|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brooksmith.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the publisher believe is the reason for Julianne Bordereau wearing a certain accessory in his presence?
(a) To protect herself from getting a headache.
(b) To seduce him.
(c) To hide the searing power of her eyes.
(d) To impress him.
2. What does the narrator send to Brooksmith?
(d) A doctor.
3. Where is 'Daisy Miller' set?
(a) Paris, France.
(b) Vevey, Switzerland.
(c) Berlin, Germany.
(d) London, England.
4. What does Winterbourne realize with a shock, about Daisy Miller?
(a) She is already sleeping with Mr. Giovanelli.
(b) She is not a respectable woman.
(c) She is already secretly married.
(d) She is too innocent for her own good.
5. Where does the narrator think Brooksmith is now?
(a) Waiting table for the gods.
(c) Hobnobbing in London.
(d) Playing horses in America.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Winterbourne encounter Daisy Miller the second time?
2. What does the publisher bring to Julianne Bordereau?
3. What does the publisher agree to do for Julianne Bordereau?
4. What was the crowd like that came to Mr. Offord's house?
5. What is Brooksmith's reaction to Mr. Offord's death?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)