|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 90 through 98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frannie come out of the bathroom at her party?
(a) She needs to socialize so her party will be a huge success.
(b) She gets relieved that her party will be written about in the newspaper.
(c) She gets dragged out of the bathroom by an angry Edgar.
(d) She hears that the missing person has returned.
2. During Norman's phone call from his pushy client, what does he reveal about Mrs. Madrigal?
(a) She is from the midwest.
(b) Her husband had an affair.
(c) Her name is an anagram.
(d) She misses her son.
3. In "The Beach Boys," Brian and Michael realize that they both want what?
(a) A relationship that will lead to children.
(b) To marry wealthy people.
(c) Sex and meaning in relationships.
(d) To meet a famous athlete.
4. In "Mona's New Roomie," why is Michael sad?
(a) He lost his job.
(b) He has been dumped.
(c) He lost his wallet.
(d) His dog just died.
5. Where do Edgar and Mrs. Madrigal go on their first date?
(a) 28 Barbary Lane.
(b) The beach.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) The park.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Norman Neal Williams tell Mary Ann he does for a job?
2. After learning from Jon that she gets pregnant, what does DeDe tell Jon?
3. Where is Beauchamp when DeDe calls Binky to ask for the name of a doctor?
4. What does Mrs. Madrigal tell Edgar as she hands him the kite?
5. After admitting that his wife left him, what does Vincent do?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)