|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 90 through 98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mona tell Michael that she is moving out?
(a) She is going to be with D'orothea.
(b) She cannot afford to pay the rent any more.
(c) She got in a fight with Mrs. Madrigal.
(d) She cannot stand living with Michael any longer.
2. Why does DeDe visit Mary Ann at Barbary Lane?
(a) To learn what it is like to work for her father.
(b) To ask about her volunteer work.
(c) To borrow clothes from her.
(d) To ask about her affair with Beauchamp.
3. Why does Vincent decide not to slit his wrists?
(a) It is a painful way to die.
(b) It would upset for his wife.
(c) Is is unfair to Mary Ann.
(d) Is makes a huge mess.
4. What do Beauchamp and Peter do at the opera?
(a) Snort cocaine.
(b) Leave at intermission.
(c) Pick up on women.
(d) Drink alcohol.
5. What is the main reason that Norman calls Paul for in the film shoot?
(a) Norman is an actor.
(b) Norman needs money.
(c) Norman wants to be famous.
(d) Norman wants to talk with Paul.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mona tells Mary Ann that she has to make things work, what does she give her?
2. What assumption does DeDe make about how Carson Callas learns of her pregnancy?
3. What is the result of the contest Michael entered?
4. Who does Mary Ann first tell that she is thinking of moving back to Cleveland?
5. What makes Frannie feel better about the Great Dane's impending death?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)