|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 99 through 104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Connie's Bummer Night," how do Mary Ann and Connie part ways?
(a) Connie moves in with her boyfriend.
(b) Mary Ann leaves in the middle of the night.
(c) They promise to stay in touch.
(d) They get in a fight.
2. How does Vincent kill himself?
(a) He drinks too much.
(b) He overdoses on drugs.
(c) He shots himself.
(d) He hangs himself.
3. Why does Frannie become upset at her party and lock herself in the bathroom?
(a) DeDe and Beauchamp have a loud argument.
(b) Edgar brings Mrs. Madrigal as his date.
(c) The conductor disappears.
(d) The food is terrible.
4. When Brian first invites Mary Ann to join him for a joint after her shift at the switchboard, how does she react?
(a) She tells him that she may stop by.
(b) She accepts with hesitation.
(c) She eagerly accepts.
(d) She flatly refuses.
5. What does D'orothea tell Brian that she does for work?
(a) She owns a restaurant.
(b) She owns a swimsuit company.
(c) She is an ad executive.
(d) She is a model.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who visits Mary Ann after her dinner with Mrs. Madrigal, offering to fix something?
2. Why does Ruby think Edgar is not seeing any improvements?
3. What does DeDe do when she returns home from talking with Mary Ann?
4. When she is at an affair with Beauchamp, to whom does DeDe confide that she is indeed pregnant?
5. What is the main reason that Norman calls Paul for in the film shoot?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)