|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Beauchamp invite Mary Ann?
(a) The beach.
(b) His cabin in Mendocino.
(c) A house in Nevada.
(d) The park.
2. In "Connie's Bummer Night," how do Mary Ann and Connie part ways?
(a) They get in a fight.
(b) Mary Ann leaves in the middle of the night.
(c) They promise to stay in touch.
(d) Connie moves in with her boyfriend.
3. Over whom do Beauchamp and Edgar argue in "Edgar Blows Up"?
(d) Mary Ann.
4. In "Enter Mona," how does Mona help Mary Ann?
(a) She directs her to the grocery store.
(b) She invites her to dinner.
(c) She gets her a job interview.
(d) She helps put the trash in the correct bins.
5. What is Mary Ann's job before she moves to San Fransisco?
(d) Flight attendant.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Anguish in Bohemia," what does Beauchamp remember while he is having a drink with his friend Peter?
2. Which place do Edgar and Mrs. Madrigal have in common?
3. On her first date with Edgar, what does Mrs. Madrigal use to bribe the young people to use the kite?
4. Which character seems to hide a secret?
5. What does Mary Ann see in Mrs. Madrigal's bedroom?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)