|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 through 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mona and Michael are at the nude beach, what does Mona complain about?
(a) Brian is dismissive of Mona.
(b) Straight men are repulsive.
(c) Mona's job is boring.
(d) Homosexual men are flamboyant.
2. In "Anguish in Bohemia," what does Beauchamp remember while he is having a drink with his friend Peter?
(a) He remembers how he used to act when he in college.
(b) Today is DeDe's birthday.
(c) He is supposed to be somewhere with DeDe.
(d) He has important work to do.
3. In "Mona's New Roomie," why is Michael sad?
(a) His dog just died.
(b) He lost his job.
(c) He lost his wallet.
(d) He has been dumped.
4. In "Post-Mortem," what does Mary Ann do after looking at the "moon river"?
(a) She goes to sleep.
(b) She brushes her teeth.
(c) She reads a novel.
(d) She eats a snack.
5. During which decade is the story set?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beauchamp do just after DeDe confronts him about the lie he told about going to a club meeting for the weekend?
2. During his argument with DeDe, what does Beauchamp say he was doing with Mary Ann?
3. Who tells Brian that he should meet Mary Ann?
4. What color shirt is Connie Bradshaw wearing when she meets Brian?
5. Which tenant does Mary Ann meet while she takes out her trash?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)