|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pupil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Paula and Amy Moreen are employed at _____________.
(b) Charity work.
(c) Finding husbands.
(d) Factory work.
2. How does James describe Pemberton's salary?
3. Who is the boy Winterbourne meets?
(a) A street urchin.
(b) Daisy Miller's cousin.
(c) Daisy Miller's son.
(d) Daisy Miller's brother.
4. How does James describe Pemberton?
(a) Sophisticated and smart.
(b) Brilliant and curious.
(c) Outgoing and gregarious.
(d) Weak and ineffectual.
5. What is improper about Winterbourne talking to Daisy Miller at first?
(a) He is married.
(b) She is by herself.
(c) They have not been introduced.
(d) She is unmarried.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Julianne Bordereau?
2. What does the boy ask Winterbourne for in the garden?
3. How does James characterize the relationship between Morgan and Pemberton?
4. Who is Pemberton?
5. What does Pemberton neglect to ask Mrs. Moreen?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)