|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Relating at Lunch," what does Beauchamp reveal to Mary Ann?
(a) That he is unhappy with DeDe.
(b) That he is in love with Mary Ann.
(c) That DeDe is pregnant.
(d) That Mary Ann has food in her teeth.
2. During his argument with DeDe, what does Beauchamp say he was doing with Mary Ann?
(a) Having lunch with her.
(b) Asking her about a gift for DeDe.
(c) Working on an ad campaign with her.
(d) Taking a walk with her.
3. After telling Edgar how long he has to live, what advice does the doctor give Edgar?
(a) To enjoy his time.
(b) To exercise more.
(c) To spend time with his wife.
(d) To work less.
4. Based on the conversation with his doctor, how long does Edgar have to live?
(a) Six months.
(b) Six years.
(c) One year.
(d) One month.
5. Which place do Edgar and Mrs. Madrigal have in common?
(a) A bathhouse.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) An apartment building.
(d) A whorehouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Beauchamp invite Mary Ann?
2. In "Anguish in Bohemia," what does Beauchamp remember while he is having a drink with his friend Peter?
3. Where does Edgar go after his doctor's appointment?
4. During which decade is the story set?
5. On her first date with Edgar, what does Mrs. Madrigal use to bribe the young people to use the kite?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)