|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Rita stay in Bali?
(a) Eight years.
(b) Eight months.
(c) Eight days.
(d) One year.
2. What does Rita feel about the animals after tracking them for a day?
(a) She doesn't understand why people spend time studying them.
(b) She is amazed by their intelligence.
(c) She is disgusted with their habits.
(d) She is in awe.
3. How long does Jan stay when she comes to Bali?
(a) Six months.
(b) A year.
(c) Four months.
(d) Two weeks.
4. Why does Rita leave Bali to go the United States?
(a) She is tired of Bali.
(b) She wants to get an apartment.
(c) To check on her mother.
(d) She doesn't want to be reminded of Tu Nini.
5. What is the situation at the airport?
(a) Flights are slightly delayed.
(b) The airport is chaotic.
(c) No flights are going out that day.
(d) The flights are leaving early.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the spirits tell the king?
2. How does Rita feel after she goes back to Bali?
3. What does the telegram Rita receives tell her?
4. Why is the child scared of Rita?
5. How does Rita feel about her traveling with the tour?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)