|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pupil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does James characterize the relationship between Morgan and Pemberton?
2. What does Mrs. Moreen hold in her hands while she makes her offer to Pemberton?
(a) A pair of soiled gloves.
(b) A checkbook.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her hat.
3. Where is 'Daisy Miller' set?
(a) Berlin, Germany.
(b) London, England.
(c) Paris, France.
(d) Vevey, Switzerland.
4. Who is Morgan?
(a) A tutor.
(b) A gardener.
(c) A student.
(d) A writer.
5. What was Julianne Bordereau's response to the publisher's initial request?
(a) She responded coyly.
(b) She started to negotiate with him.
(c) She proposed terms that were more expensive than he could afford.
(d) She rudely rejected him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Pemberton?
2. Paula and Amy Moreen are employed at _____________.
3. What accessory does Julianne Bordereau wear in the publisher's presence?
4. What is improper about Winterbourne talking to Daisy Miller at first?
5. How does James describe Pemberton?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)