|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ruby put Edgar for the massage she gives him?
(a) On a couch.
(b) On a massage table.
(c) On a pool table.
(d) On a bed.
2. When DeDe makes up a story about being raped, who does she claim raped her?
(a) A friend from college.
(b) A grocery delivery boy.
(c) Her husband.
(d) A friend of Beauchamp's.
3. Which character does Edgar meet at the park when he is there after finding out how long he has to live?
(a) Brian Hawkins.
(b) Michael Tolliver.
(c) Ruby Miller.
(d) Anna Madrigal.
4. Who visits Mary Ann after her dinner with Mrs. Madrigal, offering to fix something?
(a) Beauchamp Day.
(b) Mona Ramsey.
(c) Michael Tolliver.
(d) Brian Hawkins.
5. What is the reason Edgar gives for telling Mrs. Madrigal he would take Mona back?
(a) He cannot fill Mona's position.
(b) He wants Mrs. Madrigal to get her rent money.
(c) He knows Mrs. Madrigal cares about her.
(d) He has an important client who wants to work with Mona.
6. Where does Connie first take Mary Ann?
(a) An orgy.
(b) Social Safeway.
(c) A nightclub.
(d) 28 Barbary Lane.
7. What color is Jon's hair?
8. What is Mary Ann's job before she moves to San Fransisco?
(c) Flight attendant.
9. Edgar thinks that Mrs. Madrigal __________ his pain.
(d) Feels threatened by.
10. In "Brian Climbs the Walls," what is the name of the pickup joint that Brian goes to?
(a) Lusty Laundromat.
(b) Wash and Meet.
(c) Come Clean Laundromat.
(d) Spin and Rinse.
11. What does Beauchamp do just after DeDe confronts him about the lie he told about going to a club meeting for the weekend?
(a) He makes a secret phone call.
(b) He takes something out of a suitcase.
(c) He puts something in the glove compartment of the car.
(d) He prepares some exotic food.
12. What gift does Mary Ann receive as her welcome gift?
(b) A marijuana cigarette.
(c) A plant.
13. Who is the landlady of 28 Barbary Lane?
(a) Mrs. Madrigal.
(b) DeDe Halcyon.
(c) Mary Ann Singleton.
(d) Connie Bradshaw.
14. After telling Edgar how long he has to live, what advice does the doctor give Edgar?
(a) To spend time with his wife.
(b) To enjoy his time.
(c) To work less.
(d) To exercise more.
15. Which character seems to hide a secret?
(a) Mrs. Madrigal.
(b) Mary Ann Singleton.
(c) Beauchamp Day.
(d) Mona Ramsey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mary Ann volunteer?
2. What do Beauchamp and Peter do at the opera?
3. What does DeDe do when she returns home from talking with Mary Ann?
4. Why does Ruby think Edgar is not seeing any improvements?
5. In "The Case of the Six Batons," who does Michael meet at the bathhouse?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)