|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pupil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the boy Winterbourne meets?
(a) Daisy Miller's cousin.
(b) Daisy Miller's son.
(c) Daisy Miller's brother.
(d) A street urchin.
2. What is the cause of Daisy Miller's death?
(d) Scarlet fever.
3. What does the publisher agree to do for Julianne Bordereau?
(a) Build a terrace in the garden.
(b) Bring flowers to Miss Tita.
(c) Hire someone to tend the garden.
(d) Tend to the garden himself.
4. How far is the publisher willing to go to get the Aspern papers?
(a) Marrying Julianne Bordereau.
(b) Marrying Miss Tita.
(c) Paying 1,000 pounds.
(d) Paying 1,000 francs.
5. How does James describe Pemberton's salary?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does James characterize the Moreens?
2. Why does the publisher not get the papers?
3. What is the publisher's relationship with Julianne Bordereau?
4. What is improper about Winterbourne talking to Daisy Miller at first?
5. Who is Pemberton?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)