|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Aspern Papers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Winterbourne defend Daisy Miller's character?
(a) Mr. Walker.
(b) Mrs. Walker.
(c) Mr. Giovanelli.
(d) Daisy Miller's mother.
2. What is the publisher's rent?
(a) 1,000 francs.
(b) 100 francs.
(c) 100 pounds.
(d) 1,000 pounds.
3. What does Winterbourne realize with a shock, about Daisy Miller?
(a) She is not a respectable woman.
(b) She is already secretly married.
(c) She is already sleeping with Mr. Giovanelli.
(d) She is too innocent for her own good.
4. Where does Winterbourne encounter Daisy Miller the second time?
(a) At Mr. Giovanelli's home.
(b) At Mrs. Walker's home.
(c) In a garden in Rome.
(d) In the street.
5. What is improper about Winterbourne talking to Daisy Miller at first?
(a) They have not been introduced.
(b) She is unmarried.
(c) He is married.
(d) She is by herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the publisher agree to do for Julianne Bordereau?
2. Who is Jeffrey Aspern?
3. What is the publisher trying to get his hands on?
4. What does the boy ask Winterbourne for in the garden?
5. Where is 'Daisy Miller' set?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)