|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In The Cage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does James characterize Lady Bradeen?
(a) Intimidating and smart.
(b) Mousy and fragile.
(c) Elegant and beautiful.
(d) Savvy and manipulative.
2. What does the main character do to help Lady Bradeen?
(a) Protects her reputation.
(b) Warns her about her husband's visit.
(c) Corrects an error in her telegram.
(d) Saves her money.
3. How does James describe Pemberton's salary?
4. What is the publisher trying to get his hands on?
(a) Aspern's love letters.
(b) Aspern's lover.
(c) Aspern's unpublished manuscripts.
(d) Aspern's property.
5. To whom does Winterbourne defend Daisy Miller's character?
(a) Mrs. Walker.
(b) Daisy Miller's mother.
(c) Mr. Walker.
(d) Mr. Giovanelli.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the publisher believe is the reason for Julianne Bordereau wearing a certain accessory in his presence?
2. How does James describe Miss Churm?
3. How does the main character find out that Lady Bradeen's husband has discovered the affair with Captain Everard?
4. How does James characterize the Moreens?
5. What changes for Mr. Offord?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)