|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 84 through 89.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After hearing that Mona moved out, what does Mrs. Madrigal question Michael about?
(a) If he knows the true relationship between her and Mona.
(b) If he persuaded Mona to leave.
(c) If he understands that she will be lonely without Mona.
(d) If he knows why Mona moved out.
2. During Norman's phone call from his pushy client, what does he reveal about Mrs. Madrigal?
(a) She is from the midwest.
(b) Her name is an anagram.
(c) She misses her son.
(d) Her husband had an affair.
3. In "Mrs. Day at Home," what does DeDe watch out of the window of her home?
(a) A wild flock of parrots.
(b) The people walking on the street.
(c) A group of pigeons.
(d) The ships on the water.
4. What assumption does DeDe make about how Carson Callas learns of her pregnancy?
(a) Beauchamp found out and told him.
(b) Binky cannot keep a secret.
(c) DeDe must already be showing.
(d) Carson is good at guessing.
5. At his brunch with Mary Ann, what does Norman say is his relationship to Lexy?
(a) Lexy is his friend's girlfriend.
(b) Lexy is his daughter's friend.
(c) Lexy is his friend's daughter.
(d) Lexy is his girlfriend's friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main reason that Norman calls Paul for in the film shoot?
2. Who is the father of DeDe's baby?
3. Where does DeDe go for a "$2500 transformation?"
4. Who is Boris?
5. What does Norman Neal Williams tell Mary Ann he does for a job?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)