|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Beast in the Jungle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Miss Churm's relationship with the main character?
(a) She is one of his regular models.
(b) She is one of his servants.
(c) She is one a representative from an gallery.
(d) She is one of his patrons.
2. How does James characterize the relationship between Morgan and Pemberton?
3. Who is Pemberton?
(a) A student.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A gentleman.
(d) A tutor.
4. What condition does Pemberton impose on his agreement to work without pay?
(a) He will get paid retroactively if the Moreens make money.
(b) He will be boarded and clothed for free as well.
(c) Morgan will know that he is working for nothing.
(d) Morgan will not be told that he is working for nothing.
5. How does James characterize the Monarchs as models?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main character working on when the Monarchs come to see him?
2. The Monarchs ask the main character for ___________.
3. What is John Marcher there to see?
4. How does James describe May Bartram's physical appearance?
5. What does John Marcher realize he should have done?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)