|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brooksmith.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the boy ask Winterbourne for in the garden?
(c) A cube of sugar.
(d) A book.
2. What does Pemberton neglect to ask Mrs. Moreen?
(a) What his hours will be.
(b) What he will be responsible for, exactly.
(c) How much he will be paid.
(d) Where he will stay.
3. What does Mrs. Moreen hold in her hands while she makes her offer to Pemberton?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her hat.
(c) A pair of soiled gloves.
(d) A checkbook.
4. What is the cause of Daisy Miller's death?
(c) Scarlet fever.
5. What does Morgan urge Pemberton to do?
(a) Adopt him and raise him as his son.
(b) Take a highly-paid job with another family.
(c) Walk out of the Moreens' house.
(d) Stay with him no matter the cost.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Brooksmith's role at Mr. Offord's gatherings?
2. How does James characterize the relationship between Morgan and Pemberton?
3. Why does the publisher not get the papers?
4. What does the narrator send to Brooksmith?
5. Where is 'Daisy Miller' set?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)