|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pupil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Morgan?
(a) A writer.
(b) A tutor.
(c) A gardener.
(d) A student.
2. What was Julianne Bordereau's response to the publisher's initial request?
(a) She responded coyly.
(b) She started to negotiate with him.
(c) She rudely rejected him.
(d) She proposed terms that were more expensive than he could afford.
3. What does the publisher bring to Julianne Bordereau?
4. What does Morgan urge Pemberton to do?
(a) Adopt him and raise him as his son.
(b) Stay with him no matter the cost.
(c) Walk out of the Moreens' house.
(d) Take a highly-paid job with another family.
5. How does James describe Pemberton?
(a) Weak and ineffectual.
(b) Brilliant and curious.
(c) Sophisticated and smart.
(d) Outgoing and gregarious.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Winterbourne come to the place where he meets Daisy Miller?
2. Who is Julianne Bordereau?
3. How does Morgan die?
4. What does the publisher believe is the reason for Julianne Bordereau wearing a certain accessory in his presence?
5. Where is 'Daisy Miller' set?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)