|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 111 through 115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edgar ask of DeDe on his death-bed?
(a) He asks her to take care of Frannie.
(b) He asks her to visit Mrs. Madrigal.
(c) He asks her to name the baby Anna.
(d) He asks her to leave Beauchamp.
2. What does D'orothea tell Mona when the two women are out to lunch?
(a) She hopes Mona will move back to New York with her.
(b) She wants to be back in a relationship with Mona.
(c) She hopes Mona can help her find work in San Francisco.
(d) She wants to know why Mona ended their relationship.
3. What is the reason Edgar gives for telling Mrs. Madrigal he would take Mona back?
(a) He cannot fill Mona's position.
(b) He knows Mrs. Madrigal cares about her.
(c) He has an important client who wants to work with Mona.
(d) He wants Mrs. Madrigal to get her rent money.
4. Which place do Edgar and Mrs. Madrigal have in common?
(a) A whorehouse.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) An apartment building.
(d) A bathhouse.
5. What is the reason Mrs. Madrigal gives for wanting to meet Mona?
(a) Mrs. Madrigal hoped Mona could help her buy a new swimsuit.
(b) Mrs. Madrigal heard about one of Mona's successful ad campaigns.
(c) Mrs. Madrigal liked meeting people from New York.
(d) Mrs. Madrigal wanted to use Mona to meet Edgar Halcyon.
Short Answer Questions
1. When she returns home after finding Vincent dead, who does Mary Ann visit?
2. Mrs. Madrigal reminds Mona that she has lived at Barbary Lane for how long?
3. Who agrees to be Brian's date to Mrs. Madrigal's party?
4. Why does DeDe visit Mary Ann at Barbary Lane?
5. Why does Vincent claim that people call hot lines?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)