|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pupil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mr. Giovanelli?
(a) An Italian lawyer.
(b) A street urchin.
(c) A con man.
(d) A salesman.
2. What is it that shocks Mrs. Walker about Daisy Miller's behavior?
(a) She goes out alone.
(b) She drinks.
(c) She smokes cigarettes.
(d) She walks with men in the street.
3. What does Morgan urge Pemberton to do?
(a) Walk out of the Moreens' house.
(b) Adopt him and raise him as his son.
(c) Stay with him no matter the cost.
(d) Take a highly-paid job with another family.
4. What does the boy ask Winterbourne for in the garden?
(a) A book.
(b) A cube of sugar.
5. What is the publisher's rent?
(a) 100 pounds.
(b) 100 francs.
(c) 1,000 pounds.
(d) 1,000 francs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Paula and Amy Moreen are employed at _____________.
2. Why has Winterbourne come to the place where he meets Daisy Miller?
3. How does James describe Pemberton's salary?
4. What is the publisher trying to get his hands on?
5. Who is the boy Winterbourne meets?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)