|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Edgar seeing Ruby Miller?
(a) He has health problems.
(b) He plans a social function with her.
(c) He has an affair.
(d) He works with her.
2. When Mrs. Madrigal calls Edgar on Mona's behalf, how does Edgar react?
(a) He vows never to see her again.
(b) He hangs up on her.
(c) He tells her to stop interfering.
(d) He thanks her for her advice.
3. What costume is Michael wearing when he asks Mary Ann to go out with him and tells her about the new tenant on the roof?
(a) A lion tamer.
(b) A fire fighter.
(c) Fiddler on the roof.
(d) The Greek god Pan.
4. Where is Mary Ann Singleton originally from?
5. Where do Edgar and Mrs. Madrigal go on their first date?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) 28 Barbary Lane.
(c) The park.
(d) The beach.
6. Why does Brian go to a bathhouse?
(a) To prove to himself that he is not homosexual.
(b) To meet other homosexual men.
(c) To get clean.
(d) To participate in a co-ed orgy.
7. Why does Vincent claim that people call hot lines?
(a) To make friends.
(b) To talk.
(c) Because they have been abandoned.
(d) Because they are suicidal.
8. Based on the conversation with his doctor, how long does Edgar have to live?
(a) Six months.
(b) Six years.
(c) One month.
(d) One year.
9. Why does Mary Ann consider moving back to Cleveland?
(a) She is about to lose her apartment.
(b) She hasn't heard from Beauchamp.
(c) She hates her job.
(d) She feels uncomfortable in San Francisco.
10. Who visits Mary Ann after her dinner with Mrs. Madrigal, offering to fix something?
(a) Michael Tolliver.
(b) Brian Hawkins.
(c) Mona Ramsey.
(d) Beauchamp Day.
11. In "Mona's New Roomie," why is Michael sad?
(a) His dog just died.
(b) He has been dumped.
(c) He lost his job.
(d) He lost his wallet.
12. Where does Edgar go after his doctor's appointment?
(a) The beach.
(b) The park.
(c) Back to work.
13. Why does Frannie come out of the bathroom at her party?
(a) She gets dragged out of the bathroom by an angry Edgar.
(b) She gets relieved that her party will be written about in the newspaper.
(c) She hears that the missing person has returned.
(d) She needs to socialize so her party will be a huge success.
14. Who is DeDe embarrassed to see at Frannie's party?
(a) Michael and Mona.
(b) Beauchamp's friend Peter.
(c) Splinter and his wife.
(d) The Chinese delivery boy.
15. Which character does Edgar meet at the park when he is there after finding out how long he has to live?
(a) Brian Hawkins.
(b) Anna Madrigal.
(c) Ruby Miller.
(d) Michael Tolliver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Beauchamp and Peter do at the opera?
2. When DeDe makes up a story about being raped, who does she claim raped her?
3. Where does Ruby put Edgar for the massage she gives him?
4. What color is Jon's hair?
5. In "Mrs. Day at Home," what does DeDe watch out of the window of her home?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)