|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After telling Edgar how long he has to live, what advice does the doctor give Edgar?
(a) To enjoy his time.
(b) To spend time with his wife.
(c) To work less.
(d) To exercise more.
2. By what means of communication does Mary Ann tell her mother that she is not returning home?
(a) Face-to-face conversation.
(b) Telephone call.
3. Where does Beauchamp invite Mary Ann?
(a) His cabin in Mendocino.
(b) The park.
(c) The beach.
(d) A house in Nevada.
4. Over whom do Beauchamp and Edgar argue in "Edgar Blows Up"?
(b) Mary Ann.
5. Which place do Edgar and Mrs. Madrigal have in common?
(a) A bathhouse.
(b) A whorehouse.
(c) An apartment building.
(d) A restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Enter Mona," how does Mona help Mary Ann?
2. In "Anguish in Bohemia," what does Beauchamp remember while he is having a drink with his friend Peter?
3. Who is the landlady of 28 Barbary Lane?
4. On the day Mary Ann is invited for dinner, Mona leaves work early in order to reassure whom?
5. In "Connie's Place," which emotion best describes Mary Ann's reaction to a magazine article about a co-ed orgy?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)