|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 through 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mary Ann's job before she moves to San Fransisco?
(a) Flight attendant.
2. Over whom do Beauchamp and Edgar argue in "Edgar Blows Up"?
(d) Mary Ann.
3. Who leaves Mary Ann her welcome gift?
(a) Mona Ramsey.
(b) Connie Bradshaw.
(c) Mrs. Madrigal.
(d) Edgar Halcyon.
4. Who is the landlady of 28 Barbary Lane?
(a) Mrs. Madrigal.
(b) Mary Ann Singleton.
(c) DeDe Halcyon.
(d) Connie Bradshaw.
5. What does DeDe learn from Splinter?
(a) Beauchamp has been spending her money.
(b) Beauchamp lied about where he went.
(c) Beauchamp is about to surprise her with something.
(d) Beauchamp lied about his name.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mary Ann know Connie Bradshaw?
2. What does Beauchamp do just after DeDe confronts him about the lie he told about going to a club meeting for the weekend?
3. Based on the conversation with his doctor, how long does Edgar have to live?
4. In "Connie's Place," which emotion best describes Mary Ann's reaction to a magazine article about a co-ed orgy?
5. How does Edgar react when Mrs. Madrigal says she runs a house of her own?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)