|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pupil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mr. Giovanelli?
(a) An Italian lawyer.
(b) A con man.
(c) A salesman.
(d) A street urchin.
2. How does Morgan die?
(a) From a broken heart for what he thought was Pemberton's betrayal.
(b) From shock to find out that his parents were actually broke.
(c) From malaria.
(d) From tuberculosis.
3. Where is 'Daisy Miller' set?
(a) Berlin, Germany.
(b) London, England.
(c) Paris, France.
(d) Vevey, Switzerland.
4. What does the boy ask Winterbourne for in the garden?
(a) A cube of sugar.
(b) A book.
5. To whom does Winterbourne defend Daisy Miller's character?
(a) Daisy Miller's mother.
(b) Mr. Walker.
(c) Mr. Giovanelli.
(d) Mrs. Walker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Moreen hold in her hands while she makes her offer to Pemberton?
2. Who is Morgan?
3. Why has Winterbourne come to the place where he meets Daisy Miller?
4. Paula and Amy Moreen are employed at _____________.
5. What does Morgan urge Pemberton to do?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)