|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mona tell Michael that she is moving out?
(a) She got in a fight with Mrs. Madrigal.
(b) She is going to be with D'orothea.
(c) She cannot stand living with Michael any longer.
(d) She cannot afford to pay the rent any more.
2. After Beauchamp comes home at four in the morning, DeDe goes for a walk and decides what?
(a) To take a trip with Binky.
(b) To have the baby.
(c) To leave her husband.
(d) To continue her affair with Callas.
3. What is the name of the pushy client who calls Norman while he eats breakfast?
(a) Mrs. Singleton.
(b) Mrs. Bradshaw.
(c) Mrs. Tolliver.
(d) Mrs. Ramsey.
4. What is the result of the contest Michael entered?
(a) Michael comes in second.
(b) Jon wins.
(c) Brian wins.
(d) Michael wins.
5. During his dance for the contest, why does Michael become upset?
(a) Jon performs a dance for the contest too.
(b) Michael realizes he does not dance well.
(c) Jon is there and looks disgusted.
(d) Michael trips over his foot and falls down.
6. How does Mona react to D'orothea's long telephone conversations with her friends back in New York?
(a) Mona feels relieved that D'orothea has friends.
(b) Mona grows increasingly impatient.
(c) Mona worries that D'orothea will move back.
(d) Mona gets frustrated with the phone bill.
7. While she makes dinner for D'orothea's family, what does Mona reveal to Michael?
(a) She found Mary Ann's scarf.
(b) She wants her old job back.
(c) She found D'orothea's pills.
(d) She misses being his roommate.
8. In "The Beach Boys," Brian and Michael realize that they both want what?
(a) A relationship that will lead to children.
(b) To meet a famous athlete.
(c) To marry wealthy people.
(d) Sex and meaning in relationships.
9. When DeDe returns home after losing weight, what does Beauchamp tell her?
(a) That he has been spending time with Edgar.
(b) That he is in love with Peter.
(c) The he has been working hard.
(d) That he wants a divorce.
10. With whom does Mary Ann go trick or treating?
(a) Norman and Lexy.
(b) Michael and Jon.
(c) Brian and Connie.
(d) Mona and D'orothea.
11. When Mary Ann tells Michael that she is uneasy about Norman, what does Michael suggest?
(a) They should break into his apartment.
(b) They should call the police.
(c) They should tell Mrs. Madrigal.
(d) They should ask him to move out.
12. How does Vincent kill himself?
(a) He shots himself.
(b) He hangs himself.
(c) He drinks too much.
(d) He overdoses on drugs.
13. After learning from Jon that she gets pregnant, what does DeDe tell Jon?
(a) She tells him that she is going to leave her husband.
(b) She tells him she is positive she is having twins.
(c) She tells him that she is going to put the baby up for adoption.
(d) She tells him she is considering an abortion.
14. Who is the doctor that Binky recommends to DeDe?
(a) Michael's boyfriend, Jon.
(b) Mrs. Madrigal's new tenant.
(c) Mary Ann's friend from her volunteer job.
(d) Mona's friend, D'orothea.
15. When she is at an affair with Beauchamp, to whom does DeDe confide that she is indeed pregnant?
(d) Mary Ann.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael's father call homosexuals?
2. What does D'orothea tell Mona when the two women are out to lunch?
3. Who agrees to be Brian's date to Mrs. Madrigal's party?
4. How are Candi and Cheryl related?
5. What does Norman Neal Williams tell Mary Ann he does for a job?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)