|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Thing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daisy Miller do that gives people the idea that she and Mr. Giovanelli are engaged?
(a) Wears jewelry he gives her.
(b) Spends time with him alone.
(c) Visits his house.
(d) Kisses him publicly.
2. What is Oronte's relationship with the main character?
(a) He is one of his regular models.
(b) He is one of his patrons.
(c) He is one a representative from an gallery.
(d) He is his manservant.
3. Why has Winterbourne come to the place where he meets Daisy Miller?
(a) To come to school.
(b) To visit his aunt.
(c) To meet Daisy Miller.
(d) To visit his lover.
4. How often does the narrator stop by Mr. Offord's house?
5. What thought do Mr. Offord's friends give Brooksmith after Mr. Offord's death?
(a) They ignore his requests for help or referrals.
(b) They get together to help find him a new position.
(c) They think it would be wrong to hire him themselves.
(d) One of Mr. Offord's friends takes him in as his butler.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the publisher believe is the reason for Julianne Bordereau wearing a certain accessory in his presence?
2. Who is the main character of 'The Real Thing'?
3. How does James characterize Oronte and Miss Churm as models?
4. Paula and Amy Moreen are employed at _____________.
5. What changes for Mr. Offord?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)