|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Aspern Papers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far is the publisher willing to go to get the Aspern papers?
(a) Marrying Julianne Bordereau.
(b) Marrying Miss Tita.
(c) Paying 1,000 francs.
(d) Paying 1,000 pounds.
2. What is the publisher's relationship with Julianne Bordereau?
(a) Her publishes her biography.
(b) He rents her a room.
(c) He rents a room from her.
(d) He seduces her.
3. Who is Julianne Bordereau?
(a) Aspern's aunt.
(b) Miss Tita's niece.
(c) Aspern's wife.
(d) Aspern's lover.
4. Where is 'Daisy Miller' set?
(a) London, England.
(b) Vevey, Switzerland.
(c) Berlin, Germany.
(d) Paris, France.
5. Who is the boy Winterbourne meets?
(a) A street urchin.
(b) Daisy Miller's son.
(c) Daisy Miller's brother.
(d) Daisy Miller's cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Winterbourne encounter Daisy Miller the second time?
2. What is the cause of Daisy Miller's death?
3. What is it that shocks Mrs. Walker about Daisy Miller's behavior?
4. What does the publisher believe is the reason for Julianne Bordereau wearing a certain accessory in his presence?
5. To whom does Winterbourne defend Daisy Miller's character?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)