|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pupil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the publisher's relationship with Julianne Bordereau?
(a) He rents her a room.
(b) Her publishes her biography.
(c) He seduces her.
(d) He rents a room from her.
2. Where is 'Daisy Miller' set?
(a) London, England.
(b) Berlin, Germany.
(c) Paris, France.
(d) Vevey, Switzerland.
3. Why does the publisher not get the papers?
(a) Miss Juliana burns them.
(b) Miss Tita burns them.
(c) He cannot afford them.
(d) They never actually existed.
4. What does the publisher agree to do for Julianne Bordereau?
(a) Build a terrace in the garden.
(b) Tend to the garden himself.
(c) Bring flowers to Miss Tita.
(d) Hire someone to tend the garden.
5. What does Daisy Miller do that gives people the idea that she and Mr. Giovanelli are engaged?
(a) Wears jewelry he gives her.
(b) Spends time with him alone.
(c) Visits his house.
(d) Kisses him publicly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jeffrey Aspern?
2. Who is the boy Winterbourne meets?
3. Paula and Amy Moreen are employed at _____________.
4. What is the publisher's rent?
5. What is the cause of Daisy Miller's death?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)