|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 90 through 98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color shirt is Connie Bradshaw wearing when she meets Brian?
2. Why does DeDe visit Mary Ann at Barbary Lane?
(a) To ask about her volunteer work.
(b) To ask about her affair with Beauchamp.
(c) To borrow clothes from her.
(d) To learn what it is like to work for her father.
3. How does Vincent kill himself?
(a) He hangs himself.
(b) He shots himself.
(c) He overdoses on drugs.
(d) He drinks too much.
4. Who is Mary Ann's boss?
(a) Mrs. Madrigal.
(b) Edgar Halcyon.
(d) Mona Ramsey.
5. After Michael and Brian have an unsuccessful cruising expedition, where do they go?
(a) Barbary Lane.
(b) A bathhouse.
(c) Mona's new apartment.
(d) A coffee shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason D'orothea tells Brian that she is in San Francisco?
2. Who invites Mary Ann for dinner in "Edgar Blows Up"?
3. When Michael's father tells him to keep away from homosexuals, how does Michael respond?
4. With whom does Mary Ann stay while she finds her own apartment?
5. With what is Mary Ann frustrated about life in San Francisco?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)