|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pupil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the boy ask Winterbourne for in the garden?
(c) A book.
(d) A cube of sugar.
2. What does the publisher bring to Julianne Bordereau?
3. What is the publisher's rent?
(a) 100 francs.
(b) 100 pounds.
(c) 1,000 francs.
(d) 1,000 pounds.
4. What is improper about Winterbourne talking to Daisy Miller at first?
(a) She is by herself.
(b) She is unmarried.
(c) They have not been introduced.
(d) He is married.
5. What does Morgan urge Pemberton to do?
(a) Stay with him no matter the cost.
(b) Adopt him and raise him as his son.
(c) Take a highly-paid job with another family.
(d) Walk out of the Moreens' house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Morgan die?
2. What is it that shocks Mrs. Walker about Daisy Miller's behavior?
3. Why does the publisher not get the papers?
4. What is the publisher trying to get his hands on?
5. How does James describe Pemberton?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)