|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 through 55.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary Ann learn about Mrs. Madrigal during their conversation after Mary Ann has been in her landlady's bedroom?
(a) Mrs. Madrigal never married.
(b) Mrs. Madrigal has a boyfriend.
(c) Mrs. Madrigal is a homosexual.
(d) Mrs. Madrigal is divorced.
2. Upon arriving at the cabin in Mendocino, what is Mary Ann bothered by?
(a) She dislikes the furniture.
(b) She will have to cook dinner.
(c) There is only one bed.
(d) There is only one bathroom.
3. What does DeDe learn from Splinter?
(a) Beauchamp lied about his name.
(b) Beauchamp has been spending her money.
(c) Beauchamp lied about where he went.
(d) Beauchamp is about to surprise her with something.
4. What does Mrs. Madrigal tell Edgar as she hands him the kite?
(a) "Get it in the wind."
(b) "I approve of you."
(c) "Run fast."
(d) "Make it count."
5. How does Beauchamp seduce Mary Ann?
(a) He talks to her about her innocence.
(b) He gives her a neck massage.
(c) He cooks a romantic dinner for her.
(d) He kisses her neck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary Ann see in Mrs. Madrigal's bedroom?
2. Based on the conversation with his doctor, how long does Edgar have to live?
3. What gift does Mary Ann receive as her welcome gift?
4. In "Connie's Place," which emotion best describes Mary Ann's reaction to a magazine article about a co-ed orgy?
5. Mrs. Madrigal reminds Mona that she has lived at Barbary Lane for how long?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)