|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hobby does Rita pick up while living in Seattle?
(d) Stamp collecting.
2. What does Rita think of sago, the main food staple of the tree village?
(a) She thinks it is dry and flavorless, but eats it anyway.
(b) She loves it.
(c) She spits it out.
(d) She asks for the recipe.
3. How does Rita get to the Zapotec village?
(a) She takes a train.
(b) She runs.
(c) She hitchhikes.
(d) She takes a bus.
4. What miracle happens to Rita?
(a) She has a vision for the future of the tribe.
(b) She is healed after a sudden illness.
(c) The clouds lift so her flight can leave.
(d) She is able to get food to the children.
5. When does Rita feel very connected with the women in the village?
(a) When they are cooking together.
(b) When they dance together.
(c) When they are out getting firewood together.
(d) When they are working in the fields together.
Short Answer Questions
1. What concerns Rita about the children in the mountain villages?
2. Rita observes that the women shy away from what?
3. Why can't women sing during the service?
4. What does Rita observe about the female frigatebirds?
5. On what do they tour the islands?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)