|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pupil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the boy ask Winterbourne for in the garden?
(a) A book.
(b) A cube of sugar.
2. What does the publisher bring to Julianne Bordereau?
3. Why has Winterbourne come to the place where he meets Daisy Miller?
(a) To visit his lover.
(b) To meet Daisy Miller.
(c) To visit his aunt.
(d) To come to school.
4. Who is Julianne Bordereau?
(a) Miss Tita's niece.
(b) Aspern's aunt.
(c) Aspern's wife.
(d) Aspern's lover.
5. What is improper about Winterbourne talking to Daisy Miller at first?
(a) He is married.
(b) They have not been introduced.
(c) She is by herself.
(d) She is unmarried.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does James describe Pemberton's salary?
2. What does Morgan urge Pemberton to do?
3. To whom does Winterbourne defend Daisy Miller's character?
4. What does Mrs. Moreen hold in her hands while she makes her offer to Pemberton?
5. What was Julianne Bordereau's response to the publisher's initial request?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)