|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mary Ann Singleton originally from?
2. What is Social Safeway?
(a) The name of a nightclub that Connie frequents.
(b) A time for single men and women to meet at the grocery store.
(c) A place for gay men to meet each other in San Francisco.
(d) The nickname given to Connie because she loves to meet people.
3. Which character seems to hide a secret?
(a) Beauchamp Day.
(b) Mona Ramsey.
(c) Mary Ann Singleton.
(d) Mrs. Madrigal.
4. During his argument with DeDe, what does Beauchamp say he was doing with Mary Ann?
(a) Having lunch with her.
(b) Taking a walk with her.
(c) Asking her about a gift for DeDe.
(d) Working on an ad campaign with her.
5. How does Edgar react when Mrs. Madrigal says she runs a house of her own?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Relating at Lunch," what does Beauchamp reveal to Mary Ann?
2. What does Edgar learn when he returns home from Mrs. Miller's?
3. In "Anguish in Bohemia," what does Beauchamp remember while he is having a drink with his friend Peter?
4. What does Mary Ann see in Mrs. Madrigal's bedroom?
5. How is Beauchamp related to Edgar Halcyon?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)