|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 78 through 83.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael's father call homosexuals?
2. What do Beauchamp and Peter do at the opera?
(a) Leave at intermission.
(b) Pick up on women.
(c) Drink alcohol.
(d) Snort cocaine.
3. Who leaves Mary Ann her welcome gift?
(a) Edgar Halcyon.
(b) Connie Bradshaw.
(c) Mrs. Madrigal.
(d) Mona Ramsey.
4. After learning from Jon that she gets pregnant, what does DeDe tell Jon?
(a) She tells him she is positive she is having twins.
(b) She tells him that she is going to leave her husband.
(c) She tells him that she is going to put the baby up for adoption.
(d) She tells him she is considering an abortion.
5. What makes Frannie feel better about the Great Dane's impending death?
(a) He had a full life.
(b) It will be painless.
(c) It will be quick.
(d) He is a nuisance.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mona and Michael are at the nude beach, what does Mona complain about?
2. Which character does Edgar meet at the park when he is there after finding out how long he has to live?
3. When Micheal's parents first arrive, what do they tease him about?
4. What does Mrs. Madrigal need to reassure Edgar about after they make love in her apartment on his first visit there?
5. Who invites Mary Ann for dinner in "Edgar Blows Up"?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)