|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 111 through 115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what means of communication does Mary Ann tell her mother that she is not returning home?
(a) Face-to-face conversation.
(d) Telephone call.
2. During Norman's phone call from his pushy client, what does he reveal about Mrs. Madrigal?
(a) Her name is an anagram.
(b) She is from the midwest.
(c) Her husband had an affair.
(d) She misses her son.
3. What does Beauchamp do just after DeDe confronts him about the lie he told about going to a club meeting for the weekend?
(a) He prepares some exotic food.
(b) He puts something in the glove compartment of the car.
(c) He takes something out of a suitcase.
(d) He makes a secret phone call.
4. What does Mary Ann learn about Mrs. Madrigal during their conversation after Mary Ann has been in her landlady's bedroom?
(a) Mrs. Madrigal has a boyfriend.
(b) Mrs. Madrigal is a homosexual.
(c) Mrs. Madrigal is divorced.
(d) Mrs. Madrigal never married.
5. What is the name of the pushy client who calls Norman while he eats breakfast?
(a) Mrs. Tolliver.
(b) Mrs. Ramsey.
(c) Mrs. Singleton.
(d) Mrs. Bradshaw.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does Michael want to keep the contest he enters a secret?
2. How does Vincent kill himself?
3. Mrs. Madrigal reminds Mona that she has lived at Barbary Lane for how long?
4. What do Beauchamp and Peter do at the opera?
5. What gift does Mary Ann receive as her welcome gift?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)