|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pupil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Winterbourne encounter Daisy Miller the second time?
(a) In the street.
(b) In a garden in Rome.
(c) At Mrs. Walker's home.
(d) At Mr. Giovanelli's home.
2. Who is Mr. Giovanelli?
(a) A street urchin.
(b) A con man.
(c) An Italian lawyer.
(d) A salesman.
3. What is the publisher trying to get his hands on?
(a) Aspern's property.
(b) Aspern's love letters.
(c) Aspern's unpublished manuscripts.
(d) Aspern's lover.
4. Who is Jeffrey Aspern?
(a) A publisher.
(b) A painter.
(c) A renowned poet.
(d) A clerk.
5. Where is 'Daisy Miller' set?
(a) Berlin, Germany.
(b) Vevey, Switzerland.
(c) Paris, France.
(d) London, England.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Winterbourne realize with a shock, about Daisy Miller?
2. What is the publisher's rent?
3. What does the boy ask Winterbourne for in the garden?
4. Who is Julianne Bordereau?
5. What was Julianne Bordereau's response to the publisher's initial request?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)