|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 111 through 115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Michael become embarrassed when he is out for dinner with his parents?
(a) Gay men in nuns' habits roller skate by.
(b) Gay men in skimpy outfits dance by.
(c) He forgets his wallet and cannot pay for dinner.
(d) He is approached by a gay man who kisses him.
2. Who invites Mary Ann for dinner in "Edgar Blows Up"?
(a) Mona Ramsey.
(b) Connie Bradshaw.
(c) Edgar Halcyon.
(d) Mrs. Madrigal.
3. How is Beauchamp related to Edgar Halcyon?
(a) Beauchamp is Edgar's son-in-law.
(b) Beauchamp is Edgar's father-in-law.
(c) Beauchamp is Edgar's friend.
(d) Beauchamp is Edgar's son.
4. How are Candi and Cheryl related?
(a) Candi is Cheryl's mother.
(b) Candi and Cheryl are roommates.
(c) Cheryl is Candi's mother.
(d) Candi and Cheryl are sisters.
5. Over whom do Beauchamp and Edgar argue in "Edgar Blows Up"?
(b) Mary Ann.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason Mrs. Madrigal gives for wanting to meet Mona?
2. What assumption does DeDe make about how Carson Callas learns of her pregnancy?
3. What color shirt is Connie Bradshaw wearing when she meets Brian?
4. What does Mrs. Madrigal need to reassure Edgar about after they make love in her apartment on his first visit there?
5. Where does Norman tell Mary Ann that Mrs. Madrigal used to work?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)