|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pupil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does James describe Pemberton?
(a) Sophisticated and smart.
(b) Outgoing and gregarious.
(c) Weak and ineffectual.
(d) Brilliant and curious.
2. Who is Mr. Giovanelli?
(a) A salesman.
(b) An Italian lawyer.
(c) A street urchin.
(d) A con man.
3. Who is Julianne Bordereau?
(a) Aspern's aunt.
(b) Aspern's wife.
(c) Aspern's lover.
(d) Miss Tita's niece.
4. What does Winterbourne realize with a shock, about Daisy Miller?
(a) She is already secretly married.
(b) She is too innocent for her own good.
(c) She is already sleeping with Mr. Giovanelli.
(d) She is not a respectable woman.
5. Where does Winterbourne encounter Daisy Miller the second time?
(a) In the street.
(b) At Mrs. Walker's home.
(c) In a garden in Rome.
(d) At Mr. Giovanelli's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daisy Miller do that gives people the idea that she and Mr. Giovanelli are engaged?
2. What accessory does Julianne Bordereau wear in the publisher's presence?
3. What is improper about Winterbourne talking to Daisy Miller at first?
4. What is the publisher trying to get his hands on?
5. Where is 'Daisy Miller' set?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)