|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 through 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ruby think Edgar is not seeing any improvements?
(a) He does not believe in himself.
(b) He does not have true faith.
(c) He is not doing any exercise.
(d) He does not plan for the future.
2. On her first date with Edgar, what does Mrs. Madrigal use to bribe the young people to use the kite?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) A joint.
3. Where does Edgar go after his doctor's appointment?
(a) The beach.
(b) The park.
(c) Back to work.
4. In "Connie's Place," which emotion best describes Mary Ann's reaction to a magazine article about a co-ed orgy?
5. On the day Mary Ann is invited for dinner, Mona leaves work early in order to reassure whom?
(b) Mary Ann.
(d) Mrs. Madrigal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Edgar react when Mrs. Madrigal says she runs a house of her own?
2. Which character does Edgar meet at the park when he is there after finding out how long he has to live?
3. How does Beauchamp seduce Mary Ann?
4. After telling Edgar how long he has to live, what advice does the doctor give Edgar?
5. Where is Mary Ann Singleton originally from?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)