|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Brian that he should meet Mary Ann?
2. During which decade is the story set?
3. What does Mary Ann see in Mrs. Madrigal's bedroom?
(a) A wedding ring.
(b) A wedding album.
(c) A photograph of a soldier.
(d) A painting of a young man.
4. With what is Mary Ann frustrated about life in San Francisco?
(a) There are more homosexual men than straight men.
(b) There are many hills to walk up.
(c) There are many liberal people.
(d) There are more elderly people than young people.
5. With whom does Mary Ann stay while she finds her own apartment?
(a) Mrs. Madrigal.
(b) Connie Bradshaw.
(c) Mona Ramsey.
(d) DeDe Halcyon.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Connie's Place," which emotion best describes Mary Ann's reaction to a magazine article about a co-ed orgy?
2. How is Beauchamp related to Edgar Halcyon?
3. Which place do Edgar and Mrs. Madrigal have in common?
4. What gift does Mary Ann receive as her welcome gift?
5. By what means of communication does Mary Ann tell her mother that she is not returning home?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)