|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brooksmith.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is improper about Winterbourne talking to Daisy Miller at first?
(a) He is married.
(b) She is by herself.
(c) They have not been introduced.
(d) She is unmarried.
2. What is the publisher's relationship with Julianne Bordereau?
(a) He seduces her.
(b) He rents a room from her.
(c) He rents her a room.
(d) Her publishes her biography.
3. How does James characterize the relationship between Morgan and Pemberton?
4. What accessory does Julianne Bordereau wear in the publisher's presence?
(a) A head wrap.
(b) An ostrich-feather hat.
(c) A green eye shade.
(d) An emerald necklace.
5. Who is the boy Winterbourne meets?
(a) Daisy Miller's son.
(b) Daisy Miller's cousin.
(c) A street urchin.
(d) Daisy Miller's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is 'Daisy Miller' set?
2. What is the publisher's rent?
3. What does Mr. Offord conduct in his home?
4. What was the crowd like that came to Mr. Offord's house?
5. What was Julianne Bordereau's response to the publisher's initial request?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)