|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pupil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Winterbourne come to the place where he meets Daisy Miller?
(a) To visit his aunt.
(b) To visit his lover.
(c) To come to school.
(d) To meet Daisy Miller.
2. Where is 'Daisy Miller' set?
(a) Paris, France.
(b) Vevey, Switzerland.
(c) London, England.
(d) Berlin, Germany.
3. How does James describe Pemberton?
(a) Sophisticated and smart.
(b) Outgoing and gregarious.
(c) Brilliant and curious.
(d) Weak and ineffectual.
4. How does James characterize the Moreens?
5. What is improper about Winterbourne talking to Daisy Miller at first?
(a) They have not been introduced.
(b) He is married.
(c) She is by herself.
(d) She is unmarried.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that shocks Mrs. Walker about Daisy Miller's behavior?
2. What does Winterbourne realize with a shock, about Daisy Miller?
3. What is the publisher trying to get his hands on?
4. How does James characterize the relationship between Morgan and Pemberton?
5. Who is the boy Winterbourne meets?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)