell Edgar?
(a) She is a married woman.
(b) She is a liar.
(c) She is a con artist.
(d) She is a madam.
3. What does D'orothea tell Brian that she does for work?
(a) She is a model.
(b) She owns a swimsuit company.
(c) She owns a restaurant.
(d) She is an ad executive.
4. What can the reader infer after learning that Norman investigated Mrs. Madrigal's past?
(a) Norman is menacing.
(b) Norman is helpful.
(c) Norman is a busy body.
(d) Norman is clever.
5. When Mary Ann tells Michael that she is uneasy about Norman, what does Michael suggest?
(a) They should ask him to move out.
(b) They should call the police.
(c) They should tell Mrs. Madrigal.
(d) They should break into his apartment.
6. When Micheal's parents first arrive, what do they tease him about?
(a) Being a homosexual.
(b) Winning the dance contest.
(c) Wearing a costume.
(d) Mona moving out.
7. Who agrees to be Brian's date to Mrs. Madrigal's party?
(d) Mary Ann.
8. Where does Norman tell Mary Ann that Mrs. Madrigal used to work?
(a) A clothing store in Los Angeles.
(b) A music store in Sacramento.
(c) A vitamin shop in San Diego.
(d) A book store in Long Beach.
9. While they wait for Lexy in the car, what does Norman hint that he wants from Mary Ann?
(a) He wants her to find out about Mrs. Madrigal.
(b) He wants to see her dressed as Wonder Woman.
(c) He wants a relationship with her.
(d) He wants her to take care of Lexy.
10. While they are walking on the cliff, what does Mary Ann tell Norman?
(a) She wants to start a relationship with him.
(b) She fears that he ran out of money.
(c) She knows he is a private investigator.
(d) She knows he had sex with Lexy.
11. What is the nickname that Mona and Mary Ann have for Michael?
12. When Michael's father tells him to keep away from homosexuals, how does Michael respond?
(a) He tells his father that there are so many of them in the city.
(b) He tells his father that he is not their type.
(c) He tells his father that he is homosexual.
(d) He tells his father that he will look for a job with a heterosexual boss.
13. When she is at an affair with Beauchamp, to whom does DeDe confide that she is indeed pregnant?
(a) Mary Ann.
14. Where is Beauchamp when DeDe calls Binky to ask for the name of a doctor?
(a) With Mary Ann.
(b) Meeting with Edgar.
(c) Walking the dog.
(d) At work.
15. What gift for Norman is Mary Ann wrapping at her office?
(a) A necktie.
(b) A belt.
(c) A bolero tie.
(d) A bowtie.
Short Answer Questions
1. While she makes dinner for D'orothea's family, what does Mona reveal to Michael?
2. After the movie, where does Norman take Mary Ann?
3. Who is Boris?
4. At his brunch with Mary Ann, what does Norman say is his relationship to Lexy?
5. Why does Vincent decide not to slit his wrists?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)