|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the landlady of 28 Barbary Lane?
(a) DeDe Halcyon.
(b) Connie Bradshaw.
(c) Mary Ann Singleton.
(d) Mrs. Madrigal.
2. After being fired, what does Mona tell Mrs. Madrigal?
(a) That she has money saved.
(b) That she will go back to school.
(c) That she needs to find another roommate.
(d) That she cannot afford her rent anymore.
3. In "Mrs. Day at Home," who does DeDe call?
4. When DeDe makes up a story about being raped, who does she claim raped her?
(a) Her husband.
(b) A friend of Beauchamp's.
(c) A grocery delivery boy.
(d) A friend from college.
5. What is the source of the argument between Beauchamp and Mary Ann when they are in bed together for the first time?
(a) Mary Ann's nervousness.
(b) Mary Ann's snoring.
(c) Beauchamp's wife.
(d) Beauchamp's impotence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invites Mary Ann for dinner in "Edgar Blows Up"?
2. Where does Edgar go after his doctor's appointment?
3. In "Enter Mona," how does Mona help Mary Ann?
4. What is Jon's job?
5. What is Mary Ann's job before she moves to San Fransisco?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)