|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rita have to go to Quibuto after 10 in the morning?
(a) Rita like to sleep in late.
(b) There is too much traffic earlier.
(c) They need to clear the mines in the road that have been planted overnight.
(d) The people in the town like to sleep in late.
2. What bothers Rita when her wallet is stolen?
(a) She has no passport.
(b) She needs to call her husband and report the stolen credit cards.
(c) She loses the pictures of her children.
(d) She has no money.
3. What does Rita feel as if she is running towards?
4. What does Rita do without her first night in the hotel?
5. How long does Rita want to stay in the Zapotec village?
(a) One month.
(b) One week.
(c) One year.
(d) Six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rita goes to the Mayor to obtain permission to go where?
2. How do women react when Rita talks about her travels?
3. When the plane lands on a different island than the one where Rita thinks she is staying, how does she react?
4. Rita loses her position because the boss thinks what?
5. Why does Rita decide to go to the Galapagos Islands?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Juanita's connection to California?
2. How does Rita feel after she returns from the Galapagos?
3. What does Rita discover about her lifestyle when she goes to her high school reunion?
4. How do the Indonesians feel about their elderly?
5. How are women treated in the communities Rita visits in Israel?
6. How does Rita get along with the security guard?
7. How is Rita connected to the military when she visits the Galapagos?
8. How does Rita celebrate her birthday in Guatemala?
9. What sort of reception does Rita get when she stays in the Zapotec village?
10. How does Servas work?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)