|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Enter Mona," how does Mona help Mary Ann?
(a) She helps put the trash in the correct bins.
(b) She gets her a job interview.
(c) She directs her to the grocery store.
(d) She invites her to dinner.
2. Who invites Mary Ann for dinner in "Edgar Blows Up"?
(a) Mona Ramsey.
(b) Connie Bradshaw.
(c) Edgar Halcyon.
(d) Mrs. Madrigal.
3. What does Edgar learn when he returns home from Mrs. Miller's?
(a) Frannie plans on hosting a party.
(b) Frannie plans on getting a job.
(c) Frannie believes he is depressed.
(d) Frannie thinks he has an affair.
4. Which place do Edgar and Mrs. Madrigal have in common?
(a) An apartment building.
(b) A bathhouse.
(c) A whorehouse.
(d) A restaurant.
5. In "Anguish in Bohemia," what does Beauchamp remember while he is having a drink with his friend Peter?
(a) Today is DeDe's birthday.
(b) He remembers how he used to act when he in college.
(c) He is supposed to be somewhere with DeDe.
(d) He has important work to do.
Short Answer Questions
1. After telling Edgar how long he has to live, what advice does the doctor give Edgar?
2. With whom does Mary Ann stay while she finds her own apartment?
3. Who leaves Mary Ann her welcome gift?
4. Over whom do Beauchamp and Edgar argue in "Edgar Blows Up"?
5. Where does Ruby put Edgar for the massage she gives him?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)