|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 90 through 98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Mrs. Day at Home," what does DeDe watch out of the window of her home?
(a) A group of pigeons.
(b) The people walking on the street.
(c) The ships on the water.
(d) A wild flock of parrots.
2. What does D'orothea tell Mona when the two women are out to lunch?
(a) She wants to know why Mona ended their relationship.
(b) She hopes Mona will move back to New York with her.
(c) She hopes Mona can help her find work in San Francisco.
(d) She wants to be back in a relationship with Mona.
3. What is the reason Edgar gives for telling Mrs. Madrigal he would take Mona back?
(a) He knows Mrs. Madrigal cares about her.
(b) He cannot fill Mona's position.
(c) He wants Mrs. Madrigal to get her rent money.
(d) He has an important client who wants to work with Mona.
4. What does Brian talk about with Hillary before she invites him to her room?
(a) Socialism and communism.
(b) Slavery and cooking.
(c) Politics and sports.
(d) Vegetarianism and activism.
5. How does Mary Ann know Connie Bradshaw?
(a) From high school.
(b) From a friend.
(c) From her mother.
(d) From her first job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Vincent claim that people call hot lines?
2. When the reader first thinks that Frannie and DeDe are having a conversation about Edgar's illness, who are they really talking about?
3. With whom does Mary Ann stay while she finds her own apartment?
4. Who interrupts Mrs. Madrigal's bath in search of Mary Ann?
5. In "Connie's Place," which emotion best describes Mary Ann's reaction to a magazine article about a co-ed orgy?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)