|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the day Mary Ann is invited for dinner, Mona leaves work early in order to reassure whom?
(b) Mary Ann.
(d) Mrs. Madrigal.
2. In "Enter Mona," how does Mona help Mary Ann?
(a) She helps put the trash in the correct bins.
(b) She gets her a job interview.
(c) She invites her to dinner.
(d) She directs her to the grocery store.
3. In "The Wrath of DeDe," of what does DeDe accuse Beauchamp?
(a) Stealing money.
(b) Having an affair.
(d) Sneaking up on her.
4. During which decade is the story set?
5. How is Beauchamp related to Edgar Halcyon?
(a) Beauchamp is Edgar's son.
(b) Beauchamp is Edgar's friend.
(c) Beauchamp is Edgar's son-in-law.
(d) Beauchamp is Edgar's father-in-law.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mary Ann know Connie Bradshaw?
2. Why does Ruby think Edgar is not seeing any improvements?
3. Where is Mary Ann Singleton originally from?
4. Who visits Mary Ann after her dinner with Mrs. Madrigal, offering to fix something?
5. What is Mary Ann's job before she moves to San Fransisco?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)