|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pupil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Pemberton?
(a) A student.
(b) A tutor.
(c) A gentleman.
(d) A lawyer.
2. How does Morgan die?
(a) From malaria.
(b) From shock to find out that his parents were actually broke.
(c) From a broken heart for what he thought was Pemberton's betrayal.
(d) From tuberculosis.
3. What was Julianne Bordereau's response to the publisher's initial request?
(a) She started to negotiate with him.
(b) She rudely rejected him.
(c) She responded coyly.
(d) She proposed terms that were more expensive than he could afford.
4. Who is Julianne Bordereau?
(a) Aspern's lover.
(b) Aspern's wife.
(c) Aspern's aunt.
(d) Miss Tita's niece.
5. Who is Jeffrey Aspern?
(a) A clerk.
(b) A painter.
(c) A renowned poet.
(d) A publisher.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does James characterize the Moreens?
2. Why has Winterbourne come to the place where he meets Daisy Miller?
3. What is the publisher's relationship with Julianne Bordereau?
4. Who is Morgan?
5. How far is the publisher willing to go to get the Aspern papers?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)