|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 through 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Mrs. Day at Home," what does DeDe watch out of the window of her home?
(a) The people walking on the street.
(b) The ships on the water.
(c) A wild flock of parrots.
(d) A group of pigeons.
2. In "Post-Mortem," what does Mary Ann do after looking at the "moon river"?
(a) She reads a novel.
(b) She eats a snack.
(c) She brushes her teeth.
(d) She goes to sleep.
3. What does Edgar learn when he returns home from Mrs. Miller's?
(a) Frannie plans on getting a job.
(b) Frannie plans on hosting a party.
(c) Frannie believes he is depressed.
(d) Frannie thinks he has an affair.
4. Who is the landlady of 28 Barbary Lane?
(a) DeDe Halcyon.
(b) Connie Bradshaw.
(c) Mrs. Madrigal.
(d) Mary Ann Singleton.
5. During which decade is the story set?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which tenant does Mary Ann meet while she takes out her trash?
2. Which place do Edgar and Mrs. Madrigal have in common?
3. How does Edgar react when Mrs. Madrigal says she runs a house of her own?
4. In "Mrs. Day at Home," who does DeDe call?
5. In "Enter Mona," how does Mona help Mary Ann?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)