|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mary Ann know Connie Bradshaw?
(a) From her first job.
(b) From a friend.
(c) From her mother.
(d) From high school.
2. What does Mary Ann learn about Mrs. Madrigal during their conversation after Mary Ann has been in her landlady's bedroom?
(a) Mrs. Madrigal has a boyfriend.
(b) Mrs. Madrigal never married.
(c) Mrs. Madrigal is divorced.
(d) Mrs. Madrigal is a homosexual.
3. Where is Mary Ann Singleton originally from?
4. Who leaves Mary Ann her welcome gift?
(a) Mona Ramsey.
(b) Edgar Halcyon.
(c) Mrs. Madrigal.
(d) Connie Bradshaw.
5. During his argument with DeDe, what does Beauchamp say he was doing with Mary Ann?
(a) Taking a walk with her.
(b) Working on an ad campaign with her.
(c) Asking her about a gift for DeDe.
(d) Having lunch with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. By what means of communication does Mary Ann tell her mother that she is not returning home?
2. Who is the landlady of 28 Barbary Lane?
3. What does Edgar learn when he returns home from Mrs. Miller's?
4. With what is Mary Ann frustrated about life in San Francisco?
5. In "The Wrath of DeDe," of what does DeDe accuse Beauchamp?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)