|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 99 through 104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Wrath of DeDe," of what does DeDe accuse Beauchamp?
(a) Having an affair.
(c) Sneaking up on her.
(d) Stealing money.
2. Mrs. Madrigal reminds Mona that she has lived at Barbary Lane for how long?
(a) One year.
(b) Four years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Three years.
3. What can the reader infer after learning that Norman investigated Mrs. Madrigal's past?
(a) Norman is helpful.
(b) Norman is clever.
(c) Norman is menacing.
(d) Norman is a busy body.
4. Why does Mona tell Michael that she is moving out?
(a) She cannot afford to pay the rent any more.
(b) She is going to be with D'orothea.
(c) She cannot stand living with Michael any longer.
(d) She got in a fight with Mrs. Madrigal.
5. How does Vincent kill himself?
(a) He overdoses on drugs.
(b) He hangs himself.
(c) He drinks too much.
(d) He shots himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Anguish in Bohemia," what does Beauchamp remember while he is having a drink with his friend Peter?
2. When Michael's father tells him to keep away from homosexuals, how does Michael respond?
3. What color shirt is Connie Bradshaw wearing when she meets Brian?
4. Where does Norman tell Mary Ann that Mrs. Madrigal used to work?
5. Where does Ruby put Edgar for the massage she gives him?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)