|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 78 through 83.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reason Mrs. Madrigal gives for wanting to meet Mona?
(a) Mrs. Madrigal liked meeting people from New York.
(b) Mrs. Madrigal heard about one of Mona's successful ad campaigns.
(c) Mrs. Madrigal wanted to use Mona to meet Edgar Halcyon.
(d) Mrs. Madrigal hoped Mona could help her buy a new swimsuit.
2. Why is Mona fired from her job?
(a) She arrives late.
(b) She talks back to an important client.
(c) She gets in a fight with her boss.
(d) She makes personal telephone calls.
3. Why does Ruby think Edgar is not seeing any improvements?
(a) He does not have true faith.
(b) He is not doing any exercise.
(c) He does not believe in himself.
(d) He does not plan for the future.
4. Who is Boris?
(a) The rooftop tenant.
(b) A parrot.
(c) A cat.
(d) DeDe's lover.
5. What does DeDe do when she returns home from talking with Mary Ann?
(a) She fights with Beauchamp.
(b) She goes for a long jog.
(c) She talks to a friend on the phone.
(d) She indulges in comfort food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can the reader infer after learning that Norman investigated Mrs. Madrigal's past?
2. What does D'orothea tell Mona when the two women are out to lunch?
3. At his brunch with Mary Ann, what does Norman say is his relationship to Lexy?
4. Who invites Mary Ann for dinner in "Edgar Blows Up"?
5. What does Edgar learn when he returns home from Mrs. Miller's?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)