|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Aspern Papers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jeffrey Aspern?
(a) A painter.
(b) A clerk.
(c) A renowned poet.
(d) A publisher.
2. Who is the boy Winterbourne meets?
(a) Daisy Miller's son.
(b) Daisy Miller's brother.
(c) Daisy Miller's cousin.
(d) A street urchin.
3. What is the publisher's rent?
(a) 1,000 francs.
(b) 100 francs.
(c) 1,000 pounds.
(d) 100 pounds.
4. What is the publisher's relationship with Julianne Bordereau?
(a) Her publishes her biography.
(b) He rents her a room.
(c) He seduces her.
(d) He rents a room from her.
5. Who is Julianne Bordereau?
(a) Aspern's lover.
(b) Aspern's aunt.
(c) Miss Tita's niece.
(d) Aspern's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is 'Daisy Miller' set?
2. What does the boy ask Winterbourne for in the garden?
3. What does the publisher bring to Julianne Bordereau?
4. Why has Winterbourne come to the place where he meets Daisy Miller?
5. Where does Winterbourne encounter Daisy Miller the second time?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)