|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 66 through 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which place do Edgar and Mrs. Madrigal have in common?
(a) A bathhouse.
(b) A whorehouse.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) An apartment building.
2. When Mary Ann is out with Norman after the movie, why is she humiliated?
(a) A waiter yells at her to wash her hands.
(b) A waiter spills food on her blouse.
(c) She leaves the bathroom with her skirt stuck in her stockings.
(d) She leaves the bathroom with toilet paper on her shoe.
3. What does Brian talk about with Hillary before she invites him to her room?
(a) Socialism and communism.
(b) Politics and sports.
(c) Slavery and cooking.
(d) Vegetarianism and activism.
4. After telling Edgar how long he has to live, what advice does the doctor give Edgar?
(a) To spend time with his wife.
(b) To exercise more.
(c) To work less.
(d) To enjoy his time.
5. During his dance for the contest, why does Michael become upset?
(a) Jon performs a dance for the contest too.
(b) Jon is there and looks disgusted.
(c) Michael realizes he does not dance well.
(d) Michael trips over his foot and falls down.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Michael meet Jon?
2. After admitting that his wife left him, what does Vincent do?
3. What color is Jon's hair?
4. In "Relating at Lunch," what does Beauchamp reveal to Mary Ann?
5. Why does Vincent claim that people call hot lines?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)