|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During which decade is the story set?
2. What is Social Safeway?
(a) The name of a nightclub that Connie frequents.
(b) The nickname given to Connie because she loves to meet people.
(c) A time for single men and women to meet at the grocery store.
(d) A place for gay men to meet each other in San Francisco.
3. Where does Connie first take Mary Ann?
(a) An orgy.
(b) A nightclub.
(c) 28 Barbary Lane.
(d) Social Safeway.
4. How does Mary Ann know Connie Bradshaw?
(a) From her mother.
(b) From high school.
(c) From her first job.
(d) From a friend.
5. With whom does Mary Ann stay while she finds her own apartment?
(a) Connie Bradshaw.
(b) Mrs. Madrigal.
(c) DeDe Halcyon.
(d) Mona Ramsey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mary Ann's boss?
2. In "Connie's Bummer Night," how do Mary Ann and Connie part ways?
3. What does Mary Ann see in Mrs. Madrigal's bedroom?
4. Why is Edgar seeing Ruby Miller?
5. Which tenant does Mary Ann meet while she takes out her trash?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)