|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Thing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Julianne Bordereau?
(a) Aspern's aunt.
(b) Miss Tita's niece.
(c) Aspern's wife.
(d) Aspern's lover.
2. Who is the boy Winterbourne meets?
(a) A street urchin.
(b) Daisy Miller's cousin.
(c) Daisy Miller's son.
(d) Daisy Miller's brother.
3. To whom does Winterbourne defend Daisy Miller's character?
(a) Mrs. Walker.
(b) Daisy Miller's mother.
(c) Mr. Giovanelli.
(d) Mr. Walker.
4. How does the main character describe the Monarchs' intelligence?
(a) He says that they stay away from intellectual pursuits that might cause them discomfort.
(b) He says that they are brilliant at scheming socially.
(c) He says that they are not very intelligent.
(d) He says that they are ignorant about reality, but current on reading the news.
5. How does James characterize the Monarchs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the publisher agree to do for Julianne Bordereau?
2. What is Brooksmith's reaction to Mr. Offord's death?
3. How does James describe Brooksmith's physical appearance?
4. What is discussed at Mr. Offord's home?
5. Why has Winterbourne come to the place where he meets Daisy Miller?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)