|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is missing from Rita's life after she returns to Bali?
2. What happens after they take Tu Nini to the healer?
3. What impact does Han's wound have on the group?
4. What concerns Rita about the children in the mountain villages?
5. What is the treasure Tu Aji's ancestors found in the caves?
Essay Topic 1
When Rita initially begins to travel on her own, what are some of the difficulties she faces physically? What are some of the difficulties she faces emotionally? How does she overcome the difficulties?
Essay Topic 2
Name three different types of homes Rita encounters on her travels. Compare and contrast the dwellings.
Essay Topic 3
Describe the inner workings of the orangutan camp. What do the scientists do? What does Rita do while she is there?
This section contains 768 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)