|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In The Cage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Winterbourne come to the place where he meets Daisy Miller?
(a) To visit his lover.
(b) To come to school.
(c) To meet Daisy Miller.
(d) To visit his aunt.
2. How does James characterize the relationship between Mr. Offord and Brooksmith?
(a) Intimate friends.
(b) Father and son.
(c) Distant relations.
3. How does James describe the Countess?
(a) Mousy and retiring.
(b) Fragile and unhealthy-looking.
(c) Stout and middle-aged.
(d) Fit and energetic.
4. How does James characterize Oronte and Miss Churm as models?
(d) Highly gifted.
5. How does James characterize the Moreens?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main character working on when the Monarchs come to see him?
2. What are the main character's feelings about the episode of the Monarchs' visit?
3. What does Dencombe expect when he opens the package he has received?
4. What is improper about Winterbourne talking to Daisy Miller at first?
5. What is the publisher's rent?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)