|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 90 through 98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mary Ann react when her mother tells her it is time to come home?
(a) She thanks her for her opinion.
(b) She bursts into tears.
(c) She agrees with her.
(d) She says that everything is fine.
2. What does Norman bring Mary Ann on the morning after Vincent's suicide?
(b) A note from Vincent.
(c) A helpful magazine article.
3. On her first date with Edgar, what does Mrs. Madrigal use to bribe the young people to use the kite?
(b) A cigarette.
(d) A joint.
4. After being fired, what does Mona tell Mrs. Madrigal?
(a) That she will go back to school.
(b) That she needs to find another roommate.
(c) That she has money saved.
(d) That she cannot afford her rent anymore.
5. Why does Mary Ann consider moving back to Cleveland?
(a) She hasn't heard from Beauchamp.
(b) She hates her job.
(c) She feels uncomfortable in San Francisco.
(d) She is about to lose her apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Beauchamp invite Mary Ann?
2. How does Mary Ann know Connie Bradshaw?
3. What does Brian talk about with Hillary before she invites him to her room?
4. Where does Ruby put Edgar for the massage she gives him?
5. In "Post-Mortem," what does Mary Ann do after looking at the "moon river"?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)