|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In The Cage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of people are the Monarchs, according to the main character?
(a) People who go to the opera to listen to the music.
(b) People who think they are buying artists, not paintings.
(c) People who visit country houses.
(d) People who keep a lot of pets.
2. What is the Monarchs' reaction when the main character chooses Oronte and Miss Churm for the refined characters in the illustrations?
(a) They are outraged.
(b) They are disbelieving.
(c) They are shocked.
(d) They are depressed.
3. What is the cause of Daisy Miller's death?
(a) Scarlet fever.
4. How does James characterize the main character's feelings for her fiancee?
5. How does James characterize the main character's fiancee?
(a) Dashing but daft.
(b) Decent but dull.
(c) Devious and disrespectable.
(d) Diligent and devoted.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does James characterize the Monarchs?
2. What effect have the Monarchs had on the main character's art, according to Jack Hawley?
3. How does James characterize Oronte and Miss Churm as models?
4. In what month is 'The Middle Years' set?
5. Where is the telegraph office located in ''In the Cage'?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)