|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Aspern Papers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the publisher's relationship with Julianne Bordereau?
(a) Her publishes her biography.
(b) He rents her a room.
(c) He rents a room from her.
(d) He seduces her.
2. What does Winterbourne realize with a shock, about Daisy Miller?
(a) She is too innocent for her own good.
(b) She is not a respectable woman.
(c) She is already secretly married.
(d) She is already sleeping with Mr. Giovanelli.
3. Why does the publisher not get the papers?
(a) He cannot afford them.
(b) Miss Juliana burns them.
(c) Miss Tita burns them.
(d) They never actually existed.
4. What does the boy ask Winterbourne for in the garden?
(b) A book.
(c) A cube of sugar.
5. Why has Winterbourne come to the place where he meets Daisy Miller?
(a) To visit his lover.
(b) To meet Daisy Miller.
(c) To come to school.
(d) To visit his aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the publisher trying to get his hands on?
2. What does Daisy Miller do that gives people the idea that she and Mr. Giovanelli are engaged?
3. Who is Julianne Bordereau?
4. What accessory does Julianne Bordereau wear in the publisher's presence?
5. To whom does Winterbourne defend Daisy Miller's character?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)