|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Art of Fiction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Winterbourne come to the place where he meets Daisy Miller?
(a) To come to school.
(b) To visit his lover.
(c) To visit his aunt.
(d) To meet Daisy Miller.
2. What was the crowd like that came to Mr. Offord's house?
(a) Mostly men.
(b) All women.
(c) Mostly women.
(d) All men.
3. What is Oronte's relationship with the main character?
(a) He is his manservant.
(b) He is one a representative from an gallery.
(c) He is one of his patrons.
(d) He is one of his regular models.
4. How does Dr. Hugh create a reason to meet Dencombe?
(a) He goes out of his way to stop at Dencombe's bench.
(b) He feigns a cramp in his leg.
(c) He leaves his book on Dencombe's bench.
(d) He feigns shortness of breath.
5. How does James characterize the lifestyle John Marcher leads?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the publisher trying to get his hands on?
2. What does the publisher believe is the reason for Julianne Bordereau wearing a certain accessory in his presence?
3. How does James characterize Brooksmith' success in his new positions?
4. What distracts Dencombe from his meditation on his own future?
5. Who is the main character?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)