|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Beauchamp seduce Mary Ann?
(a) He gives her a neck massage.
(b) He kisses her neck.
(c) He talks to her about her innocence.
(d) He cooks a romantic dinner for her.
2. When DeDe makes up a story about being raped, who does she claim raped her?
(a) Her husband.
(b) A friend of Beauchamp's.
(c) A friend from college.
(d) A grocery delivery boy.
3. How is Beauchamp related to Edgar Halcyon?
(a) Beauchamp is Edgar's son-in-law.
(b) Beauchamp is Edgar's father-in-law.
(c) Beauchamp is Edgar's son.
(d) Beauchamp is Edgar's friend.
4. On her first date with Edgar, what does Mrs. Madrigal use to bribe the young people to use the kite?
(c) A cigarette.
(d) A joint.
5. Where does Ruby put Edgar for the massage she gives him?
(a) On a massage table.
(b) On a bed.
(c) On a couch.
(d) On a pool table.
Short Answer Questions
1. During which decade is the story set?
2. What does Brian talk about with Hillary before she invites him to her room?
3. Where does Mary Ann find a job?
4. On the day Mary Ann is invited for dinner, Mona leaves work early in order to reassure whom?
5. After being fired, what does Mona tell Mrs. Madrigal?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)