|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brooksmith.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does James characterize the Moreens?
2. How does James describe Pemberton's salary?
3. What was the crowd like that came to Mr. Offord's house?
(a) All women.
(b) All men.
(c) Mostly women.
(d) Mostly men.
4. How does James describe Pemberton?
(a) Sophisticated and smart.
(b) Outgoing and gregarious.
(c) Weak and ineffectual.
(d) Brilliant and curious.
5. What does the publisher bring to Julianne Bordereau?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the boy Winterbourne meets?
2. Where does Winterbourne encounter Daisy Miller the second time?
3. What does Mr. Offord leave to Brooksmith when he dies?
4. Why does the publisher not get the papers?
5. What was Julianne Bordereau's response to the publisher's initial request?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)