|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Thing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Brooksmith work after his illness?
(a) As a waiter.
(b) As a stable hand.
(c) As a cook.
(d) As a footman.
2. Who is Jeffrey Aspern?
(a) A publisher.
(b) A painter.
(c) A renowned poet.
(d) A clerk.
3. What is Oronte's relationship with the main character?
(a) He is one of his regular models.
(b) He is one of his patrons.
(c) He is one a representative from an gallery.
(d) He is his manservant.
4. Where is 'Daisy Miller' set?
(a) Paris, France.
(b) London, England.
(c) Berlin, Germany.
(d) Vevey, Switzerland.
5. What accessory does Julianne Bordereau wear in the publisher's presence?
(a) An ostrich-feather hat.
(b) A head wrap.
(c) An emerald necklace.
(d) A green eye shade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Offord leave to Brooksmith when he dies?
2. How does James describe Brooksmith's physical appearance?
3. What do Oronte and Miss Churm do to assume different characters?
4. What does the boy ask Winterbourne for in the garden?
5. What does Mr. Offord conduct in his home?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)