|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Aspern Papers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far is the publisher willing to go to get the Aspern papers?
(a) Paying 1,000 francs.
(b) Marrying Julianne Bordereau.
(c) Marrying Miss Tita.
(d) Paying 1,000 pounds.
2. Who is Julianne Bordereau?
(a) Aspern's lover.
(b) Miss Tita's niece.
(c) Aspern's aunt.
(d) Aspern's wife.
3. What is the publisher's relationship with Julianne Bordereau?
(a) He seduces her.
(b) Her publishes her biography.
(c) He rents her a room.
(d) He rents a room from her.
4. To whom does Winterbourne defend Daisy Miller's character?
(a) Mr. Giovanelli.
(b) Mr. Walker.
(c) Daisy Miller's mother.
(d) Mrs. Walker.
5. What accessory does Julianne Bordereau wear in the publisher's presence?
(a) A head wrap.
(b) A green eye shade.
(c) An ostrich-feather hat.
(d) An emerald necklace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Winterbourne come to the place where he meets Daisy Miller?
2. What does the publisher believe is the reason for Julianne Bordereau wearing a certain accessory in his presence?
3. What is it that shocks Mrs. Walker about Daisy Miller's behavior?
4. What is the publisher's rent?
5. What does the boy ask Winterbourne for in the garden?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)