|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 through 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Brian Climbs the Walls," what is the name of the pickup joint that Brian goes to?
(a) Wash and Meet.
(b) Lusty Laundromat.
(c) Spin and Rinse.
(d) Come Clean Laundromat.
2. Which character does Edgar meet at the park when he is there after finding out how long he has to live?
(a) Michael Tolliver.
(b) Anna Madrigal.
(c) Brian Hawkins.
(d) Ruby Miller.
3. Where does Mary Ann find a job?
(a) A food processing warehouse.
(b) Halcyon Communications.
(c) Barbary Lane.
4. On her first date with Edgar, what does Mrs. Madrigal use to bribe the young people to use the kite?
(a) A cigarette.
(d) A joint.
5. Why is Edgar seeing Ruby Miller?
(a) He plans a social function with her.
(b) He has an affair.
(c) He works with her.
(d) He has health problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character seems to hide a secret?
2. In "Mrs. Day at Home," who does DeDe call?
3. What does Edgar learn when he returns home from Mrs. Miller's?
4. How does Beauchamp seduce Mary Ann?
5. Upon arriving at the cabin in Mendocino, what is Mary Ann bothered by?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)