|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pupil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does James characterize the Moreens?
2. To whom does Winterbourne defend Daisy Miller's character?
(a) Mrs. Walker.
(b) Mr. Giovanelli.
(c) Mr. Walker.
(d) Daisy Miller's mother.
3. Who is Morgan?
(a) A gardener.
(b) A writer.
(c) A tutor.
(d) A student.
4. How does Morgan die?
(a) From malaria.
(b) From a broken heart for what he thought was Pemberton's betrayal.
(c) From tuberculosis.
(d) From shock to find out that his parents were actually broke.
5. What does the boy ask Winterbourne for in the garden?
(a) A cube of sugar.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does James characterize the relationship between Morgan and Pemberton?
2. Who is Julianne Bordereau?
3. What is the publisher's relationship with Julianne Bordereau?
4. Where is 'Daisy Miller' set?
5. Why does the publisher not get the papers?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)