|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brooksmith.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mr. Giovanelli?
(a) A street urchin.
(b) A con man.
(c) A salesman.
(d) An Italian lawyer.
2. Where does Winterbourne encounter Daisy Miller the second time?
(a) At Mr. Giovanelli's home.
(b) At Mrs. Walker's home.
(c) In the street.
(d) In a garden in Rome.
3. Who chooses which visitors to admit to Mr. Offord's house?
(a) Mrs. Offord.
(b) The narrator.
(d) Mr. Offord.
4. How does James characterize Brooksmith' success in his new positions?
(a) He did not last long in any of them.
(b) He had a hard time adjusting, but ultimately resigned himself.
(c) He stayed permanently at the first place he could find.
(d) He found himself at home.
5. What is it that requires Mr. Oliver Offord to stay home?
(a) His health.
(b) His bad leg.
(c) His ailing mother.
(d) His responsibilities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the publisher's relationship with Julianne Bordereau?
2. What does Mr. Offord leave to Brooksmith when he dies?
3. What does the boy ask Winterbourne for in the garden?
4. Paula and Amy Moreen are employed at _____________.
5. What does Morgan urge Pemberton to do?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)