|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pupil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What condition does Pemberton impose on his agreement to work without pay?
(a) He will be boarded and clothed for free as well.
(b) Morgan will know that he is working for nothing.
(c) He will get paid retroactively if the Moreens make money.
(d) Morgan will not be told that he is working for nothing.
2. What is improper about Winterbourne talking to Daisy Miller at first?
(a) She is by herself.
(b) They have not been introduced.
(c) She is unmarried.
(d) He is married.
3. What does the publisher bring to Julianne Bordereau?
4. Paula and Amy Moreen are employed at _____________.
(a) Charity work.
(c) Factory work.
(d) Finding husbands.
5. What does the publisher agree to do for Julianne Bordereau?
(a) Tend to the garden himself.
(b) Build a terrace in the garden.
(c) Bring flowers to Miss Tita.
(d) Hire someone to tend the garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the boy ask Winterbourne for in the garden?
2. Why does the publisher not get the papers?
3. Who is Jeffrey Aspern?
4. What is the publisher's rent?
5. What does the publisher believe is the reason for Julianne Bordereau wearing a certain accessory in his presence?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)