|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who visits Mary Ann after her dinner with Mrs. Madrigal, offering to fix something?
(a) Mona Ramsey.
(b) Michael Tolliver.
(c) Brian Hawkins.
(d) Beauchamp Day.
2. Who is the landlady of 28 Barbary Lane?
(a) Connie Bradshaw.
(b) Mrs. Madrigal.
(c) Mary Ann Singleton.
(d) DeDe Halcyon.
3. On her first date with Edgar, what does Mrs. Madrigal use to bribe the young people to use the kite?
(b) A cigarette.
(c) A joint.
4. With whom does Mary Ann stay while she finds her own apartment?
(a) DeDe Halcyon.
(b) Mona Ramsey.
(c) Connie Bradshaw.
(d) Mrs. Madrigal.
5. Which place do Edgar and Mrs. Madrigal have in common?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) An apartment building.
(c) A whorehouse.
(d) A bathhouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Brian Climbs the Walls," what is the name of the pickup joint that Brian goes to?
2. With what is Mary Ann frustrated about life in San Francisco?
3. Where do Edgar and Mrs. Madrigal go on their first date?
4. How does Brian react when Hillary reveals that she thinks he is homosexual?
5. On the day Mary Ann is invited for dinner, Mona leaves work early in order to reassure whom?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)