|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 through 55.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mona tells Mary Ann that she has to make things work, what does she give her?
(a) A phone number.
(b) A scarf.
(c) A joint.
(d) An address.
2. What does DeDe show her mother when she tells her that she thinks Beauchamp is having an affair?
(b) A scarf.
(d) A comb.
3. Why does Frannie become upset at her party and lock herself in the bathroom?
(a) The food is terrible.
(b) Edgar brings Mrs. Madrigal as his date.
(c) The conductor disappears.
(d) DeDe and Beauchamp have a loud argument.
4. How does Edgar react when Mrs. Madrigal says she runs a house of her own?
5. On the day Mary Ann is invited for dinner, Mona leaves work early in order to reassure whom?
(a) Mary Ann.
(d) Mrs. Madrigal.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Wrath of DeDe," of what does DeDe accuse Beauchamp?
2. Where does Ruby put Edgar for the massage she gives him?
3. Who leaves Mary Ann her welcome gift?
4. Where do Edgar and Mrs. Madrigal go on their first date?
5. After admitting that his wife left him, what does Vincent do?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)