|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pupil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Morgan die?
(a) From malaria.
(b) From shock to find out that his parents were actually broke.
(c) From tuberculosis.
(d) From a broken heart for what he thought was Pemberton's betrayal.
2. Who is Mr. Giovanelli?
(a) An Italian lawyer.
(b) A salesman.
(c) A con man.
(d) A street urchin.
3. What does the publisher agree to do for Julianne Bordereau?
(a) Bring flowers to Miss Tita.
(b) Hire someone to tend the garden.
(c) Build a terrace in the garden.
(d) Tend to the garden himself.
4. Where does Winterbourne encounter Daisy Miller the second time?
(a) At Mrs. Walker's home.
(b) At Mr. Giovanelli's home.
(c) In the street.
(d) In a garden in Rome.
5. What does Morgan urge Pemberton to do?
(a) Walk out of the Moreens' house.
(b) Take a highly-paid job with another family.
(c) Stay with him no matter the cost.
(d) Adopt him and raise him as his son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jeffrey Aspern?
2. What does Pemberton neglect to ask Mrs. Moreen?
3. Who is Morgan?
4. Why has Winterbourne come to the place where he meets Daisy Miller?
5. Who is the boy Winterbourne meets?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)