|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 through 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary Ann learn about Mrs. Madrigal during their conversation after Mary Ann has been in her landlady's bedroom?
(a) Mrs. Madrigal never married.
(b) Mrs. Madrigal has a boyfriend.
(c) Mrs. Madrigal is a homosexual.
(d) Mrs. Madrigal is divorced.
2. On her first date with Edgar, what does Mrs. Madrigal use to bribe the young people to use the kite?
(b) A cigarette.
(d) A joint.
3. In "Post-Mortem," what does Mary Ann do after looking at the "moon river"?
(a) She eats a snack.
(b) She goes to sleep.
(c) She brushes her teeth.
(d) She reads a novel.
4. In "Connie's Bummer Night," how do Mary Ann and Connie part ways?
(a) Mary Ann leaves in the middle of the night.
(b) They get in a fight.
(c) Connie moves in with her boyfriend.
(d) They promise to stay in touch.
5. Who is Mary Ann's boss?
(a) Edgar Halcyon.
(c) Mrs. Madrigal.
(d) Mona Ramsey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character seems to hide a secret?
2. In "Anguish in Bohemia," what does Beauchamp remember while he is having a drink with his friend Peter?
3. Why does Ruby think Edgar is not seeing any improvements?
4. Which character does Edgar meet at the park when he is there after finding out how long he has to live?
5. How is Beauchamp related to Edgar Halcyon?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)