|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 through 55.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the landlady of 28 Barbary Lane?
(a) Mrs. Madrigal.
(b) Mary Ann Singleton.
(c) DeDe Halcyon.
(d) Connie Bradshaw.
2. Why does Mary Ann consider moving back to Cleveland?
(a) She hasn't heard from Beauchamp.
(b) She hates her job.
(c) She is about to lose her apartment.
(d) She feels uncomfortable in San Francisco.
3. How does Michael meet Jon?
(a) He meets Jon in a bathhouse.
(b) He runs into Jon on roller skates.
(c) He approaches Jon in a bar.
(d) He gets introduced by a mutual friend.
4. When DeDe makes up a story about being raped, who does she claim raped her?
(a) A friend of Beauchamp's.
(b) A grocery delivery boy.
(c) A friend from college.
(d) Her husband.
5. When Mrs. Madrigal calls Edgar on Mona's behalf, how does Edgar react?
(a) He hangs up on her.
(b) He vows never to see her again.
(c) He thanks her for her advice.
(d) He tells her to stop interfering.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Anguish in Bohemia," what does Beauchamp remember while he is having a drink with his friend Peter?
2. What color is Jon's hair?
3. Where does Edgar go after his doctor's appointment?
4. Where does Mary Ann find a job?
5. When Mona tells Mary Ann that she has to make things work, what does she give her?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)