|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Beauchamp related to Edgar Halcyon?
(a) Beauchamp is Edgar's son.
(b) Beauchamp is Edgar's father-in-law.
(c) Beauchamp is Edgar's friend.
(d) Beauchamp is Edgar's son-in-law.
2. In "Mrs. Day at Home," who does DeDe call?
3. Who visits Mary Ann after her dinner with Mrs. Madrigal, offering to fix something?
(a) Michael Tolliver.
(b) Brian Hawkins.
(c) Mona Ramsey.
(d) Beauchamp Day.
4. How does Michael meet Jon?
(a) He gets introduced by a mutual friend.
(b) He approaches Jon in a bar.
(c) He runs into Jon on roller skates.
(d) He meets Jon in a bathhouse.
5. Why is Edgar seeing Ruby Miller?
(a) He works with her.
(b) He plans a social function with her.
(c) He has an affair.
(d) He has health problems.
6. What does Edgar learn when he returns home from Mrs. Miller's?
(a) Frannie believes he is depressed.
(b) Frannie plans on getting a job.
(c) Frannie thinks he has an affair.
(d) Frannie plans on hosting a party.
7. After admitting that his wife left him, what does Vincent do?
(a) He calls a friend for support.
(b) He leaves the building to go home.
(c) He locks himself in the bathroom.
(d) He tries to commit suicide.
8. In "The Wrath of DeDe," of what does DeDe accuse Beauchamp?
(b) Having an affair.
(c) Sneaking up on her.
(d) Stealing money.
9. Which character does Edgar meet at the park when he is there after finding out how long he has to live?
(a) Ruby Miller.
(b) Michael Tolliver.
(c) Brian Hawkins.
(d) Anna Madrigal.
10. Where does Ruby put Edgar for the massage she gives him?
(a) On a massage table.
(b) On a couch.
(c) On a bed.
(d) On a pool table.
11. When Mona and Michael are at the nude beach, what does Mona complain about?
(a) Straight men are repulsive.
(b) Mona's job is boring.
(c) Homosexual men are flamboyant.
(d) Brian is dismissive of Mona.
12. Who is Mary Ann's boss?
(b) Mona Ramsey.
(c) Mrs. Madrigal.
(d) Edgar Halcyon.
13. Who invites Mary Ann for dinner in "Edgar Blows Up"?
(a) Edgar Halcyon.
(b) Mrs. Madrigal.
(c) Mona Ramsey.
(d) Connie Bradshaw.
14. What does Mary Ann see in Mrs. Madrigal's bedroom?
(a) A wedding album.
(b) A photograph of a soldier.
(c) A painting of a young man.
(d) A wedding ring.
15. Where does Mary Ann find a job?
(a) A food processing warehouse.
(b) Barbary Lane.
(d) Halcyon Communications.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Jon's hair?
2. Who tells Brian that he should meet Mary Ann?
3. After being fired, what does Mona tell Mrs. Madrigal?
4. What does DeDe do when she returns home from talking with Mary Ann?
5. What is Jon's job?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)