|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After learning from Jon that she gets pregnant, what does DeDe tell Jon?
(a) She tells him that she is going to put the baby up for adoption.
(b) She tells him she is considering an abortion.
(c) She tells him she is positive she is having twins.
(d) She tells him that she is going to leave her husband.
2. When he goes to a bathhouse after a boring dinner party, with whom does Jon have intercourse?
3. During his dance for the contest, why does Michael become upset?
(a) Jon performs a dance for the contest too.
(b) Michael trips over his foot and falls down.
(c) Jon is there and looks disgusted.
(d) Michael realizes he does not dance well.
4. What can the reader infer after learning that Norman investigated Mrs. Madrigal's past?
(a) Norman is menacing.
(b) Norman is a busy body.
(c) Norman is clever.
(d) Norman is helpful.
5. What is the main reason that Norman calls Paul for in the film shoot?
(a) Norman needs money.
(b) Norman is an actor.
(c) Norman wants to talk with Paul.
(d) Norman wants to be famous.
6. When Jon ends his sexual relationship with Beauchamp at the restaurant, what does he tell him?
(a) That DeDe is pregnant.
(b) That Beauchamp needs help with his impotence.
(c) That Jon is really in love with Michael.
(d) That Jon is not really gay.
7. When Michael says he "wants someone to buy a Christmas tree with," what does he mean?
(a) He doesn't have enough money to buy a Christmas tree.
(b) He doesn't want to be alone on Christmas.
(c) He hopes his roomate wants to buy a tree.
(d) He wants a serious relationship.
8. What is Michael's reaction when he receives a phone call from his mother saying that his parents are coming to visit?
9. What happens when Norman and Mary Ann kiss?
(a) Her scarf comes off in his hand.
(b) Her purse falls on the ground.
(c) His toupe flies off in the wind.
(d) His clip-on tie comes off in her hand.
10. Edgar's father changes the family name from __________ to Halcyon.
11. Who agrees to be Brian's date to Mrs. Madrigal's party?
(a) Mary Ann.
12. Who is Boris?
(a) The rooftop tenant.
(b) A parrot.
(c) DeDe's lover.
(d) A cat.
13. What is the nickname that Mona and Mary Ann have for Michael?
14. What does Edgar think is the reason Williams called him about Mrs. Madrigal?
(a) He fears that Williams knows about Mrs. Madrigal's past.
(b) He thinks Williams wants to pump him for information.
(c) He worries Williams wants to hurt Mrs. Madrigal.
(d) He thinks Williams wants to blackmail him about the affair.
15. What assumption does DeDe make about how Carson Callas learns of her pregnancy?
(a) DeDe must already be showing.
(b) Beauchamp found out and told him.
(c) Carson is good at guessing.
(d) Binky cannot keep a secret.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Michael's plan to earn some money?
2. After the movie, where does Norman take Mary Ann?
3. Who is the doctor that Binky recommends to DeDe?
4. How are Candi and Cheryl related?
5. When Brian first invites Mary Ann to join him for a joint after her shift at the switchboard, how does she react?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)