|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 111 through 115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Mona's New Roomie," why is Michael sad?
(a) He has been dumped.
(b) He lost his job.
(c) He lost his wallet.
(d) His dog just died.
2. Why does Vincent claim that people call hot lines?
(a) To make friends.
(b) Because they have been abandoned.
(c) To talk.
(d) Because they are suicidal.
3. After hearing that Williams called Edgar, what does Mrs. Madrigal tell Edgar?
(a) She is a con artist.
(b) She is a liar.
(c) She is a married woman.
(d) She is a madam.
4. Who agrees to be Brian's date to Mrs. Madrigal's party?
(c) Mary Ann.
5. On her first date with Edgar, what does Mrs. Madrigal use to bribe the young people to use the kite?
(a) A cigarette.
(c) A joint.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is DeDe embarrassed to see at Frannie's party?
2. What does DeDe do when she returns home from talking with Mary Ann?
3. While she makes dinner for D'orothea's family, what does Mona reveal to Michael?
4. Where does Edgar go after his doctor's appointment?
5. Where does Mary Ann find a job?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)