|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Connie first take Mary Ann?
(a) A nightclub.
(b) Social Safeway.
(c) 28 Barbary Lane.
(d) An orgy.
2. During which decade is the story set?
3. Where do Edgar and Mrs. Madrigal go on their first date?
(a) The beach.
(b) The park.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) 28 Barbary Lane.
4. In "Anguish in Bohemia," what does Beauchamp remember while he is having a drink with his friend Peter?
(a) He has important work to do.
(b) He remembers how he used to act when he in college.
(c) He is supposed to be somewhere with DeDe.
(d) Today is DeDe's birthday.
5. After telling Edgar how long he has to live, what advice does the doctor give Edgar?
(a) To spend time with his wife.
(b) To enjoy his time.
(c) To work less.
(d) To exercise more.
Short Answer Questions
1. Based on the conversation with his doctor, how long does Edgar have to live?
2. How does Edgar react when Mrs. Madrigal says she runs a house of her own?
3. Why does Ruby think Edgar is not seeing any improvements?
4. When does Mary Ann find the welcome gift taped to her door?
5. In "Connie's Bummer Night," how do Mary Ann and Connie part ways?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)