|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brooksmith.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What changes for Mr. Offord?
(a) His health declines.
(b) He adopts Brooksmith.
(c) He inherits money.
(d) He loses his memory.
2. What does Winterbourne realize with a shock, about Daisy Miller?
(a) She is already sleeping with Mr. Giovanelli.
(b) She is already secretly married.
(c) She is not a respectable woman.
(d) She is too innocent for her own good.
3. What is the publisher trying to get his hands on?
(a) Aspern's unpublished manuscripts.
(b) Aspern's love letters.
(c) Aspern's lover.
(d) Aspern's property.
4. Why does the publisher not get the papers?
(a) He cannot afford them.
(b) They never actually existed.
(c) Miss Tita burns them.
(d) Miss Juliana burns them.
5. Who is Julianne Bordereau?
(a) Aspern's lover.
(b) Aspern's wife.
(c) Miss Tita's niece.
(d) Aspern's aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What thought does the narrator give to Brooksmith after Mr. Offord's death?
2. Where is 'Daisy Miller' set?
3. What was the crowd like that came to Mr. Offord's house?
4. What does Mr. Offord leave to Brooksmith when he dies?
5. Why has Winterbourne come to the place where he meets Daisy Miller?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)