|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brooksmith.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that requires Mr. Oliver Offord to stay home?
(a) His ailing mother.
(b) His bad leg.
(c) His responsibilities.
(d) His health.
2. What does Mr. Offord leave to Brooksmith when he dies?
(a) 80 pounds.
(c) 1,000 pounds.
(d) 200 pounds.
3. What is the publisher's relationship with Julianne Bordereau?
(a) He rents her a room.
(b) Her publishes her biography.
(c) He seduces her.
(d) He rents a room from her.
4. How does James describe Pemberton?
(a) Brilliant and curious.
(b) Weak and ineffectual.
(c) Outgoing and gregarious.
(d) Sophisticated and smart.
5. How does James describe Pemberton's salary?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pemberton neglect to ask Mrs. Moreen?
2. What is Brooksmith's reaction to Mr. Offord's death?
3. How far is the publisher willing to go to get the Aspern papers?
4. Who chooses which visitors to admit to Mr. Offord's house?
5. How often does the narrator stop by Mr. Offord's house?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)