|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 111 through 115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can the reader infer after learning that Norman investigated Mrs. Madrigal's past?
(a) Norman is helpful.
(b) Norman is a busy body.
(c) Norman is clever.
(d) Norman is menacing.
2. Where is Michael doing his last-minute tanning before the contest?
(a) In the courtyard.
(b) In the park.
(c) At the beach.
(d) On the roof.
3. After being fired, what does Mona tell Mrs. Madrigal?
(a) That she needs to find another roommate.
(b) That she cannot afford her rent anymore.
(c) That she will go back to school.
(d) That she has money saved.
4. Why does Michael become embarrassed when he is out for dinner with his parents?
(a) He is approached by a gay man who kisses him.
(b) He forgets his wallet and cannot pay for dinner.
(c) Gay men in skimpy outfits dance by.
(d) Gay men in nuns' habits roller skate by.
5. When she returns home after finding Vincent dead, who does Mary Ann visit?
(a) Mrs. Madrigal.
Short Answer Questions
1. During his dance for the contest, why does Michael become upset?
2. How does Vincent kill himself?
3. What color is Jon's hair?
4. Who invites Mary Ann for dinner in "Edgar Blows Up"?
5. While she makes dinner for D'orothea's family, what does Mona reveal to Michael?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)