|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which type of questions is DeDe happy to answer for Carson Callas?
(a) Questions about art appreciation.
(b) Questions about her abortion.
(c) Questions about Fol de Rol.
(d) Questions about school.
2. What gift for Norman is Mary Ann wrapping at her office?
(a) A bolero tie.
(b) A bowtie.
(c) A belt.
(d) A necktie.
3. During Norman's phone call from his pushy client, what does he reveal about Mrs. Madrigal?
(a) She misses her son.
(b) Her name is an anagram.
(c) She is from the midwest.
(d) Her husband had an affair.
4. While in suburbia, what does Norman reveal to Mary Ann?
(a) His wife died.
(b) His wife left him while he was in Vietnam.
(c) Lexy is his daughter.
(d) He wants to have a child with Mary Ann.
5. Where is Beauchamp when DeDe calls Binky to ask for the name of a doctor?
(a) Walking the dog.
(b) At work.
(c) Meeting with Edgar.
(d) With Mary Ann.
6. What does Carson Callas insinuate DeDe has to do in order for him to keep her pregnancy a secret?
(a) Buy a painting.
(b) Buy him a painting.
(c) Have an abortion.
(d) Sleep with him.
7. After hearing that Mona moved out, what does Mrs. Madrigal question Michael about?
(a) If he persuaded Mona to leave.
(b) If he knows why Mona moved out.
(c) If he knows the true relationship between her and Mona.
(d) If he understands that she will be lonely without Mona.
8. When Michael says he "wants someone to buy a Christmas tree with," what does he mean?
(a) He hopes his roomate wants to buy a tree.
(b) He doesn't want to be alone on Christmas.
(c) He doesn't have enough money to buy a Christmas tree.
(d) He wants a serious relationship.
9. What can the reader infer after learning that Norman investigated Mrs. Madrigal's past?
(a) Norman is menacing.
(b) Norman is helpful.
(c) Norman is a busy body.
(d) Norman is clever.
10. What does D'orothea tell Brian that she does for work?
(a) She is an ad executive.
(b) She is a model.
(c) She owns a restaurant.
(d) She owns a swimsuit company.
11. While she makes dinner for D'orothea's family, what does Mona reveal to Michael?
(a) She wants her old job back.
(b) She found D'orothea's pills.
(c) She misses being his roommate.
(d) She found Mary Ann's scarf.
12. On her return trip home after losing weight, what does DeDe realize?
(a) She lost her luggage.
(b) She missed her period.
(c) She is angry with Mary Ann.
(d) She does not love Beauchamp any more.
13. What is the main reason that Norman calls Paul for in the film shoot?
(a) Norman needs money.
(b) Norman wants to talk with Paul.
(c) Norman is an actor.
(d) Norman wants to be famous.
14. While they are walking on the cliff, what does Mary Ann tell Norman?
(a) She knows he had sex with Lexy.
(b) She fears that he ran out of money.
(c) She wants to start a relationship with him.
(d) She knows he is a private investigator.
15. After the movie, where does Norman take Mary Ann?
(a) Barbary Lane.
(b) A nightclub's dance contest.
(c) A Chinese restaurant.
(d) A friend's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Brian pick up Candi?
2. What is Beauchamp's reaction when DeDe mentions having babies?
3. What is Candi's job?
4. From whom does Michael want to keep the contest he enters a secret?
5. What is the nickname that Mona and Mary Ann have for Michael?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)