|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Enter Mona," how does Mona help Mary Ann?
(a) She helps put the trash in the correct bins.
(b) She gets her a job interview.
(c) She invites her to dinner.
(d) She directs her to the grocery store.
2. Why does Ruby think Edgar is not seeing any improvements?
(a) He is not doing any exercise.
(b) He does not believe in himself.
(c) He does not have true faith.
(d) He does not plan for the future.
3. Where does Mary Ann find a job?
(a) Halcyon Communications.
(b) Barbary Lane.
(d) A food processing warehouse.
4. In "Connie's Place," which emotion best describes Mary Ann's reaction to a magazine article about a co-ed orgy?
5. Who is the landlady of 28 Barbary Lane?
(a) Connie Bradshaw.
(b) Mrs. Madrigal.
(c) DeDe Halcyon.
(d) Mary Ann Singleton.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Wrath of DeDe," of what does DeDe accuse Beauchamp?
2. With whom does Mary Ann stay while she finds her own apartment?
3. Over whom do Beauchamp and Edgar argue in "Edgar Blows Up"?
4. What does Mary Ann learn about Mrs. Madrigal during their conversation after Mary Ann has been in her landlady's bedroom?
5. Who leaves Mary Ann her welcome gift?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)