|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 111 through 115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mona tells Mary Ann that she has to make things work, what does she give her?
(a) A phone number.
(b) A scarf.
(c) A joint.
(d) An address.
2. What is Michael's reaction when he receives a phone call from his mother saying that his parents are coming to visit?
3. In "Mrs. Day at Home," who does DeDe call?
4. Where does Norman tell Mary Ann that Mrs. Madrigal used to work?
(a) A music store in Sacramento.
(b) A book store in Long Beach.
(c) A clothing store in Los Angeles.
(d) A vitamin shop in San Diego.
5. During Norman's phone call from his pushy client, what does he reveal about Mrs. Madrigal?
(a) Her husband had an affair.
(b) She misses her son.
(c) She is from the midwest.
(d) Her name is an anagram.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jon ends his sexual relationship with Beauchamp at the restaurant, what does he tell him?
2. After telling Edgar how long he has to live, what advice does the doctor give Edgar?
3. During his argument with DeDe, what does Beauchamp say he was doing with Mary Ann?
4. In "Post-Mortem," what does Mary Ann do after looking at the "moon river"?
5. After learning from Jon that she gets pregnant, what does DeDe tell Jon?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)