|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 through 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over whom do Beauchamp and Edgar argue in "Edgar Blows Up"?
(a) Mary Ann.
2. How does Edgar react when Mrs. Madrigal says she runs a house of her own?
3. After telling Edgar how long he has to live, what advice does the doctor give Edgar?
(a) To enjoy his time.
(b) To work less.
(c) To spend time with his wife.
(d) To exercise more.
4. Where do Edgar and Mrs. Madrigal go on their first date?
(a) The beach.
(b) The park.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) 28 Barbary Lane.
5. In "The Wrath of DeDe," of what does DeDe accuse Beauchamp?
(a) Stealing money.
(c) Having an affair.
(d) Sneaking up on her.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Post-Mortem," what does Mary Ann do after looking at the "moon river"?
2. What does Edgar learn when he returns home from Mrs. Miller's?
3. What does Mary Ann learn about Mrs. Madrigal during their conversation after Mary Ann has been in her landlady's bedroom?
4. Who visits Mary Ann after her dinner with Mrs. Madrigal, offering to fix something?
5. How is Beauchamp related to Edgar Halcyon?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)