Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much interaction does Rita have with Dr. Galdikas?
2. What concerns Rita about the children in the mountain villages?
3. What does Tu Nini do before she dies?
4. What does Rita feel about the animals after tracking them for a day?
5. Why does the group travel through swamps and trees?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the caste system in Bali. How does this compare to the life with which Rita has been familiar in Los Angeles? Why does she accept it at first? What makes her want to leave it?
Essay Topic 2
What does Rita think about the spiritual experience in the cave? What message does the king get, and how does he react to it? How does the experience change the way Rita thinks about spirits?
Essay Topic 3
Describe different ways that Rita shows respect for the people she meets in her travels. How do they show respect for her? How does she show respect for her family? How does her family show respect for her?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)