|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brooksmith.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the cause of Daisy Miller's death?
(b) Scarlet fever.
2. How often does the narrator stop by Mr. Offord's house?
3. How does James describe Brooksmith's physical appearance?
4. What does the publisher believe is the reason for Julianne Bordereau wearing a certain accessory in his presence?
(a) To impress him.
(b) To seduce him.
(c) To protect herself from getting a headache.
(d) To hide the searing power of her eyes.
5. Who summons the narrator to Brooksmith's bedside when Brooksmith falls ill?
(a) Mr. Offord's daughter.
(b) Brooksmith's aunt.
(c) A friend.
(d) Brooksmith's daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What changes for Mr. Offord?
2. How does James describe Pemberton's salary?
3. What condition does Pemberton impose on his agreement to work without pay?
4. Where is 'Daisy Miller' set?
5. What is it that requires Mr. Oliver Offord to stay home?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)