|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What miracle happens to Rita?
(a) The clouds lift so her flight can leave.
(b) She has a vision for the future of the tribe.
(c) She is able to get food to the children.
(d) She is healed after a sudden illness.
2. How does Rita feel after the ceremony?
(a) She is disgusted.
(b) She much prefers the burials back home.
(c) It feels natural to celebrate the spirit moving on.
(d) She is horrified that this might happen to her.
3. Irian Jaya is the western half of what?
(b) New Guinea.
4. How does Rita help the wives?
(a) She watches the children.
(b) She teaches them English.
(c) She shops for them.
(d) She helps with gardening.
5. Where does Rita plan to travel after Bali?
(a) She is going to trek in the mountains of Irian Jaya.
(b) She is going to travel through the eastern United States.
(c) She is going to travel through the western United States.
(d) She is going to Europe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What new item does Rita discover when she gets back to Kerambitan?
2. How does Rita furnish her home in Seattle?
3. What happens during her visit to her mother in the United States?
4. How does Rita feel about her traveling with the tour?
5. What is missing from Rita's life after she returns to Bali?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)