|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 66 through 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During his dance for the contest, why does Michael become upset?
(a) Michael trips over his foot and falls down.
(b) Michael realizes he does not dance well.
(c) Jon is there and looks disgusted.
(d) Jon performs a dance for the contest too.
2. What gift does Mary Ann receive as her welcome gift?
(a) A plant.
(d) A marijuana cigarette.
3. Who leaves Mary Ann her welcome gift?
(a) Mona Ramsey.
(b) Edgar Halcyon.
(c) Mrs. Madrigal.
(d) Connie Bradshaw.
4. What does Mrs. Madrigal tell Edgar as she hands him the kite?
(a) "I approve of you."
(b) "Get it in the wind."
(c) "Run fast."
(d) "Make it count."
5. Over whom do Beauchamp and Edgar argue in "Edgar Blows Up"?
(a) Mary Ann.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Enter Mona," how does Mona help Mary Ann?
2. What does Brian talk about with Hillary before she invites him to her room?
3. Mrs. Madrigal reminds Mona that she has lived at Barbary Lane for how long?
4. What does D'orothea tell Brian that she does for work?
5. What does Mona bring Michael and Jon after their first night together?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)