|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brooksmith.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the publisher's relationship with Julianne Bordereau?
(a) He rents her a room.
(b) He rents a room from her.
(c) Her publishes her biography.
(d) He seduces her.
2. How does James describe Pemberton's salary?
3. Where doe Brooksmith end up finding work?
(a) In aristocratic houses.
(b) In museums.
(c) In newspapers.
(d) In lower-class households.
4. Who is Jeffrey Aspern?
(a) A renowned poet.
(b) A publisher.
(c) A clerk.
(d) A painter.
5. What is it that shocks Mrs. Walker about Daisy Miller's behavior?
(a) She goes out alone.
(b) She walks with men in the street.
(c) She drinks.
(d) She smokes cigarettes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Julianne Bordereau?
2. Who is the boy Winterbourne meets?
3. Where does the narrator think Brooksmith is now?
4. Who is Morgan?
5. Where is 'Daisy Miller' set?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)