|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 78 through 83.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can the reader infer after learning that Norman investigated Mrs. Madrigal's past?
(a) Norman is clever.
(b) Norman is helpful.
(c) Norman is a busy body.
(d) Norman is menacing.
2. Why does Mona tell Michael that she is moving out?
(a) She cannot afford to pay the rent any more.
(b) She is going to be with D'orothea.
(c) She got in a fight with Mrs. Madrigal.
(d) She cannot stand living with Michael any longer.
3. Which character seems to hide a secret?
(a) Mona Ramsey.
(b) Mary Ann Singleton.
(c) Beauchamp Day.
(d) Mrs. Madrigal.
4. While they wait for Lexy in the car, what does Norman hint that he wants from Mary Ann?
(a) He wants a relationship with her.
(b) He wants her to find out about Mrs. Madrigal.
(c) He wants to see her dressed as Wonder Woman.
(d) He wants her to take care of Lexy.
5. During his argument with DeDe, what does Beauchamp say he was doing with Mary Ann?
(a) Taking a walk with her.
(b) Working on an ad campaign with her.
(c) Having lunch with her.
(d) Asking her about a gift for DeDe.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Mrs. Day at Home," what does DeDe watch out of the window of her home?
2. Who is Mary Ann's boss?
3. Where does Brian meet D'orothea?
4. When does Mary Ann find the welcome gift taped to her door?
5. Where is Mary Ann Singleton originally from?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)