|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pupil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the cause of Daisy Miller's death?
(a) Scarlet fever.
2. What does the publisher agree to do for Julianne Bordereau?
(a) Bring flowers to Miss Tita.
(b) Hire someone to tend the garden.
(c) Build a terrace in the garden.
(d) Tend to the garden himself.
3. What does the publisher believe is the reason for Julianne Bordereau wearing a certain accessory in his presence?
(a) To protect herself from getting a headache.
(b) To hide the searing power of her eyes.
(c) To impress him.
(d) To seduce him.
4. What does Winterbourne realize with a shock, about Daisy Miller?
(a) She is already secretly married.
(b) She is already sleeping with Mr. Giovanelli.
(c) She is not a respectable woman.
(d) She is too innocent for her own good.
5. What was Julianne Bordereau's response to the publisher's initial request?
(a) She rudely rejected him.
(b) She proposed terms that were more expensive than he could afford.
(c) She started to negotiate with him.
(d) She responded coyly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morgan urge Pemberton to do?
2. What is the publisher trying to get his hands on?
3. What condition does Pemberton impose on his agreement to work without pay?
4. What does the publisher bring to Julianne Bordereau?
5. Who is Julianne Bordereau?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)