|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the source of the argument between Beauchamp and Mary Ann when they are in bed together for the first time?
(a) Beauchamp's impotence.
(b) Beauchamp's wife.
(c) Mary Ann's nervousness.
(d) Mary Ann's snoring.
2. How does Mary Ann know Connie Bradshaw?
(a) From a friend.
(b) From her first job.
(c) From her mother.
(d) From high school.
3. With whom does Mary Ann stay while she finds her own apartment?
(a) Mrs. Madrigal.
(b) DeDe Halcyon.
(c) Mona Ramsey.
(d) Connie Bradshaw.
4. How does Edgar react when Mrs. Madrigal says she runs a house of her own?
5. After telling Edgar how long he has to live, what advice does the doctor give Edgar?
(a) To work less.
(b) To enjoy his time.
(c) To exercise more.
(d) To spend time with his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character does Edgar meet at the park when he is there after finding out how long he has to live?
2. What does Beauchamp do just after DeDe confronts him about the lie he told about going to a club meeting for the weekend?
3. Why does Ruby think Edgar is not seeing any improvements?
4. During his argument with DeDe, what does Beauchamp say he was doing with Mary Ann?
5. When Mona and Michael are at the nude beach, what does Mona complain about?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)