|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Edgar seeing Ruby Miller?
(a) He plans a social function with her.
(b) He works with her.
(c) He has an affair.
(d) He has health problems.
2. After telling Edgar how long he has to live, what advice does the doctor give Edgar?
(a) To exercise more.
(b) To spend time with his wife.
(c) To enjoy his time.
(d) To work less.
3. Where does Edgar go after his doctor's appointment?
(a) The beach.
(c) Back to work.
(d) The park.
4. In "Mona's New Roomie," why is Michael sad?
(a) He has been dumped.
(b) His dog just died.
(c) He lost his job.
(d) He lost his wallet.
5. How does Mary Ann know Connie Bradshaw?
(a) From her first job.
(b) From high school.
(c) From her mother.
(d) From a friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. During his argument with DeDe, what does Beauchamp say he was doing with Mary Ann?
2. Where is Mary Ann Singleton originally from?
3. By what means of communication does Mary Ann tell her mother that she is not returning home?
4. Who visits Mary Ann after her dinner with Mrs. Madrigal, offering to fix something?
5. In "The Wrath of DeDe," of what does DeDe accuse Beauchamp?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)