|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 through 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Connie's Place," which emotion best describes Mary Ann's reaction to a magazine article about a co-ed orgy?
2. On the day Mary Ann is invited for dinner, Mona leaves work early in order to reassure whom?
(a) Mary Ann.
(c) Mrs. Madrigal.
3. What is Social Safeway?
(a) A place for gay men to meet each other in San Francisco.
(b) The nickname given to Connie because she loves to meet people.
(c) A time for single men and women to meet at the grocery store.
(d) The name of a nightclub that Connie frequents.
4. How does Beauchamp seduce Mary Ann?
(a) He kisses her neck.
(b) He gives her a neck massage.
(c) He cooks a romantic dinner for her.
(d) He talks to her about her innocence.
5. When Mona and Michael are at the nude beach, what does Mona complain about?
(a) Mona's job is boring.
(b) Brian is dismissive of Mona.
(c) Straight men are repulsive.
(d) Homosexual men are flamboyant.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Relating at Lunch," what does Beauchamp reveal to Mary Ann?
2. Where does Ruby put Edgar for the massage she gives him?
3. In "The Wrath of DeDe," of what does DeDe accuse Beauchamp?
4. What does Edgar learn when he returns home from Mrs. Miller's?
5. How is Beauchamp related to Edgar Halcyon?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)