|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pupil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Winterbourne encounter Daisy Miller the second time?
(a) In a garden in Rome.
(b) At Mr. Giovanelli's home.
(c) In the street.
(d) At Mrs. Walker's home.
2. What is the cause of Daisy Miller's death?
(c) Scarlet fever.
3. Who is Morgan?
(a) A gardener.
(b) A writer.
(c) A student.
(d) A tutor.
4. How does James describe Pemberton?
(a) Sophisticated and smart.
(b) Brilliant and curious.
(c) Outgoing and gregarious.
(d) Weak and ineffectual.
5. What is it that shocks Mrs. Walker about Daisy Miller's behavior?
(a) She drinks.
(b) She goes out alone.
(c) She smokes cigarettes.
(d) She walks with men in the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jeffrey Aspern?
2. How does James characterize the Moreens?
3. Paula and Amy Moreen are employed at _____________.
4. What is the publisher's relationship with Julianne Bordereau?
5. What condition does Pemberton impose on his agreement to work without pay?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)