|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Art of Fiction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Monarchs ask the main character for ___________.
(a) Referrals to a painter.
(c) Paintings to buy.
(d) Work as models.
2. What is Miss Churm's relationship with the main character?
(a) She is one of his servants.
(b) She is one a representative from an gallery.
(c) She is one of his patrons.
(d) She is one of his regular models.
3. What does the main character think of the Monarchs?
(a) They have come to buy paintings.
(b) They are looking for their daughter.
(c) They are coming to model for him.
(d) They will commission portraits.
4. What does Mr. Offord conduct in his home?
(a) A salon.
(b) Political meetings.
(c) A reading club.
(d) Business meetings.
5. What is the Monarchs' reaction when the main character chooses Oronte and Miss Churm for the refined characters in the illustrations?
(a) They are disbelieving.
(b) They are shocked.
(c) They are outraged.
(d) They are depressed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is May Bartram?
2. What does Spencer Brydon do with the second house he acquires?
3. What does Eve Sedgwick suggest was John Marcher's real secret?
4. What changes for Mr. Offord?
5. Who summons the narrator to Brooksmith's bedside when Brooksmith falls ill?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)