|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 78 through 83.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Brian Climbs the Walls," what is the name of the pickup joint that Brian goes to?
(a) Lusty Laundromat.
(b) Come Clean Laundromat.
(c) Wash and Meet.
(d) Spin and Rinse.
2. What does D'orothea tell Brian that she does for work?
(a) She owns a restaurant.
(b) She is an ad executive.
(c) She owns a swimsuit company.
(d) She is a model.
3. What can the reader infer after learning that Norman investigated Mrs. Madrigal's past?
(a) Norman is helpful.
(b) Norman is a busy body.
(c) Norman is clever.
(d) Norman is menacing.
4. Where does Edgar go after his doctor's appointment?
(a) Back to work.
(c) The park.
(d) The beach.
5. What is Mary Ann's job before she moves to San Fransisco?
(d) Flight attendant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Beauchamp invite Mary Ann?
2. Why does Frannie come out of the bathroom at her party?
3. Where does Connie first take Mary Ann?
4. When Mary Ann is out with Norman after the movie, why is she humiliated?
5. What is the reason D'orothea tells Brian that she is in San Francisco?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)