|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Beast in the Jungle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of people are the Monarchs, according to the main character?
(a) People who go to the opera to listen to the music.
(b) People who visit country houses.
(c) People who think they are buying artists, not paintings.
(d) People who keep a lot of pets.
2. In what month is 'The Beast in the Jungle' set?
3. The Monarchs ask the main character to hire them as ___________.
(a) His agents.
(b) His servants.
(c) His publicists.
(d) His models.
4. What do Oronte and Miss Churm do to assume different characters?
(a) Close their eyes.
(b) Change clothes.
(c) Begin speaking differently.
(d) Invent speeches for the characters.
5. What is Oronte's relationship with the main character?
(a) He is one of his patrons.
(b) He is one a representative from an gallery.
(c) He is one of his regular models.
(d) He is his manservant.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does James characterize Oronte and Miss Churm as models?
2. Where is Oronte from?
3. Paula and Amy Moreen are employed at _____________.
4. What is John Marcher there to see?
5. What does the main character think of the Monarchs?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)