|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 66 through 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Vincent claim that people call hot lines?
(a) Because they are suicidal.
(b) To talk.
(c) Because they have been abandoned.
(d) To make friends.
2. What does D'orothea tell Brian that she does for work?
(a) She is an ad executive.
(b) She is a model.
(c) She owns a swimsuit company.
(d) She owns a restaurant.
3. After admitting that his wife left him, what does Vincent do?
(a) He calls a friend for support.
(b) He tries to commit suicide.
(c) He leaves the building to go home.
(d) He locks himself in the bathroom.
4. In "Mona's New Roomie," why is Michael sad?
(a) He has been dumped.
(b) His dog just died.
(c) He lost his job.
(d) He lost his wallet.
5. Where does Beauchamp invite Mary Ann?
(a) A house in Nevada.
(b) The beach.
(c) His cabin in Mendocino.
(d) The park.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Madrigal tell Edgar as she hands him the kite?
2. Where are the couple when Edgar confesses to Mrs. Madrigal that he is dying?
3. Why does DeDe visit Mary Ann at Barbary Lane?
4. What is Jon's job?
5. What is the reason Mrs. Madrigal gives for wanting to meet Mona?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)