|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Mary Ann find the welcome gift taped to her door?
(a) When she first moves into her apartment.
(b) After a hard day looking for a job.
(c) After she returns from taking her trash out.
(d) When she hears a knock at the door.
2. Where does Ruby put Edgar for the massage she gives him?
(a) On a pool table.
(b) On a bed.
(c) On a couch.
(d) On a massage table.
3. With what is Mary Ann frustrated about life in San Francisco?
(a) There are many hills to walk up.
(b) There are more elderly people than young people.
(c) There are more homosexual men than straight men.
(d) There are many liberal people.
4. During which decade is the story set?
5. What is Social Safeway?
(a) A time for single men and women to meet at the grocery store.
(b) A place for gay men to meet each other in San Francisco.
(c) The nickname given to Connie because she loves to meet people.
(d) The name of a nightclub that Connie frequents.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Connie's Bummer Night," how do Mary Ann and Connie part ways?
2. During his argument with DeDe, what does Beauchamp say he was doing with Mary Ann?
3. How is Beauchamp related to Edgar Halcyon?
4. On the day Mary Ann is invited for dinner, Mona leaves work early in order to reassure whom?
5. What does Mary Ann learn about Mrs. Madrigal during their conversation after Mary Ann has been in her landlady's bedroom?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)