|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 78 through 83.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the reader first thinks that Frannie and DeDe are having a conversation about Edgar's illness, who are they really talking about?
(a) DeDe's cat.
(b) DeDe's baby.
(c) Frannie's dog.
(d) Frannie's friend.
2. When Micheal's parents first arrive, what do they tease him about?
(a) Winning the dance contest.
(b) Being a homosexual.
(c) Wearing a costume.
(d) Mona moving out.
3. Edgar thinks that Mrs. Madrigal __________ his pain.
(d) Feels threatened by.
4. In "Connie's Place," which emotion best describes Mary Ann's reaction to a magazine article about a co-ed orgy?
5. What gift does Mary Ann receive as her welcome gift?
(a) A plant.
(d) A marijuana cigarette.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frannie become upset at her party and lock herself in the bathroom?
2. When does Mary Ann find the welcome gift taped to her door?
3. Based on the conversation with his doctor, how long does Edgar have to live?
4. When Michael's father tells him to keep away from homosexuals, how does Michael respond?
5. What do Beauchamp and Peter do at the opera?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)