|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pupil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does James describe Pemberton's salary?
2. What does the publisher bring to Julianne Bordereau?
3. How does James characterize the relationship between Morgan and Pemberton?
4. How far is the publisher willing to go to get the Aspern papers?
(a) Marrying Julianne Bordereau.
(b) Paying 1,000 pounds.
(c) Paying 1,000 francs.
(d) Marrying Miss Tita.
5. Where is 'Daisy Miller' set?
(a) Vevey, Switzerland.
(b) Berlin, Germany.
(c) Paris, France.
(d) London, England.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the boy Winterbourne meets?
2. What is it that shocks Mrs. Walker about Daisy Miller's behavior?
3. To whom does Winterbourne defend Daisy Miller's character?
4. Why has Winterbourne come to the place where he meets Daisy Miller?
5. What does Winterbourne realize with a shock, about Daisy Miller?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)