|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pupil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the publisher believe is the reason for Julianne Bordereau wearing a certain accessory in his presence?
(a) To seduce him.
(b) To protect herself from getting a headache.
(c) To hide the searing power of her eyes.
(d) To impress him.
2. Where does Winterbourne encounter Daisy Miller the second time?
(a) In the street.
(b) At Mr. Giovanelli's home.
(c) In a garden in Rome.
(d) At Mrs. Walker's home.
3. What does the publisher bring to Julianne Bordereau?
4. What does the publisher agree to do for Julianne Bordereau?
(a) Build a terrace in the garden.
(b) Tend to the garden himself.
(c) Bring flowers to Miss Tita.
(d) Hire someone to tend the garden.
5. Who is Jeffrey Aspern?
(a) A renowned poet.
(b) A painter.
(c) A clerk.
(d) A publisher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What accessory does Julianne Bordereau wear in the publisher's presence?
2. What does Pemberton neglect to ask Mrs. Moreen?
3. Why does the publisher not get the papers?
4. To whom does Winterbourne defend Daisy Miller's character?
5. How does James describe Pemberton's salary?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)