|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mona bring Michael and Jon after their first night together?
(a) Croissants and coffee.
(b) Toast and jam.
(d) A newspaper.
2. Where is Mary Ann Singleton originally from?
3. Where does Connie first take Mary Ann?
(a) A nightclub.
(b) 28 Barbary Lane.
(c) An orgy.
(d) Social Safeway.
4. Upon arriving at the cabin in Mendocino, what is Mary Ann bothered by?
(a) She will have to cook dinner.
(b) There is only one bathroom.
(c) There is only one bed.
(d) She dislikes the furniture.
5. Over whom do Beauchamp and Edgar argue in "Edgar Blows Up"?
(a) Mary Ann.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brian talk about with Hillary before she invites him to her room?
2. What does DeDe show her mother when she tells her that she thinks Beauchamp is having an affair?
3. On the day Mary Ann is invited for dinner, Mona leaves work early in order to reassure whom?
4. Who tells Brian that he should meet Mary Ann?
5. During his argument with DeDe, what does Beauchamp say he was doing with Mary Ann?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)