|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the men treat Rita?
(a) They are cordial, but don't look at her directly.
(b) They run away.
(c) They stand at a distance.
(d) They gather around her, touch her, and tell her stories.
2. What happens to Rita's marriage?
(a) They patch things up.
(b) It ends in divorce.
(c) She and her husband agree to separate for a longer period of time.
(d) They decide to stay married but travel more.
3. What does Rita do without her first night in the hotel?
4. What does Rita do in the waterfalls?
(a) She swims without clothes.
(b) She finds beautiful rocks.
(c) She sings.
(d) She showers.
5. Rita goes to the Mayor to obtain permission to go where?
(a) To a ceremony for the vice-governor's grandmother who died.
(b) To someone else's home to live.
(c) To the country.
(d) To the market.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Ruth decide to have Rita as a guest?
2. Why does Rita decide to go to the Galapagos Islands?
3. How do women react when Rita talks about her travels?
4. Rita loses her position because the boss thinks what?
5. Felipe teaches Rita how to negotiate what?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)