|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Brian that he should meet Mary Ann?
2. Upon arriving at the cabin in Mendocino, what is Mary Ann bothered by?
(a) There is only one bathroom.
(b) She will have to cook dinner.
(c) She dislikes the furniture.
(d) There is only one bed.
3. What gift does Mary Ann receive as her welcome gift?
(a) A marijuana cigarette.
(c) A plant.
4. During his argument with DeDe, what does Beauchamp say he was doing with Mary Ann?
(a) Asking her about a gift for DeDe.
(b) Working on an ad campaign with her.
(c) Having lunch with her.
(d) Taking a walk with her.
5. What does Mary Ann learn about Mrs. Madrigal during their conversation after Mary Ann has been in her landlady's bedroom?
(a) Mrs. Madrigal is a homosexual.
(b) Mrs. Madrigal never married.
(c) Mrs. Madrigal is divorced.
(d) Mrs. Madrigal has a boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary Ann see in Mrs. Madrigal's bedroom?
2. In "Enter Mona," how does Mona help Mary Ann?
3. What does Beauchamp do just after DeDe confronts him about the lie he told about going to a club meeting for the weekend?
4. After being fired, what does Mona tell Mrs. Madrigal?
5. In "Connie's Place," which emotion best describes Mary Ann's reaction to a magazine article about a co-ed orgy?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)