|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Anguish in Bohemia," what does Beauchamp remember while he is having a drink with his friend Peter?
(a) He is supposed to be somewhere with DeDe.
(b) He remembers how he used to act when he in college.
(c) Today is DeDe's birthday.
(d) He has important work to do.
2. During his argument with DeDe, what does Beauchamp say he was doing with Mary Ann?
(a) Asking her about a gift for DeDe.
(b) Having lunch with her.
(c) Taking a walk with her.
(d) Working on an ad campaign with her.
3. What does Mary Ann see in Mrs. Madrigal's bedroom?
(a) A wedding album.
(b) A wedding ring.
(c) A photograph of a soldier.
(d) A painting of a young man.
4. After telling Edgar how long he has to live, what advice does the doctor give Edgar?
(a) To spend time with his wife.
(b) To work less.
(c) To enjoy his time.
(d) To exercise more.
5. Who is Mary Ann's boss?
(a) Mona Ramsey.
(b) Mrs. Madrigal.
(d) Edgar Halcyon.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Mona's New Roomie," why is Michael sad?
2. Who invites Mary Ann for dinner in "Edgar Blows Up"?
3. In "Enter Mona," how does Mona help Mary Ann?
4. How is Beauchamp related to Edgar Halcyon?
5. Which place do Edgar and Mrs. Madrigal have in common?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)