|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pupil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Julianne Bordereau's response to the publisher's initial request?
(a) She proposed terms that were more expensive than he could afford.
(b) She responded coyly.
(c) She rudely rejected him.
(d) She started to negotiate with him.
2. Where is 'Daisy Miller' set?
(a) Paris, France.
(b) London, England.
(c) Vevey, Switzerland.
(d) Berlin, Germany.
3. What does the publisher bring to Julianne Bordereau?
4. What is the publisher's rent?
(a) 100 francs.
(b) 100 pounds.
(c) 1,000 pounds.
(d) 1,000 francs.
5. What is improper about Winterbourne talking to Daisy Miller at first?
(a) She is by herself.
(b) They have not been introduced.
(c) He is married.
(d) She is unmarried.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the publisher agree to do for Julianne Bordereau?
2. Where does Winterbourne encounter Daisy Miller the second time?
3. What does Mrs. Moreen hold in her hands while she makes her offer to Pemberton?
4. How does James characterize the Moreens?
5. What does Morgan urge Pemberton to do?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)