Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Thing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What changes for Mr. Offord?
(a) He adopts Brooksmith.
(b) He loses his memory.
(c) He inherits money.
(d) His health declines.
2. To whom does Winterbourne defend Daisy Miller's character?
(a) Mr. Giovanelli.
(b) Mrs. Walker.
(c) Mr. Walker.
(d) Daisy Miller's mother.
3. Who is Pemberton?
(a) A tutor.
(b) A student.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A gentleman.
4. What thought do Mr. Offord's friends give Brooksmith after Mr. Offord's death?
(a) They ignore his requests for help or referrals.
(b) One of Mr. Offord's friends takes him in as his butler.
(c) They get together to help find him a new position.
(d) They think it would be wrong to hire him themselves.
5. Who summons the narrator to Brooksmith's bedside when Brooksmith falls ill?
(a) Brooksmith's daughter.
(b) Mr. Offord's daughter.
(c) A friend.
(d) Brooksmith's aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Monarchs ask the main character to hire them as ___________.
2. Who is Julianne Bordereau?
3. Who is Morgan?
4. What is Oronte's relationship with the main character?
5. How does James characterize the relationship between Mr. Offord and Brooksmith?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)