|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 78 through 83.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Norman and Mary Ann kiss?
(a) Her scarf comes off in his hand.
(b) Her purse falls on the ground.
(c) His toupe flies off in the wind.
(d) His clip-on tie comes off in her hand.
2. When Michael says he "wants someone to buy a Christmas tree with," what does he mean?
(a) He doesn't have enough money to buy a Christmas tree.
(b) He wants a serious relationship.
(c) He doesn't want to be alone on Christmas.
(d) He hopes his roomate wants to buy a tree.
3. With whom does Mary Ann go trick or treating?
(a) Brian and Connie.
(b) Mona and D'orothea.
(c) Norman and Lexy.
(d) Michael and Jon.
4. By what means of communication does Mary Ann tell her mother that she is not returning home?
(b) Telephone call.
(c) Face-to-face conversation.
5. Who tells Brian that he should meet Mary Ann?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Michael's reaction when he receives a phone call from his mother saying that his parents are coming to visit?
2. Who visits Mary Ann after her dinner with Mrs. Madrigal, offering to fix something?
3. In "Post-Mortem," what does Mary Ann do after looking at the "moon river"?
4. What does DeDe do when she returns home from talking with Mary Ann?
5. Over whom do Beauchamp and Edgar argue in "Edgar Blows Up"?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)