|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brooksmith.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Paula and Amy Moreen are employed at _____________.
(a) Charity work.
(b) Factory work.
(c) Finding husbands.
2. What is the publisher's relationship with Julianne Bordereau?
(a) Her publishes her biography.
(b) He rents a room from her.
(c) He seduces her.
(d) He rents her a room.
3. Where doe Brooksmith end up finding work?
(a) In lower-class households.
(b) In museums.
(c) In newspapers.
(d) In aristocratic houses.
4. What does Daisy Miller do that gives people the idea that she and Mr. Giovanelli are engaged?
(a) Spends time with him alone.
(b) Wears jewelry he gives her.
(c) Kisses him publicly.
(d) Visits his house.
5. What is it that shocks Mrs. Walker about Daisy Miller's behavior?
(a) She goes out alone.
(b) She walks with men in the street.
(c) She drinks.
(d) She smokes cigarettes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the publisher bring to Julianne Bordereau?
2. What is the publisher trying to get his hands on?
3. What does the narrator send to Brooksmith?
4. Where does the narrator think Brooksmith is now?
5. How does James characterize Brooksmith' success in his new positions?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)