|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In The Cage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator send to Brooksmith?
(a) A doctor.
2. What is it that requires Mr. Oliver Offord to stay home?
(a) His ailing mother.
(b) His bad leg.
(c) His responsibilities.
(d) His health.
3. What does Dencombe expect when he opens the package he has received?
(a) To find that the check was for less than he expected.
(b) To be proud of his book.
(c) To see the flaws in his book.
(d) To get a dire diagnosis for his health.
4. Where does Winterbourne encounter Daisy Miller the second time?
(a) At Mrs. Walker's home.
(b) At Mr. Giovanelli's home.
(c) In a garden in Rome.
(d) In the street.
5. What do the Monarchs insist on in respect to the main character?
(a) They will be excellent models for him.
(b) He should paint their portraits for a low price.
(c) He should sell them all of his work.
(d) He should help them present an illusion of wealth.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does James describe Brooksmith's personality?
2. What does the main character's fiancee encourage her to do?
3. What does Daisy Miller do that gives people the idea that she and Mr. Giovanelli are engaged?
4. How does James describe Pemberton?
5. How often does the narrator stop by Mr. Offord's house?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)