|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pupil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Morgan die?
(a) From malaria.
(b) From shock to find out that his parents were actually broke.
(c) From a broken heart for what he thought was Pemberton's betrayal.
(d) From tuberculosis.
2. Who is Pemberton?
(a) A student.
(b) A tutor.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A gentleman.
3. How far is the publisher willing to go to get the Aspern papers?
(a) Marrying Miss Tita.
(b) Marrying Julianne Bordereau.
(c) Paying 1,000 pounds.
(d) Paying 1,000 francs.
4. How does James characterize the Moreens?
5. How does James describe Pemberton's salary?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the cause of Daisy Miller's death?
2. What is the publisher's rent?
3. What does the publisher agree to do for Julianne Bordereau?
4. What accessory does Julianne Bordereau wear in the publisher's presence?
5. What is the publisher trying to get his hands on?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)