Mid-Book Test (up to The Real Thing)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How does James describe Pemberton's salary?
2. What was Julianne Bordereau's response to the publisher's initial request?
3. What is Brooksmith's reaction to Mr. Offord's death?
4. What thought do Mr. Offord's friends give Brooksmith after Mr. Offord's death?
5. What is the main character working on when the Monarchs come to see him?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Where does the narrator believe Brooksmith has gone?
2. What is unique about James' narrative...
This section contains 924 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)