|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Connie's Bummer Night," how do Mary Ann and Connie part ways?
(a) They get in a fight.
(b) Connie moves in with her boyfriend.
(c) Mary Ann leaves in the middle of the night.
(d) They promise to stay in touch.
2. On the day Mary Ann is invited for dinner, Mona leaves work early in order to reassure whom?
(b) Mary Ann.
(c) Mrs. Madrigal.
3. In "Connie's Place," which emotion best describes Mary Ann's reaction to a magazine article about a co-ed orgy?
4. Why does Ruby think Edgar is not seeing any improvements?
(a) He does not plan for the future.
(b) He does not have true faith.
(c) He is not doing any exercise.
(d) He does not believe in himself.
5. On her first date with Edgar, what does Mrs. Madrigal use to bribe the young people to use the kite?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) A joint.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Post-Mortem," what does Mary Ann do after looking at the "moon river"?
2. Who tells Brian that he should meet Mary Ann?
3. Where does Mary Ann find a job?
4. What does Mary Ann learn about Mrs. Madrigal during their conversation after Mary Ann has been in her landlady's bedroom?
5. What does Edgar learn when he returns home from Mrs. Miller's?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)