|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 through 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Enter Mona," how does Mona help Mary Ann?
(a) She directs her to the grocery store.
(b) She gets her a job interview.
(c) She invites her to dinner.
(d) She helps put the trash in the correct bins.
2. What does Mary Ann see in Mrs. Madrigal's bedroom?
(a) A painting of a young man.
(b) A wedding album.
(c) A wedding ring.
(d) A photograph of a soldier.
3. What is Mary Ann's job before she moves to San Fransisco?
(a) Flight attendant.
4. What is the source of the argument between Beauchamp and Mary Ann when they are in bed together for the first time?
(a) Mary Ann's snoring.
(b) Beauchamp's wife.
(c) Beauchamp's impotence.
(d) Mary Ann's nervousness.
5. Where does Beauchamp invite Mary Ann?
(a) The park.
(b) His cabin in Mendocino.
(c) The beach.
(d) A house in Nevada.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brian learn from Connie after they have sex?
2. How does Beauchamp seduce Mary Ann?
3. Who visits Mary Ann after her dinner with Mrs. Madrigal, offering to fix something?
4. With what is Mary Ann frustrated about life in San Francisco?
5. After telling Edgar how long he has to live, what advice does the doctor give Edgar?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)