|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Madrigal need to reassure Edgar about after they make love in her apartment on his first visit there?
(a) Mona is not home.
(b) Boris is a friendly cat.
(c) Mary Ann is not home.
(d) Norman is a gentle man.
2. Who is the father of DeDe's baby?
3. What is Candi's job?
(a) She is a waitress.
(b) She is a prostitute.
(c) She is a cook.
(d) She is a food critic.
4. Why does Mona tell Michael that she is moving out?
(a) She cannot stand living with Michael any longer.
(b) She got in a fight with Mrs. Madrigal.
(c) She cannot afford to pay the rent any more.
(d) She is going to be with D'orothea.
5. Where does Brian meet D'orothea?
(a) At the restaurant where he works.
(b) In Mona's apartment.
(c) In the Barbary Lane courtyard.
(d) At the nightclub during the contest.
6. What does Mona tell D'orothea about Norman when they see him walking down the street?
(a) He ignores her.
(b) He is a rude neighbor.
(c) He watches her.
(d) He is loud.
7. In "The Beach Boys," Brian and Michael realize that they both want what?
(a) Sex and meaning in relationships.
(b) A relationship that will lead to children.
(c) To meet a famous athlete.
(d) To marry wealthy people.
8. What is the nickname that Mona and Mary Ann have for Michael?
9. After learning from Jon that she gets pregnant, what does DeDe tell Jon?
(a) She tells him she is considering an abortion.
(b) She tells him that she is going to put the baby up for adoption.
(c) She tells him she is positive she is having twins.
(d) She tells him that she is going to leave her husband.
10. After Michael and Brian have an unsuccessful cruising expedition, where do they go?
(a) A bathhouse.
(b) Mona's new apartment.
(c) A coffee shop.
(d) Barbary Lane.
11. From whom does Michael want to keep the contest he enters a secret?
(b) Mary Ann.
12. Where does DeDe go for a "$2500 transformation?"
(a) A fancy hotel.
(b) A vacation.
(c) A fat farm.
(d) A day spa.
13. What is Michael's plan to earn some money?
(a) Entering an underwear dance contest.
(b) Entering a hot dog eating contest.
(c) Pan-handling for money on the street.
(d) Getting a second job.
14. After returning home from a gospel church, what happens to Mona?
(a) She gets in a fight with Michael.
(b) She runs into her ex-boss Edgar.
(c) She receives a phone call from D'orothea.
(d) She receives a phone call from her mother.
15. Just after the contest is over, what does Michael do?
(a) He celebrates with a drink.
(b) He surrenders to a hug in Jon's arms.
(c) He cries in Mona's arms.
(d) He leaves for a bathhouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Vincent kill himself?
2. What is the main reason that Norman calls Paul for in the film shoot?
3. When Michael says he "wants someone to buy a Christmas tree with," what does he mean?
4. At his brunch with Mary Ann, what does Norman say is his relationship to Lexy?
5. Where does Brian pick up Candi?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)