|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Aspern Papers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Winterbourne realize with a shock, about Daisy Miller?
(a) She is too innocent for her own good.
(b) She is already sleeping with Mr. Giovanelli.
(c) She is not a respectable woman.
(d) She is already secretly married.
2. How far is the publisher willing to go to get the Aspern papers?
(a) Paying 1,000 pounds.
(b) Marrying Julianne Bordereau.
(c) Marrying Miss Tita.
(d) Paying 1,000 francs.
3. What does the publisher believe is the reason for Julianne Bordereau wearing a certain accessory in his presence?
(a) To impress him.
(b) To protect herself from getting a headache.
(c) To seduce him.
(d) To hide the searing power of her eyes.
4. Who is the boy Winterbourne meets?
(a) Daisy Miller's brother.
(b) A street urchin.
(c) Daisy Miller's son.
(d) Daisy Miller's cousin.
5. Why has Winterbourne come to the place where he meets Daisy Miller?
(a) To come to school.
(b) To meet Daisy Miller.
(c) To visit his lover.
(d) To visit his aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that shocks Mrs. Walker about Daisy Miller's behavior?
2. What is the publisher trying to get his hands on?
3. Why does the publisher not get the papers?
4. What is the publisher's rent?
5. What is the cause of Daisy Miller's death?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)