|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Art of Fiction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the main character's feelings about the episode of the Monarchs' visit?
(a) He is profoundly sorry he cannot help them.
(b) He wishes they had never come.
(c) He doesn't regret it.
(d) He resents them for corrupting his art.
2. How does Morgan die?
(a) From shock to find out that his parents were actually broke.
(b) From a broken heart for what he thought was Pemberton's betrayal.
(c) From tuberculosis.
(d) From malaria.
3. What is the publisher trying to get his hands on?
(a) Aspern's lover.
(b) Aspern's love letters.
(c) Aspern's property.
(d) Aspern's unpublished manuscripts.
4. How does James characterize Spencer Brydon's lifestyle all these years?
5. Where does the main character stroll past on her way home?
(a) Mrs. Jordan's house.
(b) Lady Braden's home.
(c) Mr. Mudge's flat.
(d) Captain Everard's apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the publisher's rent?
2. Who steers conversation at Mr. Offord's house?
3. What is the publisher's relationship with Julianne Bordereau?
4. What is it that requires Mr. Oliver Offord to stay home?
5. What does Dencombe feel about his future?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)