|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pupil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does James characterize the relationship between Morgan and Pemberton?
2. How does James characterize the Moreens?
3. What does the publisher bring to Julianne Bordereau?
4. Who is Morgan?
(a) A gardener.
(b) A writer.
(c) A student.
(d) A tutor.
5. To whom does Winterbourne defend Daisy Miller's character?
(a) Daisy Miller's mother.
(b) Mrs. Walker.
(c) Mr. Walker.
(d) Mr. Giovanelli.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does James describe Pemberton?
2. What does the boy ask Winterbourne for in the garden?
3. What does Winterbourne realize with a shock, about Daisy Miller?
4. How far is the publisher willing to go to get the Aspern papers?
5. What does the publisher believe is the reason for Julianne Bordereau wearing a certain accessory in his presence?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)