|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pupil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does James characterize the relationship between Morgan and Pemberton?
2. How does James describe Pemberton?
(a) Outgoing and gregarious.
(b) Sophisticated and smart.
(c) Brilliant and curious.
(d) Weak and ineffectual.
3. Who is Mr. Giovanelli?
(a) An Italian lawyer.
(b) A street urchin.
(c) A salesman.
(d) A con man.
4. Why has Winterbourne come to the place where he meets Daisy Miller?
(a) To visit his aunt.
(b) To come to school.
(c) To meet Daisy Miller.
(d) To visit his lover.
5. What does the boy ask Winterbourne for in the garden?
(a) A book.
(b) A cube of sugar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does James characterize the Moreens?
2. What condition does Pemberton impose on his agreement to work without pay?
3. What does Daisy Miller do that gives people the idea that she and Mr. Giovanelli are engaged?
4. What does Pemberton neglect to ask Mrs. Moreen?
5. What is the cause of Daisy Miller's death?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)