|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 78 through 83.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beauchamp do just after DeDe confronts him about the lie he told about going to a club meeting for the weekend?
(a) He prepares some exotic food.
(b) He puts something in the glove compartment of the car.
(c) He takes something out of a suitcase.
(d) He makes a secret phone call.
2. Who is DeDe embarrassed to see at Frannie's party?
(a) Michael and Mona.
(b) Splinter and his wife.
(c) Beauchamp's friend Peter.
(d) The Chinese delivery boy.
3. What can the reader infer after learning that Norman investigated Mrs. Madrigal's past?
(a) Norman is a busy body.
(b) Norman is clever.
(c) Norman is helpful.
(d) Norman is menacing.
4. Why does Frannie become upset at her party and lock herself in the bathroom?
(a) Edgar brings Mrs. Madrigal as his date.
(b) The conductor disappears.
(c) DeDe and Beauchamp have a loud argument.
(d) The food is terrible.
5. What is Michael's reaction when he receives a phone call from his mother saying that his parents are coming to visit?
Short Answer Questions
1. After being propositioned at a nightclub by a "long-haired man," what does Mary Ann do?
2. Which place do Edgar and Mrs. Madrigal have in common?
3. Why does Mary Ann consider moving back to Cleveland?
4. Why does DeDe visit Mary Ann at Barbary Lane?
5. At his brunch with Mary Ann, what does Norman say is his relationship to Lexy?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)