|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brooksmith.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the publisher not get the papers?
(a) Miss Tita burns them.
(b) He cannot afford them.
(c) Miss Juliana burns them.
(d) They never actually existed.
2. How does James describe Pemberton?
(a) Brilliant and curious.
(b) Weak and ineffectual.
(c) Outgoing and gregarious.
(d) Sophisticated and smart.
3. How does James describe Brooksmith's personality?
4. What thought do Mr. Offord's friends give Brooksmith after Mr. Offord's death?
(a) They get together to help find him a new position.
(b) One of Mr. Offord's friends takes him in as his butler.
(c) They ignore his requests for help or referrals.
(d) They think it would be wrong to hire him themselves.
5. What does the boy ask Winterbourne for in the garden?
(b) A cube of sugar.
(c) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Winterbourne realize with a shock, about Daisy Miller?
2. What is the publisher trying to get his hands on?
3. Who is Julianne Bordereau?
4. What is it that requires Mr. Oliver Offord to stay home?
5. Who is Pemberton?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)