|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Thing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Monarchs' reaction when the main character chooses Oronte and Miss Churm for the refined characters in the illustrations?
(a) They are depressed.
(b) They are disbelieving.
(c) They are outraged.
(d) They are shocked.
2. What is the main character's response to this insistence?
(a) He dismisses them.
(b) He argues with them.
(c) He listens without responding.
(d) He agrees.
3. What is the publisher's relationship with Julianne Bordereau?
(a) He rents her a room.
(b) Her publishes her biography.
(c) He rents a room from her.
(d) He seduces her.
4. How does James characterize the Moreens?
5. Who is Jeffrey Aspern?
(a) A painter.
(b) A clerk.
(c) A renowned poet.
(d) A publisher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Paula and Amy Moreen are employed at _____________.
2. What is the reason for the Monarchs' insistence?
3. What is Brooksmith's reaction to Mr. Offord's death?
4. What is it that requires Mr. Oliver Offord to stay home?
5. What outcome is the main character hoping his work will bring?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)