|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rita attends what type of ceremony?
2. Why does the group travel through swamps and trees?
3. How much interaction does Rita have with Dr. Galdikas?
4. Why is Rita concerned about her mother?
5. What does Rita think about her house in Vancouver?
Essay Topic 1
Describe several different experiences Rita has with Christianity. What are some of her negative experiences with it? What are some of her positive experiences with it?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the caste system in Bali. How does this compare to the life with which Rita has been familiar in Los Angeles? Why does she accept it at first? What makes her want to leave it?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the inner workings of the orangutan camp. What do the scientists do? What does Rita do while she is there?
This section contains 786 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)