|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Anguish in Bohemia," what does Beauchamp remember while he is having a drink with his friend Peter?
(a) He is supposed to be somewhere with DeDe.
(b) He has important work to do.
(c) He remembers how he used to act when he in college.
(d) Today is DeDe's birthday.
2. With what is Mary Ann frustrated about life in San Francisco?
(a) There are more homosexual men than straight men.
(b) There are more elderly people than young people.
(c) There are many liberal people.
(d) There are many hills to walk up.
3. In "The Wrath of DeDe," of what does DeDe accuse Beauchamp?
(a) Stealing money.
(b) Having an affair.
(d) Sneaking up on her.
4. Where do Edgar and Mrs. Madrigal go on their first date?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) The park.
(c) 28 Barbary Lane.
(d) The beach.
5. Based on the conversation with his doctor, how long does Edgar have to live?
(a) Six months.
(b) One month.
(c) Six years.
(d) One year.
Short Answer Questions
1. During his argument with DeDe, what does Beauchamp say he was doing with Mary Ann?
2. Who invites Mary Ann for dinner in "Edgar Blows Up"?
3. By what means of communication does Mary Ann tell her mother that she is not returning home?
4. When does Mary Ann find the welcome gift taped to her door?
5. What does Mrs. Madrigal tell Edgar as she hands him the kite?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)