|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 111 through 115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Norman Neal Williams tell Mary Ann he does for a job?
(a) Creates ad campaigns.
(b) Writes restaurant reviews.
(c) Sells organic vitamins.
(d) Ministers at a gospel church.
2. When Mary Ann is out with Norman after the movie, why is she humiliated?
(a) She leaves the bathroom with toilet paper on her shoe.
(b) A waiter spills food on her blouse.
(c) A waiter yells at her to wash her hands.
(d) She leaves the bathroom with her skirt stuck in her stockings.
3. Who is the landlady of 28 Barbary Lane?
(a) Mrs. Madrigal.
(b) Mary Ann Singleton.
(c) Connie Bradshaw.
(d) DeDe Halcyon.
4. How does Vincent kill himself?
(a) He shots himself.
(b) He drinks too much.
(c) He overdoses on drugs.
(d) He hangs himself.
5. What does DeDe learn from Splinter?
(a) Beauchamp has been spending her money.
(b) Beauchamp lied about where he went.
(c) Beauchamp lied about his name.
(d) Beauchamp is about to surprise her with something.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Michael become embarrassed when he is out for dinner with his parents?
2. By what means of communication does Mary Ann tell her mother that she is not returning home?
3. In "Connie's Bummer Night," how do Mary Ann and Connie part ways?
4. Where does Mary Ann find a job?
5. Who invites Mary Ann for dinner in "Edgar Blows Up"?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)