|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 99 through 104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mary Ann know Connie Bradshaw?
(a) From a friend.
(b) From her mother.
(c) From high school.
(d) From her first job.
2. When Mona and Michael are at the nude beach, what does Mona complain about?
(a) Straight men are repulsive.
(b) Mona's job is boring.
(c) Brian is dismissive of Mona.
(d) Homosexual men are flamboyant.
3. During Norman's phone call from his pushy client, what does he reveal about Mrs. Madrigal?
(a) She misses her son.
(b) She is from the midwest.
(c) Her name is an anagram.
(d) Her husband had an affair.
4. What does Edgar think is the reason Williams called him about Mrs. Madrigal?
(a) He worries Williams wants to hurt Mrs. Madrigal.
(b) He thinks Williams wants to blackmail him about the affair.
(c) He thinks Williams wants to pump him for information.
(d) He fears that Williams knows about Mrs. Madrigal's past.
5. In "Relating at Lunch," what does Beauchamp reveal to Mary Ann?
(a) That he is unhappy with DeDe.
(b) That DeDe is pregnant.
(c) That Mary Ann has food in her teeth.
(d) That he is in love with Mary Ann.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mona tell Michael that she is moving out?
2. What does DeDe do when she returns home from talking with Mary Ann?
3. Who is the father of DeDe's baby?
4. Who is the doctor that Binky recommends to DeDe?
5. What does Edgar learn when he returns home from Mrs. Miller's?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)