|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 111 through 115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During which decade is the story set?
2. When Mary Ann breaks into Norman's apartment, where does she look?
(a) A book shelf.
(b) His medicine cabinet.
(c) A suitcase.
(d) His closet.
3. What does Edgar think is the reason Williams called him about Mrs. Madrigal?
(a) He fears that Williams knows about Mrs. Madrigal's past.
(b) He thinks Williams wants to blackmail him about the affair.
(c) He worries Williams wants to hurt Mrs. Madrigal.
(d) He thinks Williams wants to pump him for information.
4. What assumption does DeDe make about how Carson Callas learns of her pregnancy?
(a) Beauchamp found out and told him.
(b) Carson is good at guessing.
(c) Binky cannot keep a secret.
(d) DeDe must already be showing.
5. Where is Mary Ann Singleton originally from?
Short Answer Questions
1. While in suburbia, what does Norman reveal to Mary Ann?
2. While she makes dinner for D'orothea's family, what does Mona reveal to Michael?
3. How does Michael meet Jon?
4. After returning home from a gospel church, what happens to Mona?
5. In "Post-Mortem," what does Mary Ann do after looking at the "moon river"?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)