1. Where is Mary Ann Singleton originally from?
2. By what means of communication does Mary Ann tell her mother that she is not returning home?
(a) Telephone call.
(d) Face-to-face conversation.
3. What is Mary Ann's job before she moves to San Fransisco?
(c) Flight attendant.
4. With whom does Mary Ann stay while she finds her own apartment?
(a) DeDe Halcyon.
(b) Connie Bradshaw.
(c) Mona Ramsey.
(d) Mrs. Madrigal.
5. How does Mary Ann know Connie Bradshaw?
(a) From high school.
(b) From a friend.
(c) From her first job.
(d) From her mother.
6. In "Connie's Place," which emotion best describes Mary Ann's reaction to a magazine article about a co-ed orgy?
7. Where does Connie first take Mary Ann?
(a) Social Safeway.
(b) A nightclub.
(c) An orgy.
(d) 28 Barbary Lane.
8. After being propositioned at a nightclub by a "long-haired man," what does Mary Ann do?
(a) She dances with him.
(b) She leaves with Connie.
(c) She goes to his house.
(d) She goes home.
This section contains 5,126 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)