1. Where is Mary Ann Singleton originally from?
2. By what means of communication does Mary Ann tell her mother that she is not returning home?
3. What is Mary Ann's job before she moves to San Fransisco?
4. With whom does Mary Ann stay while she finds her own apartment?
5. How does Mary Ann know Connie Bradshaw?
From high school.
6. In "Connie's Place," which emotion best describes Mary Ann's reaction to a magazine article about a co-ed orgy?
7. Where does Connie first take Mary Ann?
8. After being propositioned at a nightclub by a "long-haired man," what does Mary Ann do?
She goes home.
This section contains 5,126 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)