|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Thing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator send to Brooksmith?
(b) A doctor.
2. What was the crowd like that came to Mr. Offord's house?
(a) Mostly men.
(b) All women.
(c) All men.
(d) Mostly women.
3. What is the publisher's relationship with Julianne Bordereau?
(a) He rents a room from her.
(b) Her publishes her biography.
(c) He seduces her.
(d) He rents her a room.
4. What does Mr. Offord leave to Brooksmith when he dies?
(a) 200 pounds.
(c) 80 pounds.
(d) 1,000 pounds.
5. How does James characterize the relationship between Mr. Offord and Brooksmith?
(a) Intimate friends.
(c) Distant relations.
(d) Father and son.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does James characterize the Monarchs as models?
2. Who is Julianne Bordereau?
3. How does James characterize Mr. and Mrs. Monarch?
4. Why does the publisher not get the papers?
5. How often does the narrator stop by Mr. Offord's house?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)