|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 111 through 115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Norman's phone call from his pushy client, what does he reveal about Mrs. Madrigal?
(a) She misses her son.
(b) She is from the midwest.
(c) Her husband had an affair.
(d) Her name is an anagram.
2. During his argument with DeDe, what does Beauchamp say he was doing with Mary Ann?
(a) Working on an ad campaign with her.
(b) Having lunch with her.
(c) Taking a walk with her.
(d) Asking her about a gift for DeDe.
3. In "Post-Mortem," what does Mary Ann do after looking at the "moon river"?
(a) She brushes her teeth.
(b) She eats a snack.
(c) She reads a novel.
(d) She goes to sleep.
4. Who is the landlady of 28 Barbary Lane?
(a) Mrs. Madrigal.
(b) DeDe Halcyon.
(c) Connie Bradshaw.
(d) Mary Ann Singleton.
5. What does Mary Ann see in Mrs. Madrigal's bedroom?
(a) A wedding ring.
(b) A photograph of a soldier.
(c) A wedding album.
(d) A painting of a young man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who visits Mary Ann after her dinner with Mrs. Madrigal, offering to fix something?
2. Based on the conversation with his doctor, how long does Edgar have to live?
3. What happens when Norman and Mary Ann kiss?
4. Who is the doctor that Binky recommends to DeDe?
5. What is the name of the pushy client who calls Norman while he eats breakfast?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)