|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what means of communication does Mary Ann tell her mother that she is not returning home?
(a) Face-to-face conversation.
(d) Telephone call.
2. On her first date with Edgar, what does Mrs. Madrigal use to bribe the young people to use the kite?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) A joint.
3. Who is the landlady of 28 Barbary Lane?
(a) DeDe Halcyon.
(b) Mrs. Madrigal.
(c) Connie Bradshaw.
(d) Mary Ann Singleton.
4. Who is Mary Ann's boss?
(a) Edgar Halcyon.
(c) Mona Ramsey.
(d) Mrs. Madrigal.
5. Over whom do Beauchamp and Edgar argue in "Edgar Blows Up"?
(a) Mary Ann.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ruby put Edgar for the massage she gives him?
2. Which place do Edgar and Mrs. Madrigal have in common?
3. On the day Mary Ann is invited for dinner, Mona leaves work early in order to reassure whom?
4. What does Mary Ann learn about Mrs. Madrigal during their conversation after Mary Ann has been in her landlady's bedroom?
5. What does Edgar learn when he returns home from Mrs. Miller's?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)