|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jolly Corner.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does James characterize the relationship between Morgan and Pemberton?
2. To whom is the Munich engaged?
(a) A school teacher.
(b) Mr. Mudge.
(c) Mr. Bradeen.
(d) Captain Everard.
3. How does James characterize Oronte and Miss Churm as models?
(a) Highly gifted.
4. Where does John Marcher work?
(a) In a newspaper office.
(b) He is an artist.
(c) In a publishing house.
(d) In a government office.
5. What was terrible about the event John Marcher waited for?
(a) It consisted of nothing happening to him.
(b) It would have broken him if it had happened.
(c) It would have consisted of a great love if it had happened.
(d) It had already happened, and it had already prevented great wealth for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Morgan?
2. How does James describe Brooksmith's personality?
3. How does James characterize the relationship between Mr. Offord and Brooksmith?
4. What has Dencombe just received as 'The Middle Years' opens?
5. What does John Marcher realize he should have done?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)