|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who invites Mary Ann for dinner in "Edgar Blows Up"?
(a) Connie Bradshaw.
(b) Mrs. Madrigal.
(c) Mona Ramsey.
(d) Edgar Halcyon.
2. What is Mary Ann's job before she moves to San Fransisco?
(d) Flight attendant.
3. In "Connie's Bummer Night," how do Mary Ann and Connie part ways?
(a) Connie moves in with her boyfriend.
(b) They promise to stay in touch.
(c) They get in a fight.
(d) Mary Ann leaves in the middle of the night.
4. What does Beauchamp do just after DeDe confronts him about the lie he told about going to a club meeting for the weekend?
(a) He prepares some exotic food.
(b) He puts something in the glove compartment of the car.
(c) He makes a secret phone call.
(d) He takes something out of a suitcase.
5. What does Brian talk about with Hillary before she invites him to her room?
(a) Politics and sports.
(b) Socialism and communism.
(c) Vegetarianism and activism.
(d) Slavery and cooking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mona fired from her job?
2. By what means of communication does Mary Ann tell her mother that she is not returning home?
3. Which character does Edgar meet at the park when he is there after finding out how long he has to live?
4. In "Enter Mona," how does Mona help Mary Ann?
5. Why does Brian go to a bathhouse?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)