|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Wrath of DeDe," of what does DeDe accuse Beauchamp?
(a) Having an affair.
(b) Sneaking up on her.
(c) Stealing money.
2. Where does Ruby put Edgar for the massage she gives him?
(a) On a massage table.
(b) On a bed.
(c) On a pool table.
(d) On a couch.
3. What is Mary Ann's job before she moves to San Fransisco?
(c) Flight attendant.
4. What does Mary Ann see in Mrs. Madrigal's bedroom?
(a) A painting of a young man.
(b) A wedding album.
(c) A wedding ring.
(d) A photograph of a soldier.
5. With whom does Mary Ann stay while she finds her own apartment?
(a) Mona Ramsey.
(b) DeDe Halcyon.
(c) Connie Bradshaw.
(d) Mrs. Madrigal.
Short Answer Questions
1. During his argument with DeDe, what does Beauchamp say he was doing with Mary Ann?
2. In "Connie's Bummer Night," how do Mary Ann and Connie part ways?
3. What does Mary Ann learn about Mrs. Madrigal during their conversation after Mary Ann has been in her landlady's bedroom?
4. After being propositioned at a nightclub by a "long-haired man," what does Mary Ann do?
5. Why is Edgar seeing Ruby Miller?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)