|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brooksmith.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the boy ask Winterbourne for in the garden?
(c) A cube of sugar.
(d) A book.
2. What does Mr. Offord leave to Brooksmith when he dies?
(a) 80 pounds.
(c) 1,000 pounds.
(d) 200 pounds.
3. Why does the publisher not get the papers?
(a) Miss Juliana burns them.
(b) He cannot afford them.
(c) Miss Tita burns them.
(d) They never actually existed.
4. What was the crowd like that came to Mr. Offord's house?
(a) Mostly men.
(b) All women.
(c) All men.
(d) Mostly women.
5. What does Mrs. Moreen hold in her hands while she makes her offer to Pemberton?
(a) Her son.
(b) A checkbook.
(c) Her hat.
(d) A pair of soiled gloves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the publisher trying to get his hands on?
2. Where does Winterbourne encounter Daisy Miller the second time?
3. What accessory does Julianne Bordereau wear in the publisher's presence?
4. How far is the publisher willing to go to get the Aspern papers?
5. Who is Morgan?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)