1. Where is 'Daisy Miller' set?
2. Why has Winterbourne come to the place where he meets Daisy Miller?
To visit his aunt.
3. What does the boy ask Winterbourne for in the garden?
A cube of sugar.
4. Who is the boy Winterbourne meets?
Daisy Miller's brother.
5. What is improper about Winterbourne talking to Daisy Miller at first?
They have not been introduced.
6. Where does Winterbourne encounter Daisy Miller the second time?
At Mrs. Walker's home.
7. Who is Mr. Giovanelli?
An Italian lawyer.
This section contains 4,578 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)