|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rita help the wives?
2. What does Rita think about her house in Vancouver?
3. Why does the family think Tu Nini is dying?
4. Why do Rita's guests prepare a special dinner?
5. What impact does Han's wound have on the group?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe several different experiences Rita has with Christianity. What are some of her negative experiences with it? What are some of her positive experiences with it?
Essay Topic 2
What experiences does Rita have in Nicaragua that make her feel political oppression first-hand? How does it change her view of freedom?
Essay Topic 3
Religion is a common theme in this book. How does Rita feel about it? Give examples of some of the religious experiences Rita encounters throughout her travels.
This section contains 793 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)