|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rita realize when she goes to pay for her store purchases?
(a) They should have charged her more.
(b) Prices are extremely high.
(c) She has left her wallet at home.
(d) She still has money from Bali.
2. Who does Tu Man want to marry?
(b) His cousin.
(c) A neighbor.
3. About what is the old woman on the bus ranting?
(a) She thinkgs the transportation system is abysmal.
(b) She doesn't have money for medicine.
(c) She thinks the other riders are rude.
(d) She hates commercialism.
4. What is Dr. Galdikas like?
(a) She is a very difficult person with whom to work.
(b) She is very easy-going.
(c) She challenges everyone around her to think.
(d) She is very prompt and detailed.
5. Where does Rita live in Seattle?
(a) In an apartment overlooking a lake.
(b) With her son.
(c) With her daughter.
(d) In a house she buys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rita plan to travel after Bali?
2. How does Rita furnish her home in Seattle?
3. What do Jan and Rita think about spirits after their experience?
4. How do Rita's children react to her living near them?
5. What does Rita think of sago, the main food staple of the tree village?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)