|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 99 through 104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After admitting that his wife left him, what does Vincent do?
(a) He tries to commit suicide.
(b) He calls a friend for support.
(c) He locks himself in the bathroom.
(d) He leaves the building to go home.
2. What does Edgar learn when he returns home from Mrs. Miller's?
(a) Frannie believes he is depressed.
(b) Frannie plans on getting a job.
(c) Frannie plans on hosting a party.
(d) Frannie thinks he has an affair.
3. When Mona and Michael are at the nude beach, what does Mona complain about?
(a) Homosexual men are flamboyant.
(b) Straight men are repulsive.
(c) Brian is dismissive of Mona.
(d) Mona's job is boring.
4. Why does Michael become embarrassed when he is out for dinner with his parents?
(a) He forgets his wallet and cannot pay for dinner.
(b) Gay men in skimpy outfits dance by.
(c) He is approached by a gay man who kisses him.
(d) Gay men in nuns' habits roller skate by.
5. When Mrs. Madrigal calls Edgar on Mona's behalf, how does Edgar react?
(a) He tells her to stop interfering.
(b) He thanks her for her advice.
(c) He vows never to see her again.
(d) He hangs up on her.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Connie's Bummer Night," how do Mary Ann and Connie part ways?
2. When Micheal's parents first arrive, what do they tease him about?
3. What does Edgar think is the reason Williams called him about Mrs. Madrigal?
4. With what is Mary Ann frustrated about life in San Francisco?
5. Who does Mary Ann first tell that she is thinking of moving back to Cleveland?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)