|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Aspern Papers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that shocks Mrs. Walker about Daisy Miller's behavior?
(a) She drinks.
(b) She goes out alone.
(c) She walks with men in the street.
(d) She smokes cigarettes.
2. What does Daisy Miller do that gives people the idea that she and Mr. Giovanelli are engaged?
(a) Spends time with him alone.
(b) Visits his house.
(c) Kisses him publicly.
(d) Wears jewelry he gives her.
3. What is the cause of Daisy Miller's death?
(c) Scarlet fever.
4. Who is Jeffrey Aspern?
(a) A publisher.
(b) A renowned poet.
(c) A clerk.
(d) A painter.
5. What does the publisher agree to do for Julianne Bordereau?
(a) Build a terrace in the garden.
(b) Tend to the garden himself.
(c) Bring flowers to Miss Tita.
(d) Hire someone to tend the garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mr. Giovanelli?
2. What does Winterbourne realize with a shock, about Daisy Miller?
3. What is the publisher trying to get his hands on?
4. Why does the publisher not get the papers?
5. What does the boy ask Winterbourne for in the garden?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)