|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pupil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morgan urge Pemberton to do?
(a) Take a highly-paid job with another family.
(b) Stay with him no matter the cost.
(c) Adopt him and raise him as his son.
(d) Walk out of the Moreens' house.
2. Who is Mr. Giovanelli?
(a) A salesman.
(b) A street urchin.
(c) An Italian lawyer.
(d) A con man.
3. Why has Winterbourne come to the place where he meets Daisy Miller?
(a) To come to school.
(b) To meet Daisy Miller.
(c) To visit his aunt.
(d) To visit his lover.
4. Where does Winterbourne encounter Daisy Miller the second time?
(a) At Mrs. Walker's home.
(b) At Mr. Giovanelli's home.
(c) In the street.
(d) In a garden in Rome.
5. What accessory does Julianne Bordereau wear in the publisher's presence?
(a) A green eye shade.
(b) A head wrap.
(c) An ostrich-feather hat.
(d) An emerald necklace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pemberton neglect to ask Mrs. Moreen?
2. What is it that shocks Mrs. Walker about Daisy Miller's behavior?
3. Where is 'Daisy Miller' set?
4. How does James describe Pemberton?
5. What does the boy ask Winterbourne for in the garden?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)