|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rita decide to go to the Galapagos Islands?
(a) She wants to study the history of the area.
(b) She wants to visit some friends there.
(c) She wants to collect shells.
(d) She plans to write a children's book on animals.
2. How do women react when Rita talks about her travels?
(a) They are politely curious.
(b) They think she is crazy.
(c) They are interested and inspired that she does it without a man.
(d) They don't want to talk about it.
3. What is Dr. Galdikas rule regarding the forest?
(a) No plant-cutting.
(b) No taking samples.
(c) No photographs.
(d) No talking.
4. What incredible gift does Rita discover Nyoman has?
(a) He is very good with animals.
(b) He has a real gift for language.
(c) He's a terrific chef.
(d) He's an incredible sculptor.
5. What does Rita feel as if she is running towards?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the baby with whom they travel ?
2. Where does Rita live in Seattle?
3. What does Tu Nini do before she dies?
4. Where does the family picnic when they go to the beach?
5. Where does Rita get the idea to go to Indonesia?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)