|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 90 through 98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mona tells Mary Ann that she has to make things work, what does she give her?
(a) A joint.
(b) A phone number.
(c) A scarf.
(d) An address.
2. What does Mrs. Madrigal need to reassure Edgar about after they make love in her apartment on his first visit there?
(a) Norman is a gentle man.
(b) Boris is a friendly cat.
(c) Mona is not home.
(d) Mary Ann is not home.
3. In "Connie's Place," which emotion best describes Mary Ann's reaction to a magazine article about a co-ed orgy?
4. After being propositioned at a nightclub by a "long-haired man," what does Mary Ann do?
(a) She dances with him.
(b) She goes to his house.
(c) She leaves with Connie.
(d) She goes home.
5. What does Mona tell D'orothea about Norman when they see him walking down the street?
(a) He is loud.
(b) He watches her.
(c) He is a rude neighbor.
(d) He ignores her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does DeDe learn from Splinter?
2. In "Mrs. Day at Home," what does DeDe watch out of the window of her home?
3. Why does Ruby think Edgar is not seeing any improvements?
4. In "Brian Climbs the Walls," what is the name of the pickup joint that Brian goes to?
5. Why is Mona fired from her job?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)