|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 through 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Brian Climbs the Walls," what is the name of the pickup joint that Brian goes to?
(a) Wash and Meet.
(b) Lusty Laundromat.
(c) Spin and Rinse.
(d) Come Clean Laundromat.
2. Who is the landlady of 28 Barbary Lane?
(a) DeDe Halcyon.
(b) Connie Bradshaw.
(c) Mrs. Madrigal.
(d) Mary Ann Singleton.
3. Based on the conversation with his doctor, how long does Edgar have to live?
(a) One year.
(b) Six months.
(c) One month.
(d) Six years.
4. In "Mrs. Day at Home," who does DeDe call?
5. How does Beauchamp seduce Mary Ann?
(a) He kisses her neck.
(b) He gives her a neck massage.
(c) He talks to her about her innocence.
(d) He cooks a romantic dinner for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Post-Mortem," what does Mary Ann do after looking at the "moon river"?
2. How does Edgar react when Mrs. Madrigal says she runs a house of her own?
3. Upon arriving at the cabin in Mendocino, what is Mary Ann bothered by?
4. How does Mary Ann know Connie Bradshaw?
5. Which place do Edgar and Mrs. Madrigal have in common?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)