|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pupil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Moreen hold in her hands while she makes her offer to Pemberton?
(a) Her son.
(b) A checkbook.
(c) A pair of soiled gloves.
(d) Her hat.
2. What does Winterbourne realize with a shock, about Daisy Miller?
(a) She is not a respectable woman.
(b) She is too innocent for her own good.
(c) She is already secretly married.
(d) She is already sleeping with Mr. Giovanelli.
3. How does Morgan die?
(a) From shock to find out that his parents were actually broke.
(b) From a broken heart for what he thought was Pemberton's betrayal.
(c) From malaria.
(d) From tuberculosis.
4. Why has Winterbourne come to the place where he meets Daisy Miller?
(a) To come to school.
(b) To meet Daisy Miller.
(c) To visit his aunt.
(d) To visit his lover.
5. How far is the publisher willing to go to get the Aspern papers?
(a) Paying 1,000 pounds.
(b) Marrying Julianne Bordereau.
(c) Paying 1,000 francs.
(d) Marrying Miss Tita.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Morgan?
2. What is the publisher's rent?
3. Where is 'Daisy Miller' set?
4. What is the cause of Daisy Miller's death?
5. Where does Winterbourne encounter Daisy Miller the second time?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)