|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 99 through 104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mona bring Michael and Jon after their first night together?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) Croissants and coffee.
(c) Toast and jam.
2. What does Norman bring Mary Ann on the morning after Vincent's suicide?
(b) A helpful magazine article.
(d) A note from Vincent.
3. How does Brian react when Hillary reveals that she thinks he is homosexual?
(a) He bursts into tears.
(b) He is shocked.
(c) He starts laughing.
(d) He is relieved.
4. What does DeDe show her mother when she tells her that she thinks Beauchamp is having an affair?
(a) A comb.
(b) A scarf.
5. When Mrs. Madrigal calls Edgar on Mona's behalf, how does Edgar react?
(a) He tells her to stop interfering.
(b) He thanks her for her advice.
(c) He vows never to see her again.
(d) He hangs up on her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Edgar thinks that Mrs. Madrigal __________ his pain.
2. In "Enter Mona," how does Mona help Mary Ann?
3. When Mary Ann tells Michael that she is uneasy about Norman, what does Michael suggest?
4. In "Brian Climbs the Walls," what is the name of the pickup joint that Brian goes to?
5. Where does Edgar go after his doctor's appointment?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)