|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 111 through 115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Norman Neal Williams tell Mary Ann he does for a job?
(a) Creates ad campaigns.
(b) Sells organic vitamins.
(c) Ministers at a gospel church.
(d) Writes restaurant reviews.
2. Who leaves Mary Ann her welcome gift?
(a) Edgar Halcyon.
(b) Mrs. Madrigal.
(c) Connie Bradshaw.
(d) Mona Ramsey.
3. What does DeDe learn from Splinter?
(a) Beauchamp lied about his name.
(b) Beauchamp is about to surprise her with something.
(c) Beauchamp lied about where he went.
(d) Beauchamp has been spending her money.
4. At his brunch with Mary Ann, what does Norman say is his relationship to Lexy?
(a) Lexy is his daughter's friend.
(b) Lexy is his friend's daughter.
(c) Lexy is his girlfriend's friend.
(d) Lexy is his friend's girlfriend.
5. Who does Mary Ann first tell that she is thinking of moving back to Cleveland?
(c) Her mother.
(d) Mrs. Madrigal.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Enter Mona," how does Mona help Mary Ann?
2. What does Brian talk about with Hillary before she invites him to her room?
3. When Brian first invites Mary Ann to join him for a joint after her shift at the switchboard, how does she react?
4. Who interrupts Mrs. Madrigal's bath in search of Mary Ann?
5. When Mona tells Mary Ann that she has to make things work, what does she give her?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)