|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Aspern Papers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jeffrey Aspern?
(a) A renowned poet.
(b) A clerk.
(c) A painter.
(d) A publisher.
2. What does the publisher agree to do for Julianne Bordereau?
(a) Tend to the garden himself.
(b) Hire someone to tend the garden.
(c) Build a terrace in the garden.
(d) Bring flowers to Miss Tita.
3. What does the boy ask Winterbourne for in the garden?
(c) A cube of sugar.
(d) A book.
4. Why has Winterbourne come to the place where he meets Daisy Miller?
(a) To come to school.
(b) To meet Daisy Miller.
(c) To visit his aunt.
(d) To visit his lover.
5. Why does the publisher not get the papers?
(a) They never actually existed.
(b) He cannot afford them.
(c) Miss Juliana burns them.
(d) Miss Tita burns them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the publisher's relationship with Julianne Bordereau?
2. Where is 'Daisy Miller' set?
3. What does Daisy Miller do that gives people the idea that she and Mr. Giovanelli are engaged?
4. What is improper about Winterbourne talking to Daisy Miller at first?
5. Who is Mr. Giovanelli?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)