|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 78 through 83.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Mrs. Day at Home," who does DeDe call?
2. Why does Frannie come out of the bathroom at her party?
(a) She hears that the missing person has returned.
(b) She gets dragged out of the bathroom by an angry Edgar.
(c) She needs to socialize so her party will be a huge success.
(d) She gets relieved that her party will be written about in the newspaper.
3. Which character seems to hide a secret?
(a) Mary Ann Singleton.
(b) Beauchamp Day.
(c) Mona Ramsey.
(d) Mrs. Madrigal.
4. When DeDe makes up a story about being raped, who does she claim raped her?
(a) A friend from college.
(b) Her husband.
(c) A friend of Beauchamp's.
(d) A grocery delivery boy.
5. What does Mona tell D'orothea about Norman when they see him walking down the street?
(a) He is loud.
(b) He watches her.
(c) He ignores her.
(d) He is a rude neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. During which decade is the story set?
2. Why does Vincent decide not to slit his wrists?
3. What does Mrs. Madrigal say she acquired by growing up in a whorehouse?
4. Based on the conversation with his doctor, how long does Edgar have to live?
5. After admitting that his wife left him, what does Vincent do?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)