|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Enter Mona," how does Mona help Mary Ann?
(a) She directs her to the grocery store.
(b) She helps put the trash in the correct bins.
(c) She gets her a job interview.
(d) She invites her to dinner.
2. What costume is Michael wearing when he asks Mary Ann to go out with him and tells her about the new tenant on the roof?
(a) The Greek god Pan.
(b) A fire fighter.
(c) A lion tamer.
(d) Fiddler on the roof.
3. Mrs. Madrigal reminds Mona that she has lived at Barbary Lane for how long?
(a) One year.
(b) Four years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Two years.
4. What does DeDe learn from Splinter?
(a) Beauchamp lied about where he went.
(b) Beauchamp has been spending her money.
(c) Beauchamp lied about his name.
(d) Beauchamp is about to surprise her with something.
5. What color is Jon's hair?
6. Where does Edgar go after his doctor's appointment?
(b) The beach.
(c) Back to work.
(d) The park.
7. Based on the conversation with his doctor, how long does Edgar have to live?
(a) Six months.
(b) One year.
(c) One month.
(d) Six years.
8. Where does Connie first take Mary Ann?
(a) An orgy.
(b) Social Safeway.
(c) A nightclub.
(d) 28 Barbary Lane.
9. Edgar thinks that Mrs. Madrigal __________ his pain.
(c) Feels threatened by.
10. In "Anguish in Bohemia," what does Beauchamp remember while he is having a drink with his friend Peter?
(a) He remembers how he used to act when he in college.
(b) He is supposed to be somewhere with DeDe.
(c) Today is DeDe's birthday.
(d) He has important work to do.
11. With whom does Mary Ann stay while she finds her own apartment?
(a) Connie Bradshaw.
(b) Mrs. Madrigal.
(c) DeDe Halcyon.
(d) Mona Ramsey.
12. Who invites Mary Ann for dinner in "Edgar Blows Up"?
(a) Mrs. Madrigal.
(b) Connie Bradshaw.
(c) Mona Ramsey.
(d) Edgar Halcyon.
13. Where are the couple when Edgar confesses to Mrs. Madrigal that he is dying?
(a) The park.
(b) The beach.
(c) His house.
(d) A hotel.
14. What is the source of the argument between Beauchamp and Mary Ann when they are in bed together for the first time?
(a) Mary Ann's snoring.
(b) Beauchamp's impotence.
(c) Beauchamp's wife.
(d) Mary Ann's nervousness.
15. Who is DeDe embarrassed to see at Frannie's party?
(a) Splinter and his wife.
(b) The Chinese delivery boy.
(c) Beauchamp's friend Peter.
(d) Michael and Mona.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color shirt is Connie Bradshaw wearing when she meets Brian?
2. How does Mary Ann know Connie Bradshaw?
3. Where does Beauchamp invite Mary Ann?
4. What is Jon's job?
5. How does Beauchamp seduce Mary Ann?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)