|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In The Cage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Monarchs ask the main character to hire them as ___________.
(a) His models.
(b) His publicists.
(c) His agents.
(d) His servants.
2. How does James describe the Countess?
(a) Fragile and unhealthy-looking.
(b) Mousy and retiring.
(c) Fit and energetic.
(d) Stout and middle-aged.
3. What does Pemberton neglect to ask Mrs. Moreen?
(a) How much he will be paid.
(b) Where he will stay.
(c) What his hours will be.
(d) What he will be responsible for, exactly.
4. What is Brooksmith's role at Mr. Offord's gatherings?
(a) Moderating discussion.
(b) Managing the servants.
(c) Hiding the affairs.
(d) Fixing drinks.
5. Where is 'Daisy Miller' set?
(a) Vevey, Switzerland.
(b) London, England.
(c) Paris, France.
(d) Berlin, Germany.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dencombe realize as he dies?
2. What was the crowd like that came to Mr. Offord's house?
3. What is discussed at Mr. Offord's home?
4. To whom does Winterbourne defend Daisy Miller's character?
5. What are the main character's feelings about the episode of the Monarchs' visit?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)