|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brooksmith.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Brooksmith's reaction to Mr. Offord's death?
(a) He is grief-stricken.
(b) He is glad.
(c) He is guilty.
(d) He is relieved.
2. What does Daisy Miller do that gives people the idea that she and Mr. Giovanelli are engaged?
(a) Visits his house.
(b) Spends time with him alone.
(c) Kisses him publicly.
(d) Wears jewelry he gives her.
3. What does Mrs. Moreen hold in her hands while she makes her offer to Pemberton?
(a) Her son.
(b) A pair of soiled gloves.
(c) Her hat.
(d) A checkbook.
4. What does Morgan urge Pemberton to do?
(a) Take a highly-paid job with another family.
(b) Adopt him and raise him as his son.
(c) Walk out of the Moreens' house.
(d) Stay with him no matter the cost.
5. What accessory does Julianne Bordereau wear in the publisher's presence?
(a) A head wrap.
(b) An emerald necklace.
(c) A green eye shade.
(d) An ostrich-feather hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What condition does Pemberton impose on his agreement to work without pay?
2. What does the publisher believe is the reason for Julianne Bordereau wearing a certain accessory in his presence?
3. Where does Winterbourne encounter Daisy Miller the second time?
4. What is the cause of Daisy Miller's death?
5. What does Mr. Offord leave to Brooksmith when he dies?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)