|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 through 55.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character seems to hide a secret?
(a) Mrs. Madrigal.
(b) Mona Ramsey.
(c) Beauchamp Day.
(d) Mary Ann Singleton.
2. When Mrs. Madrigal calls Edgar on Mona's behalf, how does Edgar react?
(a) He vows never to see her again.
(b) He tells her to stop interfering.
(c) He hangs up on her.
(d) He thanks her for her advice.
3. What is the reason Edgar gives for telling Mrs. Madrigal he would take Mona back?
(a) He knows Mrs. Madrigal cares about her.
(b) He wants Mrs. Madrigal to get her rent money.
(c) He cannot fill Mona's position.
(d) He has an important client who wants to work with Mona.
4. What does Beauchamp do just after DeDe confronts him about the lie he told about going to a club meeting for the weekend?
(a) He prepares some exotic food.
(b) He takes something out of a suitcase.
(c) He makes a secret phone call.
(d) He puts something in the glove compartment of the car.
5. How does Michael meet Jon?
(a) He gets introduced by a mutual friend.
(b) He runs into Jon on roller skates.
(c) He meets Jon in a bathhouse.
(d) He approaches Jon in a bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What costume is Michael wearing when he asks Mary Ann to go out with him and tells her about the new tenant on the roof?
2. Where does Mary Ann volunteer?
3. Why does Frannie come out of the bathroom at her party?
4. What does Jon do after Michael admits that he tries to make himself more attractive?
5. In "Mona's New Roomie," why is Michael sad?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)