|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brooksmith.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does James describe Brooksmith's personality?
2. What is the publisher's rent?
(a) 100 francs.
(b) 100 pounds.
(c) 1,000 francs.
(d) 1,000 pounds.
3. What does Daisy Miller do that gives people the idea that she and Mr. Giovanelli are engaged?
(a) Visits his house.
(b) Wears jewelry he gives her.
(c) Spends time with him alone.
(d) Kisses him publicly.
4. Who is Jeffrey Aspern?
(a) A renowned poet.
(b) A painter.
(c) A clerk.
(d) A publisher.
5. What does Pemberton neglect to ask Mrs. Moreen?
(a) What he will be responsible for, exactly.
(b) How much he will be paid.
(c) Where he will stay.
(d) What his hours will be.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does James describe Brooksmith's physical appearance?
2. Why has Winterbourne come to the place where he meets Daisy Miller?
3. What thought does the narrator give to Brooksmith after Mr. Offord's death?
4. Where does Winterbourne encounter Daisy Miller the second time?
5. What does Mr. Offord leave to Brooksmith when he dies?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)