|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Beast in the Jungle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does James characterize the Monarchs?
2. What does the boy ask Winterbourne for in the garden?
(b) A cube of sugar.
(d) A book.
3. What is Miss Churm's relationship with the main character?
(a) She is one of his regular models.
(b) She is one of his servants.
(c) She is one of his patrons.
(d) She is one a representative from an gallery.
4. What does Brooksmith enjoy about the gatherings at Mr. Offord's house?
(a) Mingling in society.
(b) Turning people away if he felt they were not worthy.
(c) Skimming from the household budget.
(d) The food.
5. What does the main character think Captain Everard thinks about her?
(a) He resents her intrusion into his affair, but can't acknowledge the affair.
(b) He is grateful to her for her help, but cannot acknowledge it.
(c) He loves her but does not want to show it.
(d) He wants to help her, but cannot break convention to do so.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the main character find out that Lady Bradeen's husband has discovered the affair with Captain Everard?
2. To whom does Winterbourne defend Daisy Miller's character?
3. Where is the telegraph office located in ''In the Cage'?
4. Why does the publisher not get the papers?
5. Who is the main character of 'The Real Thing'?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)