|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Aspern Papers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Winterbourne realize with a shock, about Daisy Miller?
(a) She is already sleeping with Mr. Giovanelli.
(b) She is too innocent for her own good.
(c) She is already secretly married.
(d) She is not a respectable woman.
2. What does the publisher believe is the reason for Julianne Bordereau wearing a certain accessory in his presence?
(a) To impress him.
(b) To seduce him.
(c) To hide the searing power of her eyes.
(d) To protect herself from getting a headache.
3. What is the publisher's relationship with Julianne Bordereau?
(a) He seduces her.
(b) Her publishes her biography.
(c) He rents a room from her.
(d) He rents her a room.
4. Who is Mr. Giovanelli?
(a) A salesman.
(b) A street urchin.
(c) An Italian lawyer.
(d) A con man.
5. What is the publisher's rent?
(a) 1,000 francs.
(b) 100 pounds.
(c) 1,000 pounds.
(d) 100 francs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is 'Daisy Miller' set?
2. Why does the publisher not get the papers?
3. Why has Winterbourne come to the place where he meets Daisy Miller?
4. What accessory does Julianne Bordereau wear in the publisher's presence?
5. What is improper about Winterbourne talking to Daisy Miller at first?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)