|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 through 55.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does DeDe do when she returns home from talking with Mary Ann?
(a) She talks to a friend on the phone.
(b) She indulges in comfort food.
(c) She goes for a long jog.
(d) She fights with Beauchamp.
2. What does Beauchamp do just after DeDe confronts him about the lie he told about going to a club meeting for the weekend?
(a) He makes a secret phone call.
(b) He takes something out of a suitcase.
(c) He puts something in the glove compartment of the car.
(d) He prepares some exotic food.
3. Which character seems to hide a secret?
(a) Mona Ramsey.
(b) Beauchamp Day.
(c) Mary Ann Singleton.
(d) Mrs. Madrigal.
4. When DeDe makes up a story about being raped, who does she claim raped her?
(a) A grocery delivery boy.
(b) Her husband.
(c) A friend from college.
(d) A friend of Beauchamp's.
5. In "Enter Mona," how does Mona help Mary Ann?
(a) She gets her a job interview.
(b) She helps put the trash in the correct bins.
(c) She directs her to the grocery store.
(d) She invites her to dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mona fired from her job?
2. Why does Mary Ann consider moving back to Cleveland?
3. Where does Edgar go after his doctor's appointment?
4. Why is Edgar seeing Ruby Miller?
5. Who is the landlady of 28 Barbary Lane?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)