|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Norman bring Mary Ann on the morning after Vincent's suicide?
(a) A note from Vincent.
(c) A helpful magazine article.
2. What does D'orothea tell Mona when the two women are out to lunch?
(a) She wants to be back in a relationship with Mona.
(b) She hopes Mona will move back to New York with her.
(c) She wants to know why Mona ended their relationship.
(d) She hopes Mona can help her find work in San Francisco.
3. What does Mona tell D'orothea about Norman when they see him walking down the street?
(a) He watches her.
(b) He is a rude neighbor.
(c) He ignores her.
(d) He is loud.
4. When Norman confesses his anxiety about being with Mary Ann, who does he compare himself to?
5. At his brunch with Mary Ann, what does Norman say is his relationship to Lexy?
(a) Lexy is his girlfriend's friend.
(b) Lexy is his friend's girlfriend.
(c) Lexy is his friend's daughter.
(d) Lexy is his daughter's friend.
6. What does D'orothea say is the reason her last relationship ended?
(a) The other person moved to San Francisco.
(b) D'orothea had an affair with a woman.
(c) The other person had an affair with an ad executive.
(d) D'orothea decided to move to San Francisco.
7. Why does Michael become embarrassed when he is out for dinner with his parents?
(a) He is approached by a gay man who kisses him.
(b) Gay men in skimpy outfits dance by.
(c) He forgets his wallet and cannot pay for dinner.
(d) Gay men in nuns' habits roller skate by.
8. While they wait for Lexy in the car, what does Norman hint that he wants from Mary Ann?
(a) He wants her to find out about Mrs. Madrigal.
(b) He wants a relationship with her.
(c) He wants her to take care of Lexy.
(d) He wants to see her dressed as Wonder Woman.
9. When Mary Ann tells Michael that she is uneasy about Norman, what does Michael suggest?
(a) They should ask him to move out.
(b) They should call the police.
(c) They should break into his apartment.
(d) They should tell Mrs. Madrigal.
10. What is Candi's job?
(a) She is a cook.
(b) She is a food critic.
(c) She is a prostitute.
(d) She is a waitress.
11. Who agrees to be Brian's date to Mrs. Madrigal's party?
(a) Mary Ann.
12. When Michael's father tells him to keep away from homosexuals, how does Michael respond?
(a) He tells his father that he is not their type.
(b) He tells his father that he will look for a job with a heterosexual boss.
(c) He tells his father that there are so many of them in the city.
(d) He tells his father that he is homosexual.
13. While they are walking on the cliff, what does Mary Ann tell Norman?
(a) She wants to start a relationship with him.
(b) She knows he had sex with Lexy.
(c) She knows he is a private investigator.
(d) She fears that he ran out of money.
14. When Jon ends his sexual relationship with Beauchamp at the restaurant, what does he tell him?
(a) That Jon is really in love with Michael.
(b) That Beauchamp needs help with his impotence.
(c) That Jon is not really gay.
(d) That DeDe is pregnant.
15. What does Mrs. Madrigal need to reassure Edgar about after they make love in her apartment on his first visit there?
(a) Norman is a gentle man.
(b) Mary Ann is not home.
(c) Boris is a friendly cat.
(d) Mona is not home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Michael's father assure him?
2. When he goes to a bathhouse after a boring dinner party, with whom does Jon have intercourse?
3. Where does Norman tell Mary Ann that Mrs. Madrigal used to work?
4. What does Norman Neal Williams tell Mary Ann he does for a job?
5. In "The Beach Boys," Brian and Michael realize that they both want what?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)