|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 90 through 98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Mrs. Day at Home," what does DeDe watch out of the window of her home?
(a) A wild flock of parrots.
(b) The people walking on the street.
(c) A group of pigeons.
(d) The ships on the water.
2. Where is Beauchamp when DeDe calls Binky to ask for the name of a doctor?
(a) At work.
(b) With Mary Ann.
(c) Meeting with Edgar.
(d) Walking the dog.
3. What is Michael's plan to earn some money?
(a) Getting a second job.
(b) Entering an underwear dance contest.
(c) Pan-handling for money on the street.
(d) Entering a hot dog eating contest.
4. At his brunch with Mary Ann, what does Norman say is his relationship to Lexy?
(a) Lexy is his friend's girlfriend.
(b) Lexy is his daughter's friend.
(c) Lexy is his friend's daughter.
(d) Lexy is his girlfriend's friend.
5. What does Jon do after Michael admits that he tries to make himself more attractive?
(a) He makes fun of Michael.
(b) He reassures Michael.
(c) He kisses Michael.
(d) He ignores Michael.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jon's job?
2. Who visits Mary Ann after her dinner with Mrs. Madrigal, offering to fix something?
3. Over whom do Beauchamp and Edgar argue in "Edgar Blows Up"?
4. When DeDe returns home after losing weight, what does Beauchamp tell her?
5. Where are the couple when Edgar confesses to Mrs. Madrigal that he is dying?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)