|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 66 through 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reason Mrs. Madrigal gives for wanting to meet Mona?
(a) Mrs. Madrigal wanted to use Mona to meet Edgar Halcyon.
(b) Mrs. Madrigal hoped Mona could help her buy a new swimsuit.
(c) Mrs. Madrigal heard about one of Mona's successful ad campaigns.
(d) Mrs. Madrigal liked meeting people from New York.
2. Where does Mary Ann find a job?
(b) Halcyon Communications.
(c) A food processing warehouse.
(d) Barbary Lane.
3. How is Beauchamp related to Edgar Halcyon?
(a) Beauchamp is Edgar's son-in-law.
(b) Beauchamp is Edgar's father-in-law.
(c) Beauchamp is Edgar's friend.
(d) Beauchamp is Edgar's son.
4. Where does Edgar go after his doctor's appointment?
(a) The beach.
(c) Back to work.
(d) The park.
5. When Mary Ann is out with Norman after the movie, why is she humiliated?
(a) A waiter yells at her to wash her hands.
(b) She leaves the bathroom with toilet paper on her shoe.
(c) A waiter spills food on her blouse.
(d) She leaves the bathroom with her skirt stuck in her stockings.
Short Answer Questions
1. After telling Edgar how long he has to live, what advice does the doctor give Edgar?
2. How does Edgar react when Mrs. Madrigal says she runs a house of her own?
3. What does Mrs. Madrigal tell Edgar as she hands him the kite?
4. Where are the couple when Edgar confesses to Mrs. Madrigal that he is dying?
5. In "Enter Mona," how does Mona help Mary Ann?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)