|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pupil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the publisher believe is the reason for Julianne Bordereau wearing a certain accessory in his presence?
(a) To seduce him.
(b) To impress him.
(c) To hide the searing power of her eyes.
(d) To protect herself from getting a headache.
2. What does the boy ask Winterbourne for in the garden?
(b) A cube of sugar.
(c) A book.
3. Who is Pemberton?
(a) A student.
(b) A gentleman.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A tutor.
4. What does Daisy Miller do that gives people the idea that she and Mr. Giovanelli are engaged?
(a) Visits his house.
(b) Spends time with him alone.
(c) Kisses him publicly.
(d) Wears jewelry he gives her.
5. What does Pemberton neglect to ask Mrs. Moreen?
(a) What he will be responsible for, exactly.
(b) What his hours will be.
(c) Where he will stay.
(d) How much he will be paid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is improper about Winterbourne talking to Daisy Miller at first?
2. How does Morgan die?
3. What does Morgan urge Pemberton to do?
4. What does the publisher bring to Julianne Bordereau?
5. What is the publisher's rent?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)