|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 through 55.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Beauchamp seduce Mary Ann?
(a) He gives her a neck massage.
(b) He talks to her about her innocence.
(c) He cooks a romantic dinner for her.
(d) He kisses her neck.
2. By what means of communication does Mary Ann tell her mother that she is not returning home?
(a) Telephone call.
(c) Face-to-face conversation.
3. On her first date with Edgar, what does Mrs. Madrigal use to bribe the young people to use the kite?
(b) A cigarette.
(d) A joint.
4. After being propositioned at a nightclub by a "long-haired man," what does Mary Ann do?
(a) She goes to his house.
(b) She goes home.
(c) She leaves with Connie.
(d) She dances with him.
5. What do Beauchamp and Peter do at the opera?
(a) Snort cocaine.
(b) Pick up on women.
(c) Leave at intermission.
(d) Drink alcohol.
Short Answer Questions
1. Over whom do Beauchamp and Edgar argue in "Edgar Blows Up"?
2. With whom does Mary Ann stay while she finds her own apartment?
3. Which character seems to hide a secret?
4. Who is the landlady of 28 Barbary Lane?
5. What is the reason Edgar gives for telling Mrs. Madrigal he would take Mona back?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)