|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what is Mary Ann frustrated about life in San Francisco?
(a) There are many liberal people.
(b) There are many hills to walk up.
(c) There are more homosexual men than straight men.
(d) There are more elderly people than young people.
2. What is Mary Ann's job before she moves to San Fransisco?
(c) Flight attendant.
3. With whom does Mary Ann stay while she finds her own apartment?
(a) DeDe Halcyon.
(b) Connie Bradshaw.
(c) Mona Ramsey.
(d) Mrs. Madrigal.
4. After being propositioned at a nightclub by a "long-haired man," what does Mary Ann do?
(a) She leaves with Connie.
(b) She goes to his house.
(c) She goes home.
(d) She dances with him.
5. What does Mary Ann see in Mrs. Madrigal's bedroom?
(a) A photograph of a soldier.
(b) A wedding ring.
(c) A painting of a young man.
(d) A wedding album.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ruby think Edgar is not seeing any improvements?
2. Why is Edgar seeing Ruby Miller?
3. By what means of communication does Mary Ann tell her mother that she is not returning home?
4. When does Mary Ann find the welcome gift taped to her door?
5. What does Edgar learn when he returns home from Mrs. Miller's?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)