|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pupil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Julianne Bordereau's response to the publisher's initial request?
(a) She rudely rejected him.
(b) She proposed terms that were more expensive than he could afford.
(c) She responded coyly.
(d) She started to negotiate with him.
2. What is the publisher's rent?
(a) 100 francs.
(b) 1,000 francs.
(c) 100 pounds.
(d) 1,000 pounds.
3. Where is 'Daisy Miller' set?
(a) Vevey, Switzerland.
(b) Berlin, Germany.
(c) Paris, France.
(d) London, England.
4. Who is the boy Winterbourne meets?
(a) A street urchin.
(b) Daisy Miller's son.
(c) Daisy Miller's brother.
(d) Daisy Miller's cousin.
5. How does James characterize the relationship between Morgan and Pemberton?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the publisher believe is the reason for Julianne Bordereau wearing a certain accessory in his presence?
2. How does James describe Pemberton?
3. How does Morgan die?
4. What does the publisher bring to Julianne Bordereau?
5. What is improper about Winterbourne talking to Daisy Miller at first?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)