|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Madrigal tell Edgar as she hands him the kite?
(a) "Run fast."
(b) "Make it count."
(c) "Get it in the wind."
(d) "I approve of you."
2. What does Mary Ann learn about Mrs. Madrigal during their conversation after Mary Ann has been in her landlady's bedroom?
(a) Mrs. Madrigal is divorced.
(b) Mrs. Madrigal never married.
(c) Mrs. Madrigal has a boyfriend.
(d) Mrs. Madrigal is a homosexual.
3. On the day Mary Ann is invited for dinner, Mona leaves work early in order to reassure whom?
(a) Mary Ann.
(b) Mrs. Madrigal.
4. In "Relating at Lunch," what does Beauchamp reveal to Mary Ann?
(a) That DeDe is pregnant.
(b) That he is in love with Mary Ann.
(c) That he is unhappy with DeDe.
(d) That Mary Ann has food in her teeth.
5. Why does Ruby think Edgar is not seeing any improvements?
(a) He does not believe in himself.
(b) He does not plan for the future.
(c) He does not have true faith.
(d) He is not doing any exercise.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Mary Ann stay while she finds her own apartment?
2. Which character does Edgar meet at the park when he is there after finding out how long he has to live?
3. Who tells Brian that he should meet Mary Ann?
4. Over whom do Beauchamp and Edgar argue in "Edgar Blows Up"?
5. In "Enter Mona," how does Mona help Mary Ann?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)