Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Daisy Miller: A Study
1. Where is 'Daisy Miller' set?
2. Why has Winterbourne come to the place where he meets Daisy Miller?
3. What does the boy ask Winterbourne for in the garden?
4. Who is the boy Winterbourne meets?
5. What is improper about Winterbourne talking to Daisy Miller at first?
6. Where does Winterbourne encounter Daisy Miller the second time?
7. Who is Mr. Giovanelli?
8. What is it that shocks Mrs. Walker about Daisy Miller's behavior?
9. What does Daisy Miller do that gives people the idea that she and Mr. Giovanelli are engaged?
10. To whom does Winterbourne defend Daisy Miller's character?
11. What does Winterbourne realize with a shock,...
This section contains 1,776 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)