|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 111 through 115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mary Ann is out with Norman after the movie, why is she humiliated?
(a) She leaves the bathroom with toilet paper on her shoe.
(b) She leaves the bathroom with her skirt stuck in her stockings.
(c) A waiter spills food on her blouse.
(d) A waiter yells at her to wash her hands.
2. What can the reader infer after learning that Norman investigated Mrs. Madrigal's past?
(a) Norman is helpful.
(b) Norman is clever.
(c) Norman is menacing.
(d) Norman is a busy body.
3. Why does Frannie become upset at her party and lock herself in the bathroom?
(a) DeDe and Beauchamp have a loud argument.
(b) Edgar brings Mrs. Madrigal as his date.
(c) The food is terrible.
(d) The conductor disappears.
4. Where does Ruby put Edgar for the massage she gives him?
(a) On a pool table.
(b) On a massage table.
(c) On a bed.
(d) On a couch.
5. In "The Case of the Six Batons," who does Michael meet at the bathhouse?
(a) The Chinese delivery boy.
(d) The conductor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Beauchamp seduce Mary Ann?
2. What is Social Safeway?
3. Where does DeDe go for a "$2500 transformation?"
4. During Norman's phone call from his pushy client, what does he reveal about Mrs. Madrigal?
5. Which character does Edgar meet at the park when he is there after finding out how long he has to live?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)