|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 99 through 104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what is Mary Ann frustrated about life in San Francisco?
(a) There are more homosexual men than straight men.
(b) There are more elderly people than young people.
(c) There are many liberal people.
(d) There are many hills to walk up.
2. Who is the doctor that Binky recommends to DeDe?
(a) Mrs. Madrigal's new tenant.
(b) Mary Ann's friend from her volunteer job.
(c) Michael's boyfriend, Jon.
(d) Mona's friend, D'orothea.
3. Why does Mona tell Michael that she is moving out?
(a) She cannot afford to pay the rent any more.
(b) She cannot stand living with Michael any longer.
(c) She is going to be with D'orothea.
(d) She got in a fight with Mrs. Madrigal.
4. What is the reason Edgar gives for telling Mrs. Madrigal he would take Mona back?
(a) He has an important client who wants to work with Mona.
(b) He cannot fill Mona's position.
(c) He knows Mrs. Madrigal cares about her.
(d) He wants Mrs. Madrigal to get her rent money.
5. Where does DeDe go for a "$2500 transformation?"
(a) A fancy hotel.
(b) A fat farm.
(c) A day spa.
(d) A vacation.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Relating at Lunch," what does Beauchamp reveal to Mary Ann?
2. What is the result of the contest Michael entered?
3. How is Beauchamp related to Edgar Halcyon?
4. Who is the landlady of 28 Barbary Lane?
5. What does Mona bring Michael and Jon after their first night together?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)