|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In The Cage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mr. Giovanelli?
(a) An Italian lawyer.
(b) A street urchin.
(c) A con man.
(d) A salesman.
2. How does James describe Brooksmith's physical appearance?
3. What is Brooksmith's role at Mr. Offord's gatherings?
(a) Managing the servants.
(b) Moderating discussion.
(c) Fixing drinks.
(d) Hiding the affairs.
4. To whom does Winterbourne defend Daisy Miller's character?
(a) Mr. Giovanelli.
(b) Mr. Walker.
(c) Mrs. Walker.
(d) Daisy Miller's mother.
5. What does the narrator send to Brooksmith?
(d) A doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Lady Bradeen's husband after he discovers his wife's affair?
2. Paula and Amy Moreen are employed at _____________.
3. What is the publisher trying to get his hands on?
4. What thought do Mr. Offord's friends give Brooksmith after Mr. Offord's death?
5. What is Dencombe's reaction to the package he has just received?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)