|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brooksmith.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the cause of Daisy Miller's death?
(a) Scarlet fever.
2. What does Daisy Miller do that gives people the idea that she and Mr. Giovanelli are engaged?
(a) Spends time with him alone.
(b) Wears jewelry he gives her.
(c) Kisses him publicly.
(d) Visits his house.
3. What does the narrator send to Brooksmith?
(b) A doctor.
4. How far is the publisher willing to go to get the Aspern papers?
(a) Paying 1,000 francs.
(b) Marrying Julianne Bordereau.
(c) Marrying Miss Tita.
(d) Paying 1,000 pounds.
5. Who is Morgan?
(a) A gardener.
(b) A student.
(c) A writer.
(d) A tutor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is improper about Winterbourne talking to Daisy Miller at first?
2. What is Brooksmith's reaction to Mr. Offord's death?
3. Where is 'Daisy Miller' set?
4. What is Brooksmith's role at Mr. Offord's gatherings?
5. How does James describe Brooksmith's physical appearance?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)