|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Connie's Bummer Night," how do Mary Ann and Connie part ways?
(a) Mary Ann leaves in the middle of the night.
(b) They promise to stay in touch.
(c) They get in a fight.
(d) Connie moves in with her boyfriend.
2. What does Edgar learn when he returns home from Mrs. Miller's?
(a) Frannie plans on getting a job.
(b) Frannie plans on hosting a party.
(c) Frannie believes he is depressed.
(d) Frannie thinks he has an affair.
3. Where does Mary Ann find a job?
(a) Barbary Lane.
(b) A food processing warehouse.
(c) Halcyon Communications.
4. In "Anguish in Bohemia," what does Beauchamp remember while he is having a drink with his friend Peter?
(a) Today is DeDe's birthday.
(b) He remembers how he used to act when he in college.
(c) He has important work to do.
(d) He is supposed to be somewhere with DeDe.
5. Who tells Brian that he should meet Mary Ann?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invites Mary Ann for dinner in "Edgar Blows Up"?
2. During which decade is the story set?
3. How is Beauchamp related to Edgar Halcyon?
4. What does Mary Ann see in Mrs. Madrigal's bedroom?
5. By what means of communication does Mary Ann tell her mother that she is not returning home?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)