|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brooksmith.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does James characterize the relationship between Morgan and Pemberton?
2. How does James characterize Brooksmith' success in his new positions?
(a) He had a hard time adjusting, but ultimately resigned himself.
(b) He did not last long in any of them.
(c) He found himself at home.
(d) He stayed permanently at the first place he could find.
3. How does James characterize the Moreens?
4. How does James describe Pemberton?
(a) Weak and ineffectual.
(b) Brilliant and curious.
(c) Outgoing and gregarious.
(d) Sophisticated and smart.
5. Why has Winterbourne come to the place where he meets Daisy Miller?
(a) To meet Daisy Miller.
(b) To visit his aunt.
(c) To come to school.
(d) To visit his lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the publisher trying to get his hands on?
2. How far is the publisher willing to go to get the Aspern papers?
3. What does Morgan urge Pemberton to do?
4. What is it that requires Mr. Oliver Offord to stay home?
5. Who is Pemberton?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)