|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In The Cage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Winterbourne defend Daisy Miller's character?
(a) Mr. Giovanelli.
(b) Mr. Walker.
(c) Mrs. Walker.
(d) Daisy Miller's mother.
2. What does Dencombe find when he reads his new book?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He despairs.
(c) He cannot pay attention to it.
(d) He is impressed.
3. What does Dr. Hugh bring to Dencombe after Dencombe's collapse?
(b) Jewelry from the Countess.
(c) A copy of his first book for Dencombe to sign.
(d) A favorable review in a literary journal.
4. How does James characterize Mr. and Mrs. Monarch?
5. What is Captain Everard's relationship with Lady Bradeen?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does James characterize Lady Bradeen?
2. What does Mr. Offord leave to Brooksmith when he dies?
3. What does Mr. Offord conduct in his home?
4. Why does Dencombe feel this way?
5. How does James characterize the relationship between Morgan and Pemberton?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)