|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 111 through 115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Beauchamp comes home at four in the morning, DeDe goes for a walk and decides what?
(a) To continue her affair with Callas.
(b) To take a trip with Binky.
(c) To have the baby.
(d) To leave her husband.
2. After Michael and Brian have an unsuccessful cruising expedition, where do they go?
(a) A bathhouse.
(b) A coffee shop.
(c) Barbary Lane.
(d) Mona's new apartment.
3. Where does Connie first take Mary Ann?
(a) A nightclub.
(b) 28 Barbary Lane.
(c) An orgy.
(d) Social Safeway.
4. When she returns home after finding Vincent dead, who does Mary Ann visit?
(a) Mrs. Madrigal.
5. How does Beauchamp seduce Mary Ann?
(a) He talks to her about her innocence.
(b) He gives her a neck massage.
(c) He kisses her neck.
(d) He cooks a romantic dinner for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. While in suburbia, what does Norman reveal to Mary Ann?
2. With whom does Mary Ann stay while she finds her own apartment?
3. What happens to Norman when Mary Ann confronts him on the cliff?
4. What is the source of the argument between Beauchamp and Mary Ann when they are in bed together for the first time?
5. What does Mrs. Madrigal say she acquired by growing up in a whorehouse?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)