|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Thing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is discussed at Mr. Offord's home?
(b) High society.
(c) Art and ideas.
2. What is the publisher's relationship with Julianne Bordereau?
(a) Her publishes her biography.
(b) He seduces her.
(c) He rents her a room.
(d) He rents a room from her.
3. How does James characterize the Moreens?
4. Where is 'Daisy Miller' set?
(a) Paris, France.
(b) London, England.
(c) Berlin, Germany.
(d) Vevey, Switzerland.
5. What is improper about Winterbourne talking to Daisy Miller at first?
(a) They have not been introduced.
(b) He is married.
(c) She is by herself.
(d) She is unmarried.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Brooksmith work after his illness?
2. Who is Morgan?
3. Who steers conversation at Mr. Offord's house?
4. Who chooses which visitors to admit to Mr. Offord's house?
5. What does Morgan urge Pemberton to do?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)