|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the reader first thinks that Frannie and DeDe are having a conversation about Edgar's illness, who are they really talking about?
(a) Frannie's friend.
(b) Frannie's dog.
(c) DeDe's baby.
(d) DeDe's cat.
2. What does Norman bring Mary Ann on the morning after Vincent's suicide?
(b) A helpful magazine article.
(d) A note from Vincent.
3. What is the reason D'orothea tells Brian that she is in San Francisco?
(a) To have a fresh start with life.
(b) To live somewhere warm.
(c) To start a new job.
(d) To resume her past relationship.
4. When Micheal's parents first arrive, what do they tease him about?
(a) Mona moving out.
(b) Wearing a costume.
(c) Being a homosexual.
(d) Winning the dance contest.
5. While they are walking on the cliff, what does Mary Ann tell Norman?
(a) She knows he is a private investigator.
(b) She knows he had sex with Lexy.
(c) She wants to start a relationship with him.
(d) She fears that he ran out of money.
6. At his brunch with Mary Ann, what does Norman say is his relationship to Lexy?
(a) Lexy is his friend's girlfriend.
(b) Lexy is his daughter's friend.
(c) Lexy is his girlfriend's friend.
(d) Lexy is his friend's daughter.
7. When Michael's father tells him to keep away from homosexuals, how does Michael respond?
(a) He tells his father that he will look for a job with a heterosexual boss.
(b) He tells his father that he is homosexual.
(c) He tells his father that he is not their type.
(d) He tells his father that there are so many of them in the city.
8. Where is Michael doing his last-minute tanning before the contest?
(a) At the beach.
(b) On the roof.
(c) In the courtyard.
(d) In the park.
9. What happens when Norman and Mary Ann kiss?
(a) Her purse falls on the ground.
(b) His toupe flies off in the wind.
(c) Her scarf comes off in his hand.
(d) His clip-on tie comes off in her hand.
10. What does Carson Callas insinuate DeDe has to do in order for him to keep her pregnancy a secret?
(a) Buy him a painting.
(b) Sleep with him.
(c) Have an abortion.
(d) Buy a painting.
11. On her return trip home after losing weight, what does DeDe realize?
(a) She lost her luggage.
(b) She is angry with Mary Ann.
(c) She does not love Beauchamp any more.
(d) She missed her period.
12. Who is the father of DeDe's baby?
13. Where does Norman tell Mary Ann that Mrs. Madrigal used to work?
(a) A book store in Long Beach.
(b) A vitamin shop in San Diego.
(c) A clothing store in Los Angeles.
(d) A music store in Sacramento.
14. When Michael says he "wants someone to buy a Christmas tree with," what does he mean?
(a) He hopes his roomate wants to buy a tree.
(b) He wants a serious relationship.
(c) He doesn't want to be alone on Christmas.
(d) He doesn't have enough money to buy a Christmas tree.
15. Where does DeDe go for a "$2500 transformation?"
(a) A day spa.
(b) A vacation.
(c) A fat farm.
(d) A fancy hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. When she returns home after finding Vincent dead, who does Mary Ann visit?
2. Edgar's father changes the family name from __________ to Halcyon.
3. What is the main reason that Norman calls Paul for in the film shoot?
4. Where does Brian pick up Candi?
5. When Mary Ann breaks into Norman's apartment, where does she look?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)