|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 through 55.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Madrigal tell Edgar as she hands him the kite?
(a) "Get it in the wind."
(b) "I approve of you."
(c) "Make it count."
(d) "Run fast."
2. What is the source of the argument between Beauchamp and Mary Ann when they are in bed together for the first time?
(a) Beauchamp's wife.
(b) Beauchamp's impotence.
(c) Mary Ann's snoring.
(d) Mary Ann's nervousness.
3. In "Enter Mona," how does Mona help Mary Ann?
(a) She invites her to dinner.
(b) She gets her a job interview.
(c) She helps put the trash in the correct bins.
(d) She directs her to the grocery store.
4. Based on the conversation with his doctor, how long does Edgar have to live?
(a) Six months.
(b) One year.
(c) One month.
(d) Six years.
5. Where does Connie first take Mary Ann?
(a) A nightclub.
(b) 28 Barbary Lane.
(c) Social Safeway.
(d) An orgy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Madrigal reminds Mona that she has lived at Barbary Lane for how long?
2. When Mona tells Mary Ann that she has to make things work, what does she give her?
3. When Mona and Michael are at the nude beach, what does Mona complain about?
4. In "Connie's Place," which emotion best describes Mary Ann's reaction to a magazine article about a co-ed orgy?
5. After being propositioned at a nightclub by a "long-haired man," what does Mary Ann do?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)