|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pupil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the publisher believe is the reason for Julianne Bordereau wearing a certain accessory in his presence?
(a) To seduce him.
(b) To protect herself from getting a headache.
(c) To impress him.
(d) To hide the searing power of her eyes.
2. Who is the boy Winterbourne meets?
(a) A street urchin.
(b) Daisy Miller's cousin.
(c) Daisy Miller's son.
(d) Daisy Miller's brother.
3. To whom does Winterbourne defend Daisy Miller's character?
(a) Daisy Miller's mother.
(b) Mr. Giovanelli.
(c) Mrs. Walker.
(d) Mr. Walker.
4. What accessory does Julianne Bordereau wear in the publisher's presence?
(a) A green eye shade.
(b) An emerald necklace.
(c) A head wrap.
(d) An ostrich-feather hat.
5. How does James describe Pemberton's salary?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Morgan die?
2. Where does Winterbourne encounter Daisy Miller the second time?
3. What does Winterbourne realize with a shock, about Daisy Miller?
4. What does Pemberton neglect to ask Mrs. Moreen?
5. What was Julianne Bordereau's response to the publisher's initial request?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)