|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Beast in the Jungle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of people are the Monarchs, according to the main character?
(a) People who visit country houses.
(b) People who go to the opera to listen to the music.
(c) People who keep a lot of pets.
(d) People who think they are buying artists, not paintings.
2. How does James describe Pemberton's salary?
3. How does James characterize the Monarchs as models?
4. How does James characterize the Moreens?
5. How much time passes between May Bartram moving to London and her falling ill?
(a) Six months.
(b) Many years.
(c) A few years.
(d) A year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does May Bartram think she has met John Marcher before?
2. What does May Bartram buy in London?
3. What does Pemberton neglect to ask Mrs. Moreen?
4. What does Morgan urge Pemberton to do?
5. How does James describe Miss Churm?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)