|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the source of the argument between Beauchamp and Mary Ann when they are in bed together for the first time?
(a) Mary Ann's snoring.
(b) Beauchamp's impotence.
(c) Beauchamp's wife.
(d) Mary Ann's nervousness.
2. After being propositioned at a nightclub by a "long-haired man," what does Mary Ann do?
(a) She goes home.
(b) She leaves with Connie.
(c) She goes to his house.
(d) She dances with him.
3. What is Mary Ann's job before she moves to San Fransisco?
(c) Flight attendant.
4. What is Social Safeway?
(a) The name of a nightclub that Connie frequents.
(b) The nickname given to Connie because she loves to meet people.
(c) A place for gay men to meet each other in San Francisco.
(d) A time for single men and women to meet at the grocery store.
5. What does Mrs. Madrigal tell Edgar as she hands him the kite?
(a) "Run fast."
(b) "Make it count."
(c) "Get it in the wind."
(d) "I approve of you."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mary Ann's boss?
2. By what means of communication does Mary Ann tell her mother that she is not returning home?
3. What does Brian learn from Connie after they have sex?
4. When DeDe makes up a story about being raped, who does she claim raped her?
5. What does Beauchamp do just after DeDe confronts him about the lie he told about going to a club meeting for the weekend?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)