|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mary Ann's boss?
(a) Mona Ramsey.
(b) Edgar Halcyon.
(d) Mrs. Madrigal.
2. In "Mona's New Roomie," why is Michael sad?
(a) He lost his wallet.
(b) His dog just died.
(c) He has been dumped.
(d) He lost his job.
3. Where is Mary Ann Singleton originally from?
4. How is Beauchamp related to Edgar Halcyon?
(a) Beauchamp is Edgar's father-in-law.
(b) Beauchamp is Edgar's friend.
(c) Beauchamp is Edgar's son-in-law.
(d) Beauchamp is Edgar's son.
5. By what means of communication does Mary Ann tell her mother that she is not returning home?
(a) Face-to-face conversation.
(d) Telephone call.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary Ann see in Mrs. Madrigal's bedroom?
2. In "The Wrath of DeDe," of what does DeDe accuse Beauchamp?
3. Where does Ruby put Edgar for the massage she gives him?
4. In "Anguish in Bohemia," what does Beauchamp remember while he is having a drink with his friend Peter?
5. In "Enter Mona," how does Mona help Mary Ann?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)