|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In The Cage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the publisher's rent?
(a) 1,000 pounds.
(b) 100 pounds.
(c) 1,000 francs.
(d) 100 francs.
2. What is improper about Winterbourne talking to Daisy Miller at first?
(a) She is by herself.
(b) They have not been introduced.
(c) She is unmarried.
(d) He is married.
3. In what month is 'The Middle Years' set?
4. What does Pemberton neglect to ask Mrs. Moreen?
(a) How much he will be paid.
(b) Where he will stay.
(c) What he will be responsible for, exactly.
(d) What his hours will be.
5. What is the reason for the Monarchs' insistence?
(a) They have a lot to lose.
(b) They have assistance to offer.
(c) They deserve help.
(d) They are the real thing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who steers conversation at Mr. Offord's house?
2. What does the publisher agree to do for Julianne Bordereau?
3. Where is 'Daisy Miller' set?
4. Who relies on the main character for support?
5. How does James characterize Lady Bradeen?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)