|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ruby put Edgar for the massage she gives him?
(a) On a pool table.
(b) On a massage table.
(c) On a bed.
(d) On a couch.
2. Why is Edgar seeing Ruby Miller?
(a) He has health problems.
(b) He has an affair.
(c) He plans a social function with her.
(d) He works with her.
3. What does Edgar learn when he returns home from Mrs. Miller's?
(a) Frannie plans on getting a job.
(b) Frannie thinks he has an affair.
(c) Frannie plans on hosting a party.
(d) Frannie believes he is depressed.
4. Where is Mary Ann Singleton originally from?
5. What does Mary Ann see in Mrs. Madrigal's bedroom?
(a) A photograph of a soldier.
(b) A painting of a young man.
(c) A wedding album.
(d) A wedding ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves Mary Ann her welcome gift?
2. Where do Edgar and Mrs. Madrigal go on their first date?
3. In "Connie's Place," which emotion best describes Mary Ann's reaction to a magazine article about a co-ed orgy?
4. On her first date with Edgar, what does Mrs. Madrigal use to bribe the young people to use the kite?
5. During which decade is the story set?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)