Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much interaction does Rita have with Dr. Galdikas?
2. What concerns Rita about the children in the mountain villages?
3. What does Tu Nini do before she dies?
4. What does Rita feel about the animals after tracking them for a day?
5. Why does the group travel through swamps and trees?
Essay Topic 1
Rita frequently addresses the subject of food throughout her travels. Give a minimum of two examples from the book when communal cooking makes a big impact on Rita. Explain what she gets out of each particular experience.
Essay Topic 2
Throughout her travels, Rita discovers that she is unique not only as a nomad, but as a female nomad. How does this make her feel about herself? How does it make her feel about women in general? How does it impact women who hear her stories?
Essay Topic 3
When Rita initially begins to travel on her own, what are some of the difficulties she faces physically? What are some of the difficulties she faces emotionally? How does she overcome the difficulties?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)