|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brooksmith.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daisy Miller do that gives people the idea that she and Mr. Giovanelli are engaged?
(a) Wears jewelry he gives her.
(b) Kisses him publicly.
(c) Visits his house.
(d) Spends time with him alone.
2. What is Brooksmith's role at Mr. Offord's gatherings?
(a) Hiding the affairs.
(b) Managing the servants.
(c) Moderating discussion.
(d) Fixing drinks.
3. Who is the boy Winterbourne meets?
(a) Daisy Miller's brother.
(b) A street urchin.
(c) Daisy Miller's cousin.
(d) Daisy Miller's son.
4. What does the narrator send to Brooksmith?
(c) A doctor.
5. What does the publisher believe is the reason for Julianne Bordereau wearing a certain accessory in his presence?
(a) To impress him.
(b) To hide the searing power of her eyes.
(c) To seduce him.
(d) To protect herself from getting a headache.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who summons the narrator to Brooksmith's bedside when Brooksmith falls ill?
2. Where doe Brooksmith end up finding work?
3. Paula and Amy Moreen are employed at _____________.
4. What accessory does Julianne Bordereau wear in the publisher's presence?
5. Where does Winterbourne encounter Daisy Miller the second time?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)