|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 90 through 98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Social Safeway?
(a) The name of a nightclub that Connie frequents.
(b) The nickname given to Connie because she loves to meet people.
(c) A place for gay men to meet each other in San Francisco.
(d) A time for single men and women to meet at the grocery store.
2. Who leaves Mary Ann her welcome gift?
(a) Mona Ramsey.
(b) Mrs. Madrigal.
(c) Edgar Halcyon.
(d) Connie Bradshaw.
3. What does D'orothea say is the reason her last relationship ended?
(a) The other person moved to San Francisco.
(b) D'orothea decided to move to San Francisco.
(c) D'orothea had an affair with a woman.
(d) The other person had an affair with an ad executive.
4. Just after the contest is over, what does Michael do?
(a) He leaves for a bathhouse.
(b) He celebrates with a drink.
(c) He surrenders to a hug in Jon's arms.
(d) He cries in Mona's arms.
5. Where does Beauchamp invite Mary Ann?
(a) His cabin in Mendocino.
(b) The park.
(c) A house in Nevada.
(d) The beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. At his brunch with Mary Ann, what does Norman say is his relationship to Lexy?
2. Why does Frannie become upset at her party and lock herself in the bathroom?
3. Who is the landlady of 28 Barbary Lane?
4. Who is Boris?
5. What does Norman bring Mary Ann on the morning after Vincent's suicide?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)