|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Art of Fiction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator think Brooksmith is now?
(a) Playing horses in America.
(c) Waiting table for the gods.
(d) Hobnobbing in London.
2. The Monarchs ask the main character to hire them as ___________.
(a) His agents.
(b) His publicists.
(c) His servants.
(d) His models.
3. Who is Julianne Bordereau?
(a) Aspern's lover.
(b) Aspern's wife.
(c) Miss Tita's niece.
(d) Aspern's aunt.
4. What is John Marcher there to see?
(a) Antiques and artistic treasures.
(b) His lover.
(c) Wild animals.
(d) Society women.
5. What is Oronte's relationship with the main character?
(a) He is one of his patrons.
(b) He is his manservant.
(c) He is one a representative from an gallery.
(d) He is one of his regular models.
Short Answer Questions
1. What thought does the narrator give to Brooksmith after Mr. Offord's death?
2. What does Spencer Brydon do with the second house he acquires?
3. What is it that requires Mr. Oliver Offord to stay home?
4. To whom is the Munich engaged?
5. What quality does a premise have to have in order to be suitable for a novel, in James' opinion?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)