|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Aspern Papers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Julianne Bordereau's response to the publisher's initial request?
(a) She proposed terms that were more expensive than he could afford.
(b) She started to negotiate with him.
(c) She responded coyly.
(d) She rudely rejected him.
2. Who is Julianne Bordereau?
(a) Aspern's lover.
(b) Aspern's aunt.
(c) Aspern's wife.
(d) Miss Tita's niece.
3. Why does the publisher not get the papers?
(a) Miss Tita burns them.
(b) They never actually existed.
(c) He cannot afford them.
(d) Miss Juliana burns them.
4. Where does Winterbourne encounter Daisy Miller the second time?
(a) In the street.
(b) In a garden in Rome.
(c) At Mrs. Walker's home.
(d) At Mr. Giovanelli's home.
5. What is it that shocks Mrs. Walker about Daisy Miller's behavior?
(a) She drinks.
(b) She walks with men in the street.
(c) She smokes cigarettes.
(d) She goes out alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the publisher believe is the reason for Julianne Bordereau wearing a certain accessory in his presence?
2. Why has Winterbourne come to the place where he meets Daisy Miller?
3. What does the publisher agree to do for Julianne Bordereau?
4. How far is the publisher willing to go to get the Aspern papers?
5. What is the publisher trying to get his hands on?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)