|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pupil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the publisher agree to do for Julianne Bordereau?
(a) Build a terrace in the garden.
(b) Bring flowers to Miss Tita.
(c) Hire someone to tend the garden.
(d) Tend to the garden himself.
2. What does the publisher believe is the reason for Julianne Bordereau wearing a certain accessory in his presence?
(a) To hide the searing power of her eyes.
(b) To impress him.
(c) To seduce him.
(d) To protect herself from getting a headache.
3. What does the publisher bring to Julianne Bordereau?
4. What is the publisher's relationship with Julianne Bordereau?
(a) He seduces her.
(b) He rents a room from her.
(c) Her publishes her biography.
(d) He rents her a room.
5. Why has Winterbourne come to the place where he meets Daisy Miller?
(a) To visit his aunt.
(b) To come to school.
(c) To visit his lover.
(d) To meet Daisy Miller.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pemberton neglect to ask Mrs. Moreen?
2. Who is the boy Winterbourne meets?
3. Who is Julianne Bordereau?
4. Who is Morgan?
5. What accessory does Julianne Bordereau wear in the publisher's presence?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)