|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beauchamp do just after DeDe confronts him about the lie he told about going to a club meeting for the weekend?
(a) He prepares some exotic food.
(b) He puts something in the glove compartment of the car.
(c) He takes something out of a suitcase.
(d) He makes a secret phone call.
2. Where does Mary Ann find a job?
(a) A food processing warehouse.
(c) Halcyon Communications.
(d) Barbary Lane.
3. After telling Edgar how long he has to live, what advice does the doctor give Edgar?
(a) To spend time with his wife.
(b) To enjoy his time.
(c) To work less.
(d) To exercise more.
4. Why is Mona fired from her job?
(a) She makes personal telephone calls.
(b) She gets in a fight with her boss.
(c) She arrives late.
(d) She talks back to an important client.
5. By what means of communication does Mary Ann tell her mother that she is not returning home?
(b) Telephone call.
(d) Face-to-face conversation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Social Safeway?
2. In "Brian Climbs the Walls," what is the name of the pickup joint that Brian goes to?
3. In "Connie's Bummer Night," how do Mary Ann and Connie part ways?
4. What does Brian talk about with Hillary before she invites him to her room?
5. During which decade is the story set?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)