|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 84 through 89.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the source of the argument between Beauchamp and Mary Ann when they are in bed together for the first time?
(a) Mary Ann's nervousness.
(b) Beauchamp's wife.
(c) Mary Ann's snoring.
(d) Beauchamp's impotence.
2. Who is the father of DeDe's baby?
3. After hearing that Mona moved out, what does Mrs. Madrigal question Michael about?
(a) If he persuaded Mona to leave.
(b) If he knows the true relationship between her and Mona.
(c) If he understands that she will be lonely without Mona.
(d) If he knows why Mona moved out.
4. What is the name of the pushy client who calls Norman while he eats breakfast?
(a) Mrs. Singleton.
(b) Mrs. Bradshaw.
(c) Mrs. Tolliver.
(d) Mrs. Ramsey.
5. In "Mrs. Day at Home," who does DeDe call?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main reason that Norman calls Paul for in the film shoot?
2. When Mona and Michael are at the nude beach, what does Mona complain about?
3. What does Brian learn from Connie after they have sex?
4. On her return trip home after losing weight, what does DeDe realize?
5. After returning home from a gospel church, what happens to Mona?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)