|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Thing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who summons the narrator to Brooksmith's bedside when Brooksmith falls ill?
(a) Brooksmith's aunt.
(b) Brooksmith's daughter.
(c) Mr. Offord's daughter.
(d) A friend.
2. Where doe Brooksmith end up finding work?
(a) In newspapers.
(b) In museums.
(c) In lower-class households.
(d) In aristocratic houses.
3. How does James characterize the relationship between Morgan and Pemberton?
4. What is improper about Winterbourne talking to Daisy Miller at first?
(a) He is married.
(b) She is by herself.
(c) She is unmarried.
(d) They have not been introduced.
5. What is the publisher's relationship with Julianne Bordereau?
(a) He rents a room from her.
(b) He rents her a room.
(c) Her publishes her biography.
(d) He seduces her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Winterbourne come to the place where he meets Daisy Miller?
2. The Monarchs ask the main character to hire them as ___________.
3. What outcome is the main character hoping his work will bring?
4. What does the publisher believe is the reason for Julianne Bordereau wearing a certain accessory in his presence?
5. How does James describe Pemberton?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)