|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character seems to hide a secret?
(a) Mary Ann Singleton.
(b) Beauchamp Day.
(c) Mona Ramsey.
(d) Mrs. Madrigal.
2. What does Mary Ann see in Mrs. Madrigal's bedroom?
(a) A wedding album.
(b) A wedding ring.
(c) A photograph of a soldier.
(d) A painting of a young man.
3. During his argument with DeDe, what does Beauchamp say he was doing with Mary Ann?
(a) Working on an ad campaign with her.
(b) Taking a walk with her.
(c) Asking her about a gift for DeDe.
(d) Having lunch with her.
4. Who is the landlady of 28 Barbary Lane?
(a) DeDe Halcyon.
(b) Mary Ann Singleton.
(c) Mrs. Madrigal.
(d) Connie Bradshaw.
5. In "Connie's Bummer Night," how do Mary Ann and Connie part ways?
(a) Connie moves in with her boyfriend.
(b) They get in a fight.
(c) They promise to stay in touch.
(d) Mary Ann leaves in the middle of the night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary Ann learn about Mrs. Madrigal during their conversation after Mary Ann has been in her landlady's bedroom?
2. In "Enter Mona," how does Mona help Mary Ann?
3. In "The Wrath of DeDe," of what does DeDe accuse Beauchamp?
4. Where does Connie first take Mary Ann?
5. Why does Ruby think Edgar is not seeing any improvements?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)