|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Connie first take Mary Ann?
(a) A nightclub.
(b) 28 Barbary Lane.
(c) An orgy.
(d) Social Safeway.
2. How does Mary Ann know Connie Bradshaw?
(a) From high school.
(b) From her mother.
(c) From her first job.
(d) From a friend.
3. In "The Wrath of DeDe," of what does DeDe accuse Beauchamp?
(b) Sneaking up on her.
(c) Stealing money.
(d) Having an affair.
4. What does Edgar learn when he returns home from Mrs. Miller's?
(a) Frannie believes he is depressed.
(b) Frannie plans on getting a job.
(c) Frannie thinks he has an affair.
(d) Frannie plans on hosting a party.
5. With what is Mary Ann frustrated about life in San Francisco?
(a) There are more elderly people than young people.
(b) There are more homosexual men than straight men.
(c) There are many hills to walk up.
(d) There are many liberal people.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Connie's Place," which emotion best describes Mary Ann's reaction to a magazine article about a co-ed orgy?
2. What is Social Safeway?
3. When does Mary Ann find the welcome gift taped to her door?
4. Which character seems to hide a secret?
5. Where is Mary Ann Singleton originally from?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)