|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pupil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mr. Giovanelli?
(a) A con man.
(b) A street urchin.
(c) An Italian lawyer.
(d) A salesman.
2. What does Mrs. Moreen hold in her hands while she makes her offer to Pemberton?
(a) Her son.
(b) A pair of soiled gloves.
(c) A checkbook.
(d) Her hat.
3. What is it that shocks Mrs. Walker about Daisy Miller's behavior?
(a) She smokes cigarettes.
(b) She walks with men in the street.
(c) She goes out alone.
(d) She drinks.
4. What accessory does Julianne Bordereau wear in the publisher's presence?
(a) An emerald necklace.
(b) An ostrich-feather hat.
(c) A green eye shade.
(d) A head wrap.
5. How does James characterize the Moreens?
Short Answer Questions
1. What condition does Pemberton impose on his agreement to work without pay?
2. Where does Winterbourne encounter Daisy Miller the second time?
3. Who is the boy Winterbourne meets?
4. Why does the publisher not get the papers?
5. Paula and Amy Moreen are employed at _____________.
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)