|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 66 through 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Beauchamp and Peter do at the opera?
(a) Leave at intermission.
(b) Drink alcohol.
(c) Pick up on women.
(d) Snort cocaine.
2. When DeDe makes up a story about being raped, who does she claim raped her?
(a) A friend from college.
(b) A grocery delivery boy.
(c) Her husband.
(d) A friend of Beauchamp's.
3. Which tenant does Mary Ann meet while she takes out her trash?
(b) Mona Ramsey.
(d) Edgar Halcyon.
4. Why does DeDe visit Mary Ann at Barbary Lane?
(a) To ask about her affair with Beauchamp.
(b) To learn what it is like to work for her father.
(c) To borrow clothes from her.
(d) To ask about her volunteer work.
5. Where does Mary Ann volunteer?
(a) Pioneer Elementary School.
(b) Bay Area Crisis Switchboard.
(c) American Red Cross.
(d) San Francisco Gay Alliance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interrupts Mrs. Madrigal's bath in search of Mary Ann?
2. In "Mona's New Roomie," why is Michael sad?
3. What does Brian talk about with Hillary before she invites him to her room?
4. Where does Mary Ann find a job?
5. In "Relating at Lunch," what does Beauchamp reveal to Mary Ann?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)