|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rita go with Dr. Galdikas?
2. What does Rita have to watch out for when she bathes?
3. How does Rita feel about her traveling with the tour?
4. Why is Rita concerned about her mother?
5. What new item does Rita discover when she gets back to Kerambitan?
Essay Topic 1
What are some ways a suppressed culture can recover? Give an example of one such culture and offer information on how the culture has been reawakened.
Essay Topic 2
Describe several different experiences Rita has with Christianity. What are some of her negative experiences with it? What are some of her positive experiences with it?
Essay Topic 3
Religion is a common theme in this book. How does Rita feel about it? Give examples of some of the religious experiences Rita encounters throughout her travels.
This section contains 774 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)