|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Aspern Papers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Winterbourne defend Daisy Miller's character?
(a) Mrs. Walker.
(b) Daisy Miller's mother.
(c) Mr. Walker.
(d) Mr. Giovanelli.
2. What does the publisher bring to Julianne Bordereau?
3. Why does the publisher not get the papers?
(a) Miss Juliana burns them.
(b) Miss Tita burns them.
(c) He cannot afford them.
(d) They never actually existed.
4. Where does Winterbourne encounter Daisy Miller the second time?
(a) In a garden in Rome.
(b) At Mrs. Walker's home.
(c) At Mr. Giovanelli's home.
(d) In the street.
5. Who is Jeffrey Aspern?
(a) A clerk.
(b) A publisher.
(c) A painter.
(d) A renowned poet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the boy Winterbourne meets?
2. What does the publisher agree to do for Julianne Bordereau?
3. What does Winterbourne realize with a shock, about Daisy Miller?
4. How far is the publisher willing to go to get the Aspern papers?
5. What does the boy ask Winterbourne for in the garden?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)