|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 through 55.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mary Ann react when her mother tells her it is time to come home?
(a) She says that everything is fine.
(b) She thanks her for her opinion.
(c) She bursts into tears.
(d) She agrees with her.
2. How does Beauchamp seduce Mary Ann?
(a) He cooks a romantic dinner for her.
(b) He gives her a neck massage.
(c) He kisses her neck.
(d) He talks to her about her innocence.
3. When Mrs. Madrigal calls Edgar on Mona's behalf, how does Edgar react?
(a) He tells her to stop interfering.
(b) He hangs up on her.
(c) He vows never to see her again.
(d) He thanks her for her advice.
4. What does DeDe show her mother when she tells her that she thinks Beauchamp is having an affair?
(b) A scarf.
(c) A comb.
5. Why does Frannie come out of the bathroom at her party?
(a) She hears that the missing person has returned.
(b) She gets relieved that her party will be written about in the newspaper.
(c) She gets dragged out of the bathroom by an angry Edgar.
(d) She needs to socialize so her party will be a huge success.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is DeDe embarrassed to see at Frannie's party?
2. In "Relating at Lunch," what does Beauchamp reveal to Mary Ann?
3. Why does Mary Ann consider moving back to Cleveland?
4. After telling Edgar how long he has to live, what advice does the doctor give Edgar?
5. After admitting that his wife left him, what does Vincent do?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)