|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 90 through 98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After admitting that his wife left him, what does Vincent do?
(a) He locks himself in the bathroom.
(b) He tries to commit suicide.
(c) He leaves the building to go home.
(d) He calls a friend for support.
2. Why does Frannie become upset at her party and lock herself in the bathroom?
(a) The conductor disappears.
(b) The food is terrible.
(c) Edgar brings Mrs. Madrigal as his date.
(d) DeDe and Beauchamp have a loud argument.
3. Why does Brian go to a bathhouse?
(a) To prove to himself that he is not homosexual.
(b) To get clean.
(c) To participate in a co-ed orgy.
(d) To meet other homosexual men.
4. How does Brian react when Hillary reveals that she thinks he is homosexual?
(a) He starts laughing.
(b) He is relieved.
(c) He is shocked.
(d) He bursts into tears.
5. What does Mrs. Madrigal tell Edgar as she hands him the kite?
(a) "I approve of you."
(b) "Run fast."
(c) "Make it count."
(d) "Get it in the wind."
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Michael's father assure him?
2. In "The Case of the Six Batons," who does Michael meet at the bathhouse?
3. What is the reason D'orothea tells Brian that she is in San Francisco?
4. Who visits Mary Ann after her dinner with Mrs. Madrigal, offering to fix something?
5. Who is DeDe embarrassed to see at Frannie's party?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)