|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much interaction does Rita have with Dr. Galdikas?
2. What concerns Rita about the children in the mountain villages?
3. What does Tu Nini do before she dies?
4. What does Rita feel about the animals after tracking them for a day?
5. Why does the group travel through swamps and trees?
Essay Topic 1
Some of Rita's friends think that she is running away. Why do they believe this? How does she really feel? How does this show?
Essay Topic 2
When Rita initially begins to travel on her own, what are some of the difficulties she faces physically? What are some of the difficulties she faces emotionally? How does she overcome the difficulties?
Essay Topic 3
Describe different ways that Rita shows respect for the people she meets in her travels. How do they show respect for her? How does she show respect for her family? How does her family show respect for her?
This section contains 795 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)