|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pupil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jeffrey Aspern?
(a) A clerk.
(b) A renowned poet.
(c) A painter.
(d) A publisher.
2. How does James characterize the relationship between Morgan and Pemberton?
3. Who is Mr. Giovanelli?
(a) An Italian lawyer.
(b) A salesman.
(c) A con man.
(d) A street urchin.
4. What is it that shocks Mrs. Walker about Daisy Miller's behavior?
(a) She goes out alone.
(b) She walks with men in the street.
(c) She smokes cigarettes.
(d) She drinks.
5. What does the publisher agree to do for Julianne Bordereau?
(a) Tend to the garden himself.
(b) Build a terrace in the garden.
(c) Bring flowers to Miss Tita.
(d) Hire someone to tend the garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the publisher bring to Julianne Bordereau?
2. How far is the publisher willing to go to get the Aspern papers?
3. What does the publisher believe is the reason for Julianne Bordereau wearing a certain accessory in his presence?
4. What accessory does Julianne Bordereau wear in the publisher's presence?
5. Where does Winterbourne encounter Daisy Miller the second time?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)