|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In The Cage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Oronte from?
2. What is the publisher trying to get his hands on?
(a) Aspern's love letters.
(b) Aspern's property.
(c) Aspern's lover.
(d) Aspern's unpublished manuscripts.
3. What is discussed at Mr. Offord's home?
(c) Art and ideas.
(d) High society.
4. In what location is 'The Middle Years' set?
(a) A country house.
(b) A private estate.
(c) A luxury spa.
(d) A health resort.
5. What does Dencombe feel about his future?
(a) He expects to begin over again.
(b) He looks forward to critical appreciation for the book he is working on now.
(c) He is apprehensive about his savings holding out.
(d) He is depressed about his narrowing prospects.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disappointing news does the main character find out about Captain Everard?
2. What does the publisher bring to Julianne Bordereau?
3. What was the crowd like that came to Mr. Offord's house?
4. How does James characterize the main character's feelings for her fiancee?
5. What is Miss Churm's relationship with the main character?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)