|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brooksmith.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morgan urge Pemberton to do?
(a) Take a highly-paid job with another family.
(b) Walk out of the Moreens' house.
(c) Stay with him no matter the cost.
(d) Adopt him and raise him as his son.
2. Who is Mr. Giovanelli?
(a) A street urchin.
(b) A salesman.
(c) A con man.
(d) An Italian lawyer.
3. What is the publisher's rent?
(a) 1,000 pounds.
(b) 100 francs.
(c) 100 pounds.
(d) 1,000 francs.
4. How does James describe Brooksmith's physical appearance?
5. How does James describe Brooksmith's personality?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator think Brooksmith is now?
2. To whom does Winterbourne defend Daisy Miller's character?
3. What does the publisher agree to do for Julianne Bordereau?
4. What thought does the narrator give to Brooksmith after Mr. Offord's death?
5. How does James characterize the Moreens?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)