|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pupil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Winterbourne come to the place where he meets Daisy Miller?
(a) To meet Daisy Miller.
(b) To visit his aunt.
(c) To visit his lover.
(d) To come to school.
2. How does James characterize the Moreens?
3. Where is 'Daisy Miller' set?
(a) Vevey, Switzerland.
(b) London, England.
(c) Paris, France.
(d) Berlin, Germany.
4. What is the publisher trying to get his hands on?
(a) Aspern's love letters.
(b) Aspern's unpublished manuscripts.
(c) Aspern's lover.
(d) Aspern's property.
5. What condition does Pemberton impose on his agreement to work without pay?
(a) Morgan will know that he is working for nothing.
(b) He will get paid retroactively if the Moreens make money.
(c) He will be boarded and clothed for free as well.
(d) Morgan will not be told that he is working for nothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Morgan die?
2. What does Daisy Miller do that gives people the idea that she and Mr. Giovanelli are engaged?
3. What does the boy ask Winterbourne for in the garden?
4. Who is the boy Winterbourne meets?
5. How far is the publisher willing to go to get the Aspern papers?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)