|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brooksmith.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who steers conversation at Mr. Offord's house?
(a) The guests steer it among themselves.
(b) Mr. Offord.
(d) The narrator.
2. What does Morgan urge Pemberton to do?
(a) Stay with him no matter the cost.
(b) Take a highly-paid job with another family.
(c) Walk out of the Moreens' house.
(d) Adopt him and raise him as his son.
3. How does James describe Brooksmith's physical appearance?
4. Why does the publisher not get the papers?
(a) They never actually existed.
(b) Miss Tita burns them.
(c) Miss Juliana burns them.
(d) He cannot afford them.
5. Where does the narrator think Brooksmith is now?
(a) Hobnobbing in London.
(b) Playing horses in America.
(d) Waiting table for the gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Julianne Bordereau?
2. Who is Mr. Giovanelli?
3. What is improper about Winterbourne talking to Daisy Miller at first?
4. What is Brooksmith's reaction to Mr. Offord's death?
5. How often does the narrator stop by Mr. Offord's house?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)