|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 through 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During his argument with DeDe, what does Beauchamp say he was doing with Mary Ann?
(a) Working on an ad campaign with her.
(b) Asking her about a gift for DeDe.
(c) Having lunch with her.
(d) Taking a walk with her.
2. Who is the landlady of 28 Barbary Lane?
(a) Connie Bradshaw.
(b) Mrs. Madrigal.
(c) DeDe Halcyon.
(d) Mary Ann Singleton.
3. What does Brian learn from Connie after they have sex?
(a) Connie misses her home.
(b) It is Connie's graduation.
(c) It is Connie's birthday.
(d) Connie has a boyfriend.
4. Where is Mary Ann Singleton originally from?
5. In "Mona's New Roomie," why is Michael sad?
(a) He lost his job.
(b) He lost his wallet.
(c) He has been dumped.
(d) His dog just died.
Short Answer Questions
1. Over whom do Beauchamp and Edgar argue in "Edgar Blows Up"?
2. In "Brian Climbs the Walls," what is the name of the pickup joint that Brian goes to?
3. Where does Edgar go after his doctor's appointment?
4. What is Social Safeway?
5. When Mona and Michael are at the nude beach, what does Mona complain about?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)