|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 90 through 98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reason Edgar gives for telling Mrs. Madrigal he would take Mona back?
(a) He has an important client who wants to work with Mona.
(b) He wants Mrs. Madrigal to get her rent money.
(c) He knows Mrs. Madrigal cares about her.
(d) He cannot fill Mona's position.
2. With whom does Mary Ann go trick or treating?
(a) Brian and Connie.
(b) Michael and Jon.
(c) Norman and Lexy.
(d) Mona and D'orothea.
3. After returning home from a gospel church, what happens to Mona?
(a) She runs into her ex-boss Edgar.
(b) She gets in a fight with Michael.
(c) She receives a phone call from D'orothea.
(d) She receives a phone call from her mother.
4. When Mary Ann is out with Norman after the movie, why is she humiliated?
(a) She leaves the bathroom with toilet paper on her shoe.
(b) She leaves the bathroom with her skirt stuck in her stockings.
(c) A waiter spills food on her blouse.
(d) A waiter yells at her to wash her hands.
5. What makes Frannie feel better about the Great Dane's impending death?
(a) It will be quick.
(b) He is a nuisance.
(c) It will be painless.
(d) He had a full life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frannie become upset at her party and lock herself in the bathroom?
2. After Michael and Brian have an unsuccessful cruising expedition, where do they go?
3. In "Mona's New Roomie," why is Michael sad?
4. Where is Beauchamp when DeDe calls Binky to ask for the name of a doctor?
5. Where are the couple when Edgar confesses to Mrs. Madrigal that he is dying?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)