Chapters 1 through 6
1. Where is Mary Ann Singleton originally from?
2. By what means of communication does Mary Ann tell her mother that she is not returning home?
(a) Telephone call.
(d) Face-to-face conversation.
3. What is Mary Ann's job before she moves to San Fransisco?
(c) Flight attendant.
4. With whom does Mary Ann stay while she finds her own apartment?
(a) Mrs. Madrigal.
(b) Connie Bradshaw.
(c) Mona Ramsey.
(d) DeDe Halcyon.
5. How does Mary Ann know Connie Bradshaw?
(a) From her mother.
(b) From a friend.
(c) From high school.
(d) From her first job.
6. In "Connie's Place," which emotion best describes Mary Ann's reaction to a magazine article about a co-ed orgy?
7. Where does Connie first take Mary Ann?
(a) An orgy.
(b) A nightclub.
(c) 28 Barbary Lane.
(d) Social Safeway.
8. After being propositioned at a nightclub by a "long-haired man," what does Mary Ann do?
(a) She dances with him.
(b) She leaves with Connie.
(c) She goes home.
(d) She goes to his house.
This section contains 5,126 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)