|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brooksmith.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Morgan die?
(a) From tuberculosis.
(b) From shock to find out that his parents were actually broke.
(c) From malaria.
(d) From a broken heart for what he thought was Pemberton's betrayal.
2. What is the cause of Daisy Miller's death?
(a) Scarlet fever.
3. What does the boy ask Winterbourne for in the garden?
(b) A book.
(d) A cube of sugar.
4. Where does Brooksmith work after his illness?
(a) As a cook.
(b) As a stable hand.
(c) As a waiter.
(d) As a footman.
5. What is it that requires Mr. Oliver Offord to stay home?
(a) His ailing mother.
(b) His responsibilities.
(c) His health.
(d) His bad leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What changes for Mr. Offord?
2. Where is 'Daisy Miller' set?
3. How does James describe Pemberton's salary?
4. What does the publisher believe is the reason for Julianne Bordereau wearing a certain accessory in his presence?
5. What is the publisher trying to get his hands on?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)