|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brooksmith.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the boy ask Winterbourne for in the garden?
(b) A cube of sugar.
(d) A book.
2. What is improper about Winterbourne talking to Daisy Miller at first?
(a) They have not been introduced.
(b) He is married.
(c) She is by herself.
(d) She is unmarried.
3. What does Pemberton neglect to ask Mrs. Moreen?
(a) Where he will stay.
(b) What his hours will be.
(c) How much he will be paid.
(d) What he will be responsible for, exactly.
4. How does James describe Pemberton's salary?
5. What condition does Pemberton impose on his agreement to work without pay?
(a) He will get paid retroactively if the Moreens make money.
(b) Morgan will not be told that he is working for nothing.
(c) Morgan will know that he is working for nothing.
(d) He will be boarded and clothed for free as well.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far is the publisher willing to go to get the Aspern papers?
2. What does the publisher agree to do for Julianne Bordereau?
3. Where does Brooksmith work after his illness?
4. What thought do Mr. Offord's friends give Brooksmith after Mr. Offord's death?
5. What does Mr. Offord conduct in his home?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)