Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much interaction does Rita have with Dr. Galdikas?
2. What concerns Rita about the children in the mountain villages?
3. What does Tu Nini do before she dies?
4. What does Rita feel about the animals after tracking them for a day?
5. Why does the group travel through swamps and trees?
Describe the inner workings of the orangutan camp. What do the scientists do? What does Rita do while she is there?
What does freedom mean to Rita? Offer some examples from the book that define freedom of self, freedom of religion, freedom in government, and freedom in gender or a lack of freedom in the aforementioned areas.
When Rita initially begins to travel on her own, what are some of the difficulties she faces physically? What are some of the difficulties she faces emotionally? How does she overcome the difficulties?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)