|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dr. Galdikas like?
(a) She challenges everyone around her to think.
(b) She is a very difficult person with whom to work.
(c) She is very easy-going.
(d) She is very prompt and detailed.
2. What is missing from Rita's life after she returns to Bali?
(d) Good food.
3. When does Rita feel very connected with the women in the village?
(a) When they are cooking together.
(b) When they are working in the fields together.
(c) When they dance together.
(d) When they are out getting firewood together.
4. What is the first thing Rita does when she arrives at her house in Israel?
(a) She enjoys a delicious meal.
(b) She goes swimming with her host.
(c) She takes a nap.
(d) She prays.
5. What does the architect want Rita to do?
(a) Teach his children English.
(b) Write a book about his family.
(c) Read her books to his children.
(d) Teach his children how to write books.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rita go with Dr. Galdikas?
2. When the plane lands on a different island than the one where Rita thinks she is staying, how does she react?
3. Why is Rita concerned about her mother?
4. What makes Ruth decide to have Rita as a guest?
5. How does Rita feel as she goes down the street in San Salvador?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)