|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 111 through 115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Norman's phone call from his pushy client, what does he reveal about Mrs. Madrigal?
(a) She misses her son.
(b) She is from the midwest.
(c) Her husband had an affair.
(d) Her name is an anagram.
2. Which type of questions is DeDe happy to answer for Carson Callas?
(a) Questions about art appreciation.
(b) Questions about Fol de Rol.
(c) Questions about her abortion.
(d) Questions about school.
3. What do Beauchamp and Peter do at the opera?
(a) Leave at intermission.
(b) Pick up on women.
(c) Snort cocaine.
(d) Drink alcohol.
4. When Norman confesses his anxiety about being with Mary Ann, who does he compare himself to?
5. In "Relating at Lunch," what does Beauchamp reveal to Mary Ann?
(a) That Mary Ann has food in her teeth.
(b) That he is in love with Mary Ann.
(c) That DeDe is pregnant.
(d) That he is unhappy with DeDe.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the day Mary Ann is invited for dinner, Mona leaves work early in order to reassure whom?
2. Which character does Edgar meet at the park when he is there after finding out how long he has to live?
3. Why does Michael become embarrassed when he is out for dinner with his parents?
4. In "The Case of the Six Batons," who does Michael meet at the bathhouse?
5. What does Norman Neal Williams tell Mary Ann he does for a job?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)