|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Aspern Papers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is improper about Winterbourne talking to Daisy Miller at first?
(a) She is by herself.
(b) He is married.
(c) They have not been introduced.
(d) She is unmarried.
2. How far is the publisher willing to go to get the Aspern papers?
(a) Marrying Miss Tita.
(b) Marrying Julianne Bordereau.
(c) Paying 1,000 francs.
(d) Paying 1,000 pounds.
3. What does the publisher believe is the reason for Julianne Bordereau wearing a certain accessory in his presence?
(a) To protect herself from getting a headache.
(b) To seduce him.
(c) To hide the searing power of her eyes.
(d) To impress him.
4. What does the publisher bring to Julianne Bordereau?
5. Where is 'Daisy Miller' set?
(a) Paris, France.
(b) London, England.
(c) Berlin, Germany.
(d) Vevey, Switzerland.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the publisher agree to do for Julianne Bordereau?
2. Who is Jeffrey Aspern?
3. What is the publisher's relationship with Julianne Bordereau?
4. Who is the boy Winterbourne meets?
5. To whom does Winterbourne defend Daisy Miller's character?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)