|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Beast in the Jungle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Oronte's relationship with the main character?
(a) He is one of his patrons.
(b) He is one of his regular models.
(c) He is his manservant.
(d) He is one a representative from an gallery.
2. Where is 'Daisy Miller' set?
(a) Vevey, Switzerland.
(b) Paris, France.
(c) London, England.
(d) Berlin, Germany.
3. What effect have the Monarchs had on the main character's art, according to Jack Hawley?
(a) They distract from it.
(b) They expand it.
(c) They bring it to life.
(d) They hurt it.
4. What is Dencombe's reaction to the package he has just received?
(a) He is thrilled.
(b) He is grateful.
(c) He is furious.
(d) He is bored.
5. What does Dencombe feel about his future?
(a) He is depressed about his narrowing prospects.
(b) He looks forward to critical appreciation for the book he is working on now.
(c) He expects to begin over again.
(d) He is apprehensive about his savings holding out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pemberton neglect to ask Mrs. Moreen?
2. How does James characterize Oronte and Miss Churm as models?
3. Who is the main character?
4. Who is Jeffrey Aspern?
5. Why does John Marcher think he was invited along?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)