|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After being propositioned at a nightclub by a "long-haired man," what does Mary Ann do?
(a) She dances with him.
(b) She goes to his house.
(c) She leaves with Connie.
(d) She goes home.
2. After telling Edgar how long he has to live, what advice does the doctor give Edgar?
(a) To work less.
(b) To spend time with his wife.
(c) To enjoy his time.
(d) To exercise more.
3. What color shirt is Connie Bradshaw wearing when she meets Brian?
4. Who visits Mary Ann after her dinner with Mrs. Madrigal, offering to fix something?
(a) Mona Ramsey.
(b) Brian Hawkins.
(c) Michael Tolliver.
(d) Beauchamp Day.
5. Why does Ruby think Edgar is not seeing any improvements?
(a) He is not doing any exercise.
(b) He does not believe in himself.
(c) He does not plan for the future.
(d) He does not have true faith.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Beauchamp seduce Mary Ann?
2. In "Anguish in Bohemia," what does Beauchamp remember while he is having a drink with his friend Peter?
3. When Mona and Michael are at the nude beach, what does Mona complain about?
4. In "Connie's Bummer Night," how do Mary Ann and Connie part ways?
5. Who is Mary Ann's boss?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)