|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 90 through 98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Michael's plan to earn some money?
(a) Entering an underwear dance contest.
(b) Getting a second job.
(c) Entering a hot dog eating contest.
(d) Pan-handling for money on the street.
2. Which place do Edgar and Mrs. Madrigal have in common?
(a) An apartment building.
(b) A whorehouse.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A bathhouse.
3. With what is Mary Ann frustrated about life in San Francisco?
(a) There are many hills to walk up.
(b) There are more elderly people than young people.
(c) There are more homosexual men than straight men.
(d) There are many liberal people.
4. When Michael says he "wants someone to buy a Christmas tree with," what does he mean?
(a) He wants a serious relationship.
(b) He doesn't want to be alone on Christmas.
(c) He hopes his roomate wants to buy a tree.
(d) He doesn't have enough money to buy a Christmas tree.
5. From whom does Michael want to keep the contest he enters a secret?
(c) Mary Ann.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the pushy client who calls Norman while he eats breakfast?
2. When Norman confesses his anxiety about being with Mary Ann, who does he compare himself to?
3. Where does Beauchamp invite Mary Ann?
4. Upon arriving at the cabin in Mendocino, what is Mary Ann bothered by?
5. What does Michael's father call homosexuals?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)