|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does DeDe learn from Splinter?
(a) Beauchamp has been spending her money.
(b) Beauchamp is about to surprise her with something.
(c) Beauchamp lied about his name.
(d) Beauchamp lied about where he went.
2. What does Beauchamp do just after DeDe confronts him about the lie he told about going to a club meeting for the weekend?
(a) He takes something out of a suitcase.
(b) He prepares some exotic food.
(c) He makes a secret phone call.
(d) He puts something in the glove compartment of the car.
3. What color is Jon's hair?
4. In "Connie's Place," which emotion best describes Mary Ann's reaction to a magazine article about a co-ed orgy?
5. After being propositioned at a nightclub by a "long-haired man," what does Mary Ann do?
(a) She goes home.
(b) She dances with him.
(c) She goes to his house.
(d) She leaves with Connie.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mona and Michael are at the nude beach, what does Mona complain about?
2. What is Jon's job?
3. Based on the conversation with his doctor, how long does Edgar have to live?
4. Why does Ruby think Edgar is not seeing any improvements?
5. Where does Beauchamp invite Mary Ann?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)