|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 111 through 115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While they are walking on the cliff, what does Mary Ann tell Norman?
(a) She knows he had sex with Lexy.
(b) She knows he is a private investigator.
(c) She wants to start a relationship with him.
(d) She fears that he ran out of money.
2. Why does DeDe visit Mary Ann at Barbary Lane?
(a) To learn what it is like to work for her father.
(b) To borrow clothes from her.
(c) To ask about her volunteer work.
(d) To ask about her affair with Beauchamp.
3. Mrs. Madrigal reminds Mona that she has lived at Barbary Lane for how long?
(a) Three years.
(b) One year.
(c) Four years.
(d) Two years.
4. What does Beauchamp do just after DeDe confronts him about the lie he told about going to a club meeting for the weekend?
(a) He takes something out of a suitcase.
(b) He makes a secret phone call.
(c) He puts something in the glove compartment of the car.
(d) He prepares some exotic food.
5. In "The Case of the Six Batons," who does Michael meet at the bathhouse?
(b) The conductor.
(c) The Chinese delivery boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Beauchamp when DeDe calls Binky to ask for the name of a doctor?
2. What is the name of the pushy client who calls Norman while he eats breakfast?
3. What does Mona bring Michael and Jon after their first night together?
4. With whom does Mary Ann stay while she finds her own apartment?
5. When D'orothea's parents arrive at dinner, what is Mona surprised to find out?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)