|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pupil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Paula and Amy Moreen are employed at _____________.
(a) Factory work.
(b) Charity work.
(d) Finding husbands.
2. What does the publisher believe is the reason for Julianne Bordereau wearing a certain accessory in his presence?
(a) To seduce him.
(b) To hide the searing power of her eyes.
(c) To protect herself from getting a headache.
(d) To impress him.
3. Who is Pemberton?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A tutor.
(c) A student.
(d) A gentleman.
4. Who is Morgan?
(a) A gardener.
(b) A writer.
(c) A tutor.
(d) A student.
5. What does the publisher agree to do for Julianne Bordereau?
(a) Build a terrace in the garden.
(b) Tend to the garden himself.
(c) Bring flowers to Miss Tita.
(d) Hire someone to tend the garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is 'Daisy Miller' set?
2. What is the publisher's relationship with Julianne Bordereau?
3. How does James characterize the relationship between Morgan and Pemberton?
4. What accessory does Julianne Bordereau wear in the publisher's presence?
5. To whom does Winterbourne defend Daisy Miller's character?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)