|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Thing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is discussed at Mr. Offord's home?
(c) High society.
(d) Art and ideas.
2. What was the crowd like that came to Mr. Offord's house?
(a) All women.
(b) Mostly men.
(c) Mostly women.
(d) All men.
3. Where does Brooksmith work after his illness?
(a) As a waiter.
(b) As a footman.
(c) As a stable hand.
(d) As a cook.
4. How does James describe Pemberton?
(a) Outgoing and gregarious.
(b) Brilliant and curious.
(c) Weak and ineffectual.
(d) Sophisticated and smart.
5. What do the Monarchs insist on in respect to the main character?
(a) He should sell them all of his work.
(b) He should paint their portraits for a low price.
(c) He should help them present an illusion of wealth.
(d) They will be excellent models for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Monarchs ask the main character to hire them as ___________.
2. What does the publisher believe is the reason for Julianne Bordereau wearing a certain accessory in his presence?
3. What outcome is the main character hoping his work will bring?
4. How does James characterize the Monarchs?
5. What does the publisher bring to Julianne Bordereau?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)