|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Connie's Place," which emotion best describes Mary Ann's reaction to a magazine article about a co-ed orgy?
2. Where is Mary Ann Singleton originally from?
3. Where do Edgar and Mrs. Madrigal go on their first date?
(a) The beach.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) The park.
(d) 28 Barbary Lane.
4. What gift does Mary Ann receive as her welcome gift?
(a) A marijuana cigarette.
(b) A plant.
5. What does Mary Ann see in Mrs. Madrigal's bedroom?
(a) A painting of a young man.
(b) A wedding album.
(c) A photograph of a soldier.
(d) A wedding ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. Over whom do Beauchamp and Edgar argue in "Edgar Blows Up"?
2. In "Relating at Lunch," what does Beauchamp reveal to Mary Ann?
3. After telling Edgar how long he has to live, what advice does the doctor give Edgar?
4. Where does Ruby put Edgar for the massage she gives him?
5. In "Anguish in Bohemia," what does Beauchamp remember while he is having a drink with his friend Peter?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)