|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brian talk about with Hillary before she invites him to her room?
(a) Politics and sports.
(b) Vegetarianism and activism.
(c) Socialism and communism.
(d) Slavery and cooking.
2. On her first date with Edgar, what does Mrs. Madrigal use to bribe the young people to use the kite?
(b) A cigarette.
(d) A joint.
3. What is the source of the argument between Beauchamp and Mary Ann when they are in bed together for the first time?
(a) Mary Ann's snoring.
(b) Beauchamp's wife.
(c) Beauchamp's impotence.
(d) Mary Ann's nervousness.
4. What does Edgar learn when he returns home from Mrs. Miller's?
(a) Frannie plans on hosting a party.
(b) Frannie thinks he has an affair.
(c) Frannie plans on getting a job.
(d) Frannie believes he is depressed.
5. Upon arriving at the cabin in Mendocino, what is Mary Ann bothered by?
(a) She will have to cook dinner.
(b) There is only one bathroom.
(c) There is only one bed.
(d) She dislikes the furniture.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what is Mary Ann frustrated about life in San Francisco?
2. Why is Edgar seeing Ruby Miller?
3. In "Mrs. Day at Home," who does DeDe call?
4. Who tells Brian that he should meet Mary Ann?
5. When does Mary Ann find the welcome gift taped to her door?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)