|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Brian Climbs the Walls," what is the name of the pickup joint that Brian goes to?
(a) Wash and Meet.
(b) Spin and Rinse.
(c) Come Clean Laundromat.
(d) Lusty Laundromat.
2. Why does Ruby think Edgar is not seeing any improvements?
(a) He does not plan for the future.
(b) He does not have true faith.
(c) He is not doing any exercise.
(d) He does not believe in himself.
3. Who tells Brian that he should meet Mary Ann?
4. What does Mrs. Madrigal tell Edgar as she hands him the kite?
(a) "I approve of you."
(b) "Make it count."
(c) "Run fast."
(d) "Get it in the wind."
5. When does Mary Ann find the welcome gift taped to her door?
(a) After she returns from taking her trash out.
(b) When she first moves into her apartment.
(c) When she hears a knock at the door.
(d) After a hard day looking for a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ruby put Edgar for the massage she gives him?
2. Who visits Mary Ann after her dinner with Mrs. Madrigal, offering to fix something?
3. Which place do Edgar and Mrs. Madrigal have in common?
4. Who is Mary Ann's boss?
5. What does Brian talk about with Hillary before she invites him to her room?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)