|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The school makes arrangements for Rita to stay where?
(a) She stays in a dorm.
(b) She stays with a young couple and their baby.
(c) She stays with an elderly couple.
(d) She stays in a bed and breakfast.
2. How does Rita feel about her Jewish background?
(a) She is very proud of her heritage.
(b) She takes her customs and religion very seriously.
(c) She resents her background.
(d) It seems unimportant to her.
3. Felipe teaches Rita how to negotiate what?
4. How do the men treat Rita?
(a) They are cordial, but don't look at her directly.
(b) They run away.
(c) They stand at a distance.
(d) They gather around her, touch her, and tell her stories.
5. Who greets Rita at the airport when she arrives home?
(a) Her children.
(c) Her best friend.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rita say her profession is?
2. How does Rita feel after she leaves Nicaragua?
3. Who leads the group to Tower Island?
4. Where does Rita's passion for travel get re-kindled?
5. What is the last great task Rita accomplishes before leaving the village?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)