|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Middle Years.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Oronte and Miss Churm do to assume different characters?
(a) Close their eyes.
(b) Invent speeches for the characters.
(c) Change clothes.
(d) Begin speaking differently.
2. What does the narrator send to Brooksmith?
(a) A doctor.
3. What was the crowd like that came to Mr. Offord's house?
(a) All women.
(b) Mostly men.
(c) All men.
(d) Mostly women.
4. What does the publisher bring to Julianne Bordereau?
5. Where does the narrator think Brooksmith is now?
(a) Hobnobbing in London.
(b) Playing horses in America.
(c) Waiting table for the gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Brooksmith's reaction to Mr. Offord's death?
2. What does Mr. Offord leave to Brooksmith when he dies?
3. Who is the main character of 'The Real Thing'?
4. What is Miss Churm's relationship with the main character?
5. What does Mrs. Moreen hold in her hands while she makes her offer to Pemberton?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)