|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 78 through 83.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Connie's Bummer Night," how do Mary Ann and Connie part ways?
(a) They promise to stay in touch.
(b) Connie moves in with her boyfriend.
(c) They get in a fight.
(d) Mary Ann leaves in the middle of the night.
2. What does Jon do after Michael admits that he tries to make himself more attractive?
(a) He ignores Michael.
(b) He kisses Michael.
(c) He reassures Michael.
(d) He makes fun of Michael.
3. Why does Vincent decide not to slit his wrists?
(a) Is is unfair to Mary Ann.
(b) It is a painful way to die.
(c) It would upset for his wife.
(d) Is makes a huge mess.
4. What does Brian talk about with Hillary before she invites him to her room?
(a) Socialism and communism.
(b) Vegetarianism and activism.
(c) Politics and sports.
(d) Slavery and cooking.
5. After admitting that his wife left him, what does Vincent do?
(a) He calls a friend for support.
(b) He leaves the building to go home.
(c) He locks himself in the bathroom.
(d) He tries to commit suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. Edgar thinks that Mrs. Madrigal __________ his pain.
2. What is the source of the argument between Beauchamp and Mary Ann when they are in bed together for the first time?
3. Of what does Michael's father assure him?
4. Just after the contest is over, what does Michael do?
5. Why is Edgar seeing Ruby Miller?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)