|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pupil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far is the publisher willing to go to get the Aspern papers?
(a) Marrying Julianne Bordereau.
(b) Paying 1,000 francs.
(c) Paying 1,000 pounds.
(d) Marrying Miss Tita.
2. Who is Jeffrey Aspern?
(a) A publisher.
(b) A renowned poet.
(c) A painter.
(d) A clerk.
3. What does the boy ask Winterbourne for in the garden?
(b) A cube of sugar.
(c) A book.
4. What is the publisher's rent?
(a) 100 pounds.
(b) 1,000 pounds.
(c) 100 francs.
(d) 1,000 francs.
5. What accessory does Julianne Bordereau wear in the publisher's presence?
(a) An ostrich-feather hat.
(b) A green eye shade.
(c) A head wrap.
(d) An emerald necklace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the publisher believe is the reason for Julianne Bordereau wearing a certain accessory in his presence?
2. What was Julianne Bordereau's response to the publisher's initial request?
3. Why does the publisher not get the papers?
4. Who is Pemberton?
5. How does James describe Pemberton?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)