|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brooksmith.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the publisher's relationship with Julianne Bordereau?
(a) Her publishes her biography.
(b) He rents her a room.
(c) He seduces her.
(d) He rents a room from her.
2. Who is Jeffrey Aspern?
(a) A publisher.
(b) A painter.
(c) A renowned poet.
(d) A clerk.
3. Who summons the narrator to Brooksmith's bedside when Brooksmith falls ill?
(a) A friend.
(b) Mr. Offord's daughter.
(c) Brooksmith's aunt.
(d) Brooksmith's daughter.
4. Who is the boy Winterbourne meets?
(a) A street urchin.
(b) Daisy Miller's brother.
(c) Daisy Miller's cousin.
(d) Daisy Miller's son.
5. How far is the publisher willing to go to get the Aspern papers?
(a) Paying 1,000 pounds.
(b) Marrying Miss Tita.
(c) Paying 1,000 francs.
(d) Marrying Julianne Bordereau.
Short Answer Questions
1. What thought do Mr. Offord's friends give Brooksmith after Mr. Offord's death?
2. What is the cause of Daisy Miller's death?
3. What does the publisher believe is the reason for Julianne Bordereau wearing a certain accessory in his presence?
4. What is it that shocks Mrs. Walker about Daisy Miller's behavior?
5. Who steers conversation at Mr. Offord's house?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)