|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Middle Years.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reason for the Monarchs' insistence?
(a) They have a lot to lose.
(b) They are the real thing.
(c) They deserve help.
(d) They have assistance to offer.
2. Where doe Brooksmith end up finding work?
(a) In lower-class households.
(b) In museums.
(c) In newspapers.
(d) In aristocratic houses.
3. How often does the narrator stop by Mr. Offord's house?
4. How does James describe Pemberton?
(a) Outgoing and gregarious.
(b) Weak and ineffectual.
(c) Sophisticated and smart.
(d) Brilliant and curious.
5. Who is the main character of 'The Real Thing'?
(a) A patron of the arts.
(b) A model.
(c) An illustrator.
(d) A businessman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What accessory does Julianne Bordereau wear in the publisher's presence?
2. What does the publisher believe is the reason for Julianne Bordereau wearing a certain accessory in his presence?
3. Who is Jeffrey Aspern?
4. What effect have the Monarchs had on the main character's art, according to Jack Hawley?
5. What does Dencombe feel about his future?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)