|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Thing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Offord conduct in his home?
(a) Business meetings.
(b) A salon.
(c) Political meetings.
(d) A reading club.
2. Who is Morgan?
(a) A gardener.
(b) A student.
(c) A writer.
(d) A tutor.
3. How does James characterize Mr. and Mrs. Monarch?
4. What are the main character's feelings about the episode of the Monarchs' visit?
(a) He is profoundly sorry he cannot help them.
(b) He doesn't regret it.
(c) He resents them for corrupting his art.
(d) He wishes they had never come.
5. What does Winterbourne realize with a shock, about Daisy Miller?
(a) She is already secretly married.
(b) She is too innocent for her own good.
(c) She is already sleeping with Mr. Giovanelli.
(d) She is not a respectable woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the boy Winterbourne meets?
2. Where does Brooksmith work after his illness?
3. What does the publisher bring to Julianne Bordereau?
4. The Monarchs ask the main character for ___________.
5. Where doe Brooksmith end up finding work?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)