|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brooksmith.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the publisher's relationship with Julianne Bordereau?
(a) Her publishes her biography.
(b) He seduces her.
(c) He rents her a room.
(d) He rents a room from her.
2. How does James describe Pemberton?
(a) Brilliant and curious.
(b) Sophisticated and smart.
(c) Outgoing and gregarious.
(d) Weak and ineffectual.
3. How does James describe Brooksmith's personality?
4. What condition does Pemberton impose on his agreement to work without pay?
(a) Morgan will not be told that he is working for nothing.
(b) He will get paid retroactively if the Moreens make money.
(c) Morgan will know that he is working for nothing.
(d) He will be boarded and clothed for free as well.
5. How far is the publisher willing to go to get the Aspern papers?
(a) Marrying Julianne Bordereau.
(b) Marrying Miss Tita.
(c) Paying 1,000 pounds.
(d) Paying 1,000 francs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daisy Miller do that gives people the idea that she and Mr. Giovanelli are engaged?
2. What does Mr. Offord conduct in his home?
3. How does James characterize Brooksmith' success in his new positions?
4. Who chooses which visitors to admit to Mr. Offord's house?
5. What does the publisher agree to do for Julianne Bordereau?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)