|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 78 through 83.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At his brunch with Mary Ann, what does Norman say is his relationship to Lexy?
(a) Lexy is his daughter's friend.
(b) Lexy is his girlfriend's friend.
(c) Lexy is his friend's daughter.
(d) Lexy is his friend's girlfriend.
2. In "The Beach Boys," Brian and Michael realize that they both want what?
(a) Sex and meaning in relationships.
(b) A relationship that will lead to children.
(c) To marry wealthy people.
(d) To meet a famous athlete.
3. Who leaves Mary Ann her welcome gift?
(a) Mona Ramsey.
(b) Edgar Halcyon.
(c) Connie Bradshaw.
(d) Mrs. Madrigal.
4. On the day Mary Ann is invited for dinner, Mona leaves work early in order to reassure whom?
(b) Mrs. Madrigal.
(c) Mary Ann.
5. Why does Vincent claim that people call hot lines?
(a) Because they have been abandoned.
(b) To make friends.
(c) To talk.
(d) Because they are suicidal.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Brian Climbs the Walls," what is the name of the pickup joint that Brian goes to?
2. Why does Vincent decide not to slit his wrists?
3. What do Beauchamp and Peter do at the opera?
4. Where does Edgar go after his doctor's appointment?
5. When DeDe returns home after losing weight, what does Beauchamp tell her?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)