|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 111 through 115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mary Ann consider moving back to Cleveland?
(a) She hates her job.
(b) She is about to lose her apartment.
(c) She feels uncomfortable in San Francisco.
(d) She hasn't heard from Beauchamp.
2. When Mary Ann is out with Norman after the movie, why is she humiliated?
(a) A waiter spills food on her blouse.
(b) A waiter yells at her to wash her hands.
(c) She leaves the bathroom with her skirt stuck in her stockings.
(d) She leaves the bathroom with toilet paper on her shoe.
3. Which character seems to hide a secret?
(a) Beauchamp Day.
(b) Mary Ann Singleton.
(c) Mona Ramsey.
(d) Mrs. Madrigal.
4. Where does DeDe go for a "$2500 transformation?"
(a) A day spa.
(b) A vacation.
(c) A fat farm.
(d) A fancy hotel.
5. Why does Vincent decide not to slit his wrists?
(a) Is makes a huge mess.
(b) It is a painful way to die.
(c) It would upset for his wife.
(d) Is is unfair to Mary Ann.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Wrath of DeDe," of what does DeDe accuse Beauchamp?
2. Where do Edgar and Mrs. Madrigal go on their first date?
3. Over whom do Beauchamp and Edgar argue in "Edgar Blows Up"?
4. After hearing that Mona moved out, what does Mrs. Madrigal question Michael about?
5. What does DeDe learn from Splinter?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)