|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 99 through 104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mary Ann volunteer?
(a) Bay Area Crisis Switchboard.
(b) Pioneer Elementary School.
(c) American Red Cross.
(d) San Francisco Gay Alliance.
2. Where does Brian meet D'orothea?
(a) At the restaurant where he works.
(b) At the nightclub during the contest.
(c) In Mona's apartment.
(d) In the Barbary Lane courtyard.
3. What is the reason D'orothea tells Brian that she is in San Francisco?
(a) To start a new job.
(b) To live somewhere warm.
(c) To resume her past relationship.
(d) To have a fresh start with life.
4. In "Anguish in Bohemia," what does Beauchamp remember while he is having a drink with his friend Peter?
(a) He has important work to do.
(b) Today is DeDe's birthday.
(c) He is supposed to be somewhere with DeDe.
(d) He remembers how he used to act when he in college.
5. What does Mona bring Michael and Jon after their first night together?
(b) Croissants and coffee.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) Toast and jam.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mary Ann consider moving back to Cleveland?
2. What can the reader infer after learning that Norman investigated Mrs. Madrigal's past?
3. What happens when Norman and Mary Ann kiss?
4. What is the source of the argument between Beauchamp and Mary Ann when they are in bed together for the first time?
5. Just after the contest is over, what does Michael do?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)