|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 99 through 104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Beauchamp invite Mary Ann?
(a) A house in Nevada.
(b) His cabin in Mendocino.
(c) The beach.
(d) The park.
2. What makes Frannie feel better about the Great Dane's impending death?
(a) He had a full life.
(b) He is a nuisance.
(c) It will be quick.
(d) It will be painless.
3. Where does Ruby put Edgar for the massage she gives him?
(a) On a massage table.
(b) On a couch.
(c) On a pool table.
(d) On a bed.
4. Why does Frannie become upset at her party and lock herself in the bathroom?
(a) The food is terrible.
(b) DeDe and Beauchamp have a loud argument.
(c) Edgar brings Mrs. Madrigal as his date.
(d) The conductor disappears.
5. Why does Mona tell Michael that she is moving out?
(a) She cannot afford to pay the rent any more.
(b) She is going to be with D'orothea.
(c) She got in a fight with Mrs. Madrigal.
(d) She cannot stand living with Michael any longer.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Anguish in Bohemia," what does Beauchamp remember while he is having a drink with his friend Peter?
2. In "The Case of the Six Batons," who does Michael meet at the bathhouse?
3. When Micheal's parents first arrive, what do they tease him about?
4. After hearing that Williams called Edgar, what does Mrs. Madrigal tell Edgar?
5. Why does Vincent claim that people call hot lines?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)