|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brooksmith.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Offord leave to Brooksmith when he dies?
(a) 200 pounds.
(b) 1,000 pounds.
(c) 80 pounds.
2. Who summons the narrator to Brooksmith's bedside when Brooksmith falls ill?
(a) Brooksmith's daughter.
(b) Brooksmith's aunt.
(c) Mr. Offord's daughter.
(d) A friend.
3. What is the cause of Daisy Miller's death?
(c) Scarlet fever.
4. What does the publisher agree to do for Julianne Bordereau?
(a) Hire someone to tend the garden.
(b) Bring flowers to Miss Tita.
(c) Build a terrace in the garden.
(d) Tend to the garden himself.
5. What does the narrator send to Brooksmith?
(b) A doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brooksmith enjoy about the gatherings at Mr. Offord's house?
2. What is the publisher's relationship with Julianne Bordereau?
3. What is Brooksmith's role at Mr. Offord's gatherings?
4. What does Pemberton neglect to ask Mrs. Moreen?
5. What does Daisy Miller do that gives people the idea that she and Mr. Giovanelli are engaged?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)