|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mary Ann find a job?
(a) Halcyon Communications.
(b) Barbary Lane.
(d) A food processing warehouse.
2. In "Enter Mona," how does Mona help Mary Ann?
(a) She directs her to the grocery store.
(b) She invites her to dinner.
(c) She gets her a job interview.
(d) She helps put the trash in the correct bins.
3. In "The Wrath of DeDe," of what does DeDe accuse Beauchamp?
(a) Stealing money.
(b) Sneaking up on her.
(d) Having an affair.
4. Why is Edgar seeing Ruby Miller?
(a) He plans a social function with her.
(b) He has health problems.
(c) He has an affair.
(d) He works with her.
5. When does Mary Ann find the welcome gift taped to her door?
(a) When she first moves into her apartment.
(b) After a hard day looking for a job.
(c) After she returns from taking her trash out.
(d) When she hears a knock at the door.
6. Who is DeDe embarrassed to see at Frannie's party?
(a) Beauchamp's friend Peter.
(b) The Chinese delivery boy.
(c) Splinter and his wife.
(d) Michael and Mona.
7. Where does Edgar go after his doctor's appointment?
(a) Back to work.
(b) The beach.
(d) The park.
8. Mrs. Madrigal reminds Mona that she has lived at Barbary Lane for how long?
(a) One year.
(b) Two years.
(c) Four years.
(d) Three years.
9. Where does Beauchamp invite Mary Ann?
(a) The beach.
(b) The park.
(c) His cabin in Mendocino.
(d) A house in Nevada.
10. How is Beauchamp related to Edgar Halcyon?
(a) Beauchamp is Edgar's son.
(b) Beauchamp is Edgar's father-in-law.
(c) Beauchamp is Edgar's friend.
(d) Beauchamp is Edgar's son-in-law.
11. During which decade is the story set?
12. What does Mary Ann see in Mrs. Madrigal's bedroom?
(a) A painting of a young man.
(b) A photograph of a soldier.
(c) A wedding album.
(d) A wedding ring.
13. Why is Mona fired from her job?
(a) She gets in a fight with her boss.
(b) She arrives late.
(c) She makes personal telephone calls.
(d) She talks back to an important client.
14. What does Brian learn from Connie after they have sex?
(a) It is Connie's graduation.
(b) Connie has a boyfriend.
(c) It is Connie's birthday.
(d) Connie misses her home.
15. What does Mrs. Madrigal say she acquired by growing up in a whorehouse?
(d) Love of sex.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mona tells Mary Ann that she has to make things work, what does she give her?
2. Which character does Edgar meet at the park when he is there after finding out how long he has to live?
3. What does Jon do after Michael admits that he tries to make himself more attractive?
4. What does Beauchamp do just after DeDe confronts him about the lie he told about going to a club meeting for the weekend?
5. What color shirt is Connie Bradshaw wearing when she meets Brian?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)