|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rita's life like with her husband?
2. How do women react when Rita talks about her travels?
(a) They don't want to talk about it.
(b) They are politely curious.
(c) They are interested and inspired that she does it without a man.
(d) They think she is crazy.
3. What do Rita and her husband decide to do?
(a) They decide to talk together until they work everything out.
(b) They decide to see a marriage counselor immediately.
(c) They decide to get a divorce.
(d) They decide to take a break from each other.
4. What does Rita observe about the Nicaraguans she meets over the eight months that she is there?
(a) They have an air of pride and confidence.
(b) They are very skittish.
(c) They act beaten and oppressed.
(d) They are very reserved.
5. What does Zahava want Rita to experience?
(a) A day in the country.
(b) The seriousness of a religious service.
(c) The joy of a big family Sabbath.
(d) A day in the Israeli educational system.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rita feel as she goes down the street in San Salvador?
2. What discovery makes Rita's traveling easier and more affordable?
3. What bothers Rita when her wallet is stolen?
4. What response does Rita get when she asks about life in El Salvador?
5. What does Rita say her profession is?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)