|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Aspern Papers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far is the publisher willing to go to get the Aspern papers?
(a) Paying 1,000 francs.
(b) Marrying Miss Tita.
(c) Marrying Julianne Bordereau.
(d) Paying 1,000 pounds.
2. What does Winterbourne realize with a shock, about Daisy Miller?
(a) She is not a respectable woman.
(b) She is already secretly married.
(c) She is already sleeping with Mr. Giovanelli.
(d) She is too innocent for her own good.
3. What does the boy ask Winterbourne for in the garden?
(c) A cube of sugar.
(d) A book.
4. Why does the publisher not get the papers?
(a) Miss Tita burns them.
(b) They never actually existed.
(c) He cannot afford them.
(d) Miss Juliana burns them.
5. To whom does Winterbourne defend Daisy Miller's character?
(a) Mr. Giovanelli.
(b) Daisy Miller's mother.
(c) Mr. Walker.
(d) Mrs. Walker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that shocks Mrs. Walker about Daisy Miller's behavior?
2. What does Daisy Miller do that gives people the idea that she and Mr. Giovanelli are engaged?
3. Where does Winterbourne encounter Daisy Miller the second time?
4. What does the publisher bring to Julianne Bordereau?
5. What is the publisher trying to get his hands on?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)