|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what is Mary Ann frustrated about life in San Francisco?
(a) There are more homosexual men than straight men.
(b) There are many liberal people.
(c) There are many hills to walk up.
(d) There are more elderly people than young people.
2. What does Mary Ann learn about Mrs. Madrigal during their conversation after Mary Ann has been in her landlady's bedroom?
(a) Mrs. Madrigal has a boyfriend.
(b) Mrs. Madrigal is a homosexual.
(c) Mrs. Madrigal is divorced.
(d) Mrs. Madrigal never married.
3. What is Mary Ann's job before she moves to San Fransisco?
(c) Flight attendant.
4. Where does Ruby put Edgar for the massage she gives him?
(a) On a couch.
(b) On a bed.
(c) On a pool table.
(d) On a massage table.
5. In "Anguish in Bohemia," what does Beauchamp remember while he is having a drink with his friend Peter?
(a) Today is DeDe's birthday.
(b) He is supposed to be somewhere with DeDe.
(c) He has important work to do.
(d) He remembers how he used to act when he in college.
Short Answer Questions
1. During his argument with DeDe, what does Beauchamp say he was doing with Mary Ann?
2. How does Mary Ann know Connie Bradshaw?
3. In "Enter Mona," how does Mona help Mary Ann?
4. Why is Edgar seeing Ruby Miller?
5. Over whom do Beauchamp and Edgar argue in "Edgar Blows Up"?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)