|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Beauchamp invite Mary Ann?
(a) The beach.
(b) The park.
(c) His cabin in Mendocino.
(d) A house in Nevada.
2. In "Connie's Place," which emotion best describes Mary Ann's reaction to a magazine article about a co-ed orgy?
3. On the day Mary Ann is invited for dinner, Mona leaves work early in order to reassure whom?
(c) Mrs. Madrigal.
(d) Mary Ann.
4. Which character does Edgar meet at the park when he is there after finding out how long he has to live?
(a) Brian Hawkins.
(b) Anna Madrigal.
(c) Ruby Miller.
(d) Michael Tolliver.
5. What does Mary Ann learn about Mrs. Madrigal during their conversation after Mary Ann has been in her landlady's bedroom?
(a) Mrs. Madrigal is a homosexual.
(b) Mrs. Madrigal is divorced.
(c) Mrs. Madrigal never married.
(d) Mrs. Madrigal has a boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Connie first take Mary Ann?
2. During his argument with DeDe, what does Beauchamp say he was doing with Mary Ann?
3. Upon arriving at the cabin in Mendocino, what is Mary Ann bothered by?
4. Who visits Mary Ann after her dinner with Mrs. Madrigal, offering to fix something?
5. With what is Mary Ann frustrated about life in San Francisco?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)