|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pupil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Morgan?
(a) A gardener.
(b) A student.
(c) A writer.
(d) A tutor.
2. Where is 'Daisy Miller' set?
(a) London, England.
(b) Vevey, Switzerland.
(c) Berlin, Germany.
(d) Paris, France.
3. What does Daisy Miller do that gives people the idea that she and Mr. Giovanelli are engaged?
(a) Kisses him publicly.
(b) Visits his house.
(c) Wears jewelry he gives her.
(d) Spends time with him alone.
4. To whom does Winterbourne defend Daisy Miller's character?
(a) Mr. Giovanelli.
(b) Mrs. Walker.
(c) Daisy Miller's mother.
(d) Mr. Walker.
5. What is the publisher trying to get his hands on?
(a) Aspern's property.
(b) Aspern's love letters.
(c) Aspern's unpublished manuscripts.
(d) Aspern's lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mr. Giovanelli?
2. What is the publisher's rent?
3. What accessory does Julianne Bordereau wear in the publisher's presence?
4. How does James characterize the Moreens?
5. What condition does Pemberton impose on his agreement to work without pay?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)