|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pupil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the publisher not get the papers?
(a) Miss Juliana burns them.
(b) They never actually existed.
(c) He cannot afford them.
(d) Miss Tita burns them.
2. How does James describe Pemberton's salary?
3. What condition does Pemberton impose on his agreement to work without pay?
(a) He will get paid retroactively if the Moreens make money.
(b) Morgan will know that he is working for nothing.
(c) He will be boarded and clothed for free as well.
(d) Morgan will not be told that he is working for nothing.
4. What does the publisher bring to Julianne Bordereau?
5. Who is Mr. Giovanelli?
(a) A con man.
(b) A street urchin.
(c) A salesman.
(d) An Italian lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Morgan die?
2. How does James characterize the Moreens?
3. What does Winterbourne realize with a shock, about Daisy Miller?
4. What is the publisher's relationship with Julianne Bordereau?
5. What does Morgan urge Pemberton to do?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)