|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Thing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that shocks Mrs. Walker about Daisy Miller's behavior?
(a) She goes out alone.
(b) She walks with men in the street.
(c) She drinks.
(d) She smokes cigarettes.
2. How does James describe Miss Churm?
(a) A freckled cockney girl.
(b) A milky-skinned, complacent girl.
(c) A fiery-tempered, red-cheeked girl.
(d) A dark, passionate girl.
3. Where is 'Daisy Miller' set?
(a) Paris, France.
(b) London, England.
(c) Vevey, Switzerland.
(d) Berlin, Germany.
4. Where does Brooksmith work after his illness?
(a) As a cook.
(b) As a footman.
(c) As a stable hand.
(d) As a waiter.
5. What is it that requires Mr. Oliver Offord to stay home?
(a) His bad leg.
(b) His ailing mother.
(c) His health.
(d) His responsibilities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What changes for Mr. Offord?
2. How does James characterize the Monarchs as models?
3. What effect have the Monarchs had on the main character's art, according to Jack Hawley?
4. How does James describe Brooksmith's physical appearance?
5. What is the main character's response to this insistence?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)