|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Art of Fiction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Winterbourne come to the place where he meets Daisy Miller?
(a) To meet Daisy Miller.
(b) To come to school.
(c) To visit his lover.
(d) To visit his aunt.
2. What is John Marcher there to see?
(a) His lover.
(b) Wild animals.
(c) Society women.
(d) Antiques and artistic treasures.
3. Who is the main character?
(a) A telegraph operator.
(b) A Countess.
(c) A factory girl.
(d) A clerk.
4. What happens to Lady Bradeen's husband after he discovers his wife's affair?
(a) He falls ill.
(b) He takes a lover of his own.
(c) He dies.
(d) He leaves her.
5. How does James characterize Lady Bradeen?
(a) Elegant and beautiful.
(b) Mousy and fragile.
(c) Intimidating and smart.
(d) Savvy and manipulative.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Winterbourne encounter Daisy Miller the second time?
2. How does James characterize the Monarchs as models?
3. What does Pemberton neglect to ask Mrs. Moreen?
4. What dose Miss Staverton say Spencer Brydon would have done if he had returned years earlier?
5. What was terrible about the event John Marcher waited for?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)