|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 90 through 98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Vincent claim that people call hot lines?
(a) Because they have been abandoned.
(b) Because they are suicidal.
(c) To talk.
(d) To make friends.
2. Who does Mary Ann first tell that she is thinking of moving back to Cleveland?
(a) Her mother.
(d) Mrs. Madrigal.
3. What does Michael's father call homosexuals?
4. Where does Edgar go after his doctor's appointment?
(a) Back to work.
(b) The beach.
(d) The park.
5. In "The Wrath of DeDe," of what does DeDe accuse Beauchamp?
(a) Sneaking up on her.
(b) Stealing money.
(d) Having an affair.
Short Answer Questions
1. When she returns home after finding Vincent dead, who does Mary Ann visit?
2. What does Norman bring Mary Ann on the morning after Vincent's suicide?
3. Why does DeDe visit Mary Ann at Barbary Lane?
4. How does Mary Ann know Connie Bradshaw?
5. Mrs. Madrigal reminds Mona that she has lived at Barbary Lane for how long?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)