|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which tenant does Mary Ann meet while she takes out her trash?
(c) Edgar Halcyon.
(d) Mona Ramsey.
2. Who tells Brian that he should meet Mary Ann?
3. Where does Beauchamp invite Mary Ann?
(a) A house in Nevada.
(b) His cabin in Mendocino.
(c) The park.
(d) The beach.
4. With what is Mary Ann frustrated about life in San Francisco?
(a) There are more elderly people than young people.
(b) There are more homosexual men than straight men.
(c) There are many hills to walk up.
(d) There are many liberal people.
5. Why does Ruby think Edgar is not seeing any improvements?
(a) He does not plan for the future.
(b) He does not believe in himself.
(c) He is not doing any exercise.
(d) He does not have true faith.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Anguish in Bohemia," what does Beauchamp remember while he is having a drink with his friend Peter?
2. Based on the conversation with his doctor, how long does Edgar have to live?
3. By what means of communication does Mary Ann tell her mother that she is not returning home?
4. Why is Edgar seeing Ruby Miller?
5. In "Connie's Place," which emotion best describes Mary Ann's reaction to a magazine article about a co-ed orgy?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)