|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 through 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Beauchamp invite Mary Ann?
(a) His cabin in Mendocino.
(b) The beach.
(c) The park.
(d) A house in Nevada.
2. When Mona and Michael are at the nude beach, what does Mona complain about?
(a) Homosexual men are flamboyant.
(b) Mona's job is boring.
(c) Straight men are repulsive.
(d) Brian is dismissive of Mona.
3. Over whom do Beauchamp and Edgar argue in "Edgar Blows Up"?
(b) Mary Ann.
4. In "Post-Mortem," what does Mary Ann do after looking at the "moon river"?
(a) She goes to sleep.
(b) She eats a snack.
(c) She reads a novel.
(d) She brushes her teeth.
5. During his argument with DeDe, what does Beauchamp say he was doing with Mary Ann?
(a) Working on an ad campaign with her.
(b) Asking her about a gift for DeDe.
(c) Having lunch with her.
(d) Taking a walk with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Edgar and Mrs. Madrigal go on their first date?
2. By what means of communication does Mary Ann tell her mother that she is not returning home?
3. When does Mary Ann find the welcome gift taped to her door?
4. In "Anguish in Bohemia," what does Beauchamp remember while he is having a drink with his friend Peter?
5. How is Beauchamp related to Edgar Halcyon?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)