|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Social Safeway?
(a) A place for gay men to meet each other in San Francisco.
(b) A time for single men and women to meet at the grocery store.
(c) The nickname given to Connie because she loves to meet people.
(d) The name of a nightclub that Connie frequents.
2. With whom does Mary Ann stay while she finds her own apartment?
(a) Connie Bradshaw.
(b) Mrs. Madrigal.
(c) Mona Ramsey.
(d) DeDe Halcyon.
3. Why is Edgar seeing Ruby Miller?
(a) He works with her.
(b) He has an affair.
(c) He plans a social function with her.
(d) He has health problems.
4. What does Edgar learn when he returns home from Mrs. Miller's?
(a) Frannie believes he is depressed.
(b) Frannie plans on hosting a party.
(c) Frannie thinks he has an affair.
(d) Frannie plans on getting a job.
5. On the day Mary Ann is invited for dinner, Mona leaves work early in order to reassure whom?
(b) Mary Ann.
(c) Mrs. Madrigal.
Short Answer Questions
1. During his argument with DeDe, what does Beauchamp say he was doing with Mary Ann?
2. Where does Mary Ann find a job?
3. Where does Ruby put Edgar for the massage she gives him?
4. Why does Ruby think Edgar is not seeing any improvements?
5. Who tells Brian that he should meet Mary Ann?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)