|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pupil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that shocks Mrs. Walker about Daisy Miller's behavior?
(a) She walks with men in the street.
(b) She smokes cigarettes.
(c) She goes out alone.
(d) She drinks.
2. What is the publisher's relationship with Julianne Bordereau?
(a) He rents a room from her.
(b) He seduces her.
(c) He rents her a room.
(d) Her publishes her biography.
3. Paula and Amy Moreen are employed at _____________.
(a) Factory work.
(c) Charity work.
(d) Finding husbands.
4. What is the cause of Daisy Miller's death?
(c) Scarlet fever.
5. What condition does Pemberton impose on his agreement to work without pay?
(a) Morgan will not be told that he is working for nothing.
(b) He will get paid retroactively if the Moreens make money.
(c) He will be boarded and clothed for free as well.
(d) Morgan will know that he is working for nothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does James describe Pemberton's salary?
2. Who is the boy Winterbourne meets?
3. What is the publisher trying to get his hands on?
4. What does the publisher bring to Julianne Bordereau?
5. Where is 'Daisy Miller' set?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)