|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brooksmith.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is improper about Winterbourne talking to Daisy Miller at first?
(a) They have not been introduced.
(b) She is unmarried.
(c) He is married.
(d) She is by herself.
2. Where does the narrator think Brooksmith is now?
(a) Playing horses in America.
(b) Waiting table for the gods.
(d) Hobnobbing in London.
3. What is it that requires Mr. Oliver Offord to stay home?
(a) His bad leg.
(b) His responsibilities.
(c) His ailing mother.
(d) His health.
4. What does Morgan urge Pemberton to do?
(a) Adopt him and raise him as his son.
(b) Walk out of the Moreens' house.
(c) Take a highly-paid job with another family.
(d) Stay with him no matter the cost.
5. How does Morgan die?
(a) From shock to find out that his parents were actually broke.
(b) From malaria.
(c) From a broken heart for what he thought was Pemberton's betrayal.
(d) From tuberculosis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What thought do Mr. Offord's friends give Brooksmith after Mr. Offord's death?
2. Who is Julianne Bordereau?
3. How does James describe Brooksmith's personality?
4. What is the publisher trying to get his hands on?
5. What does Brooksmith enjoy about the gatherings at Mr. Offord's house?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)