|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pupil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is 'Daisy Miller' set?
(a) London, England.
(b) Berlin, Germany.
(c) Paris, France.
(d) Vevey, Switzerland.
2. Who is Jeffrey Aspern?
(a) A publisher.
(b) A painter.
(c) A renowned poet.
(d) A clerk.
3. What is the publisher's relationship with Julianne Bordereau?
(a) He seduces her.
(b) He rents her a room.
(c) He rents a room from her.
(d) Her publishes her biography.
4. How does James describe Pemberton?
(a) Brilliant and curious.
(b) Outgoing and gregarious.
(c) Sophisticated and smart.
(d) Weak and ineffectual.
5. Who is Julianne Bordereau?
(a) Aspern's lover.
(b) Aspern's wife.
(c) Aspern's aunt.
(d) Miss Tita's niece.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daisy Miller do that gives people the idea that she and Mr. Giovanelli are engaged?
2. What accessory does Julianne Bordereau wear in the publisher's presence?
3. Where does Winterbourne encounter Daisy Miller the second time?
4. Who is Pemberton?
5. What condition does Pemberton impose on his agreement to work without pay?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)