Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much interaction does Rita have with Dr. Galdikas?
2. What concerns Rita about the children in the mountain villages?
3. What does Tu Nini do before she dies?
4. What does Rita feel about the animals after tracking them for a day?
5. Why does the group travel through swamps and trees?
Essay Topic 1
What does Rita think will help her integrate into other cultures? How does she prepare for integration? What does she learn through her travels about integration?
Essay Topic 2
Religion is a common theme in this book. How does Rita feel about it? Give examples of some of the religious experiences Rita encounters throughout her travels.
Essay Topic 3
Describe the circumstances that lead up to Rita's decision to travel. How does she factor in her husband? How does she factor in her children?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)