|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In The Cage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is improper about Winterbourne talking to Daisy Miller at first?
(a) They have not been introduced.
(b) She is by herself.
(c) She is unmarried.
(d) He is married.
2. Who is the main character of 'The Real Thing'?
(a) A businessman.
(b) An illustrator.
(c) A model.
(d) A patron of the arts.
3. What do the Monarchs insist on in respect to the main character?
(a) They will be excellent models for him.
(b) He should help them present an illusion of wealth.
(c) He should sell them all of his work.
(d) He should paint their portraits for a low price.
4. What do Dencombe and Dr. Hugh assume about each other before they have met?
(a) They are writers.
(b) They are both invalids.
(c) They are book reviewers.
(d) They are avid readers.
5. What is it that requires Mr. Oliver Offord to stay home?
(a) His health.
(b) His ailing mother.
(c) His responsibilities.
(d) His bad leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Monarchs' reaction when the main character chooses Oronte and Miss Churm for the refined characters in the illustrations?
2. What kind of people are the Monarchs, according to the main character?
3. What does Pemberton neglect to ask Mrs. Moreen?
4. What does Mr. Offord conduct in his home?
5. What does Dencombe feel about his writing career?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)