Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much interaction does Rita have with Dr. Galdikas?
(a) They eat together daily.
(b) They are inseparable.
(c) They meet daily several times.
(d) They have little to no interaction.
2. What concerns Rita about the children in the mountain villages?
(a) They are sassy.
(b) They are nutritionally deficient.
(c) They run too free.
(d) They have no business sense.
3. What does Tu Nini do before she dies?
(a) She asks for permission to die.
(b) She cleans the house.
(c) She calls all her closest friends and relatives in to say goodbye.
(d) She writes a letter.
4. What does Rita feel about the animals after tracking them for a day?
(a) She is amazed by their intelligence.
(b) She is in awe.
(c) She is disgusted with their habits.
(d) She doesn't understand why people spend time studying them.
5. Why does the group travel through swamps and trees?
(a) They like the adventure.
(b) It's good exercise.
(c) Someone from the area has called for them.
(d) Rita wants to go somewhere the missionaries haven't gone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the king treat the woman who gives him the message from the spirits?
2. Why is Rita concerned about her mother?
3. How do Rita and her companions reach through the cultural barrier?
4. What does the telegram Rita receives tell her?
5. Why does Rita leave Bali to go the United States?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)