|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Beauchamp and Peter do at the opera?
(a) Snort cocaine.
(b) Drink alcohol.
(c) Leave at intermission.
(d) Pick up on women.
2. In "Brian Climbs the Walls," what is the name of the pickup joint that Brian goes to?
(a) Lusty Laundromat.
(b) Spin and Rinse.
(c) Come Clean Laundromat.
(d) Wash and Meet.
3. Who does Mary Ann first tell that she is thinking of moving back to Cleveland?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Mrs. Madrigal.
4. Why is Edgar seeing Ruby Miller?
(a) He works with her.
(b) He plans a social function with her.
(c) He has health problems.
(d) He has an affair.
5. Why does Ruby think Edgar is not seeing any improvements?
(a) He does not plan for the future.
(b) He is not doing any exercise.
(c) He does not believe in himself.
(d) He does not have true faith.
6. Where do Edgar and Mrs. Madrigal go on their first date?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) The beach.
(c) 28 Barbary Lane.
(d) The park.
7. When Mrs. Madrigal calls Edgar on Mona's behalf, how does Edgar react?
(a) He vows never to see her again.
(b) He hangs up on her.
(c) He tells her to stop interfering.
(d) He thanks her for her advice.
8. In "Anguish in Bohemia," what does Beauchamp remember while he is having a drink with his friend Peter?
(a) He is supposed to be somewhere with DeDe.
(b) He has important work to do.
(c) Today is DeDe's birthday.
(d) He remembers how he used to act when he in college.
9. Why does Frannie come out of the bathroom at her party?
(a) She needs to socialize so her party will be a huge success.
(b) She gets dragged out of the bathroom by an angry Edgar.
(c) She gets relieved that her party will be written about in the newspaper.
(d) She hears that the missing person has returned.
10. What is Mary Ann's job before she moves to San Fransisco?
(d) Flight attendant.
11. Where is Mary Ann Singleton originally from?
12. Which character does Edgar meet at the park when he is there after finding out how long he has to live?
(a) Ruby Miller.
(b) Michael Tolliver.
(c) Brian Hawkins.
(d) Anna Madrigal.
13. Where does Ruby put Edgar for the massage she gives him?
(a) On a pool table.
(b) On a massage table.
(c) On a couch.
(d) On a bed.
14. What does Edgar learn when he returns home from Mrs. Miller's?
(a) Frannie plans on getting a job.
(b) Frannie plans on hosting a party.
(c) Frannie believes he is depressed.
(d) Frannie thinks he has an affair.
15. What gift does Mary Ann receive as her welcome gift?
(a) A marijuana cigarette.
(b) A plant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon arriving at the cabin in Mendocino, what is Mary Ann bothered by?
2. In "Mona's New Roomie," why is Michael sad?
3. By what means of communication does Mary Ann tell her mother that she is not returning home?
4. Where does Mary Ann volunteer?
5. How does Michael meet Jon?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)