|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rita feel after she leaves Nicaragua?
2. What bothers Rita when her wallet is stolen?
(a) She has no passport.
(b) She has no money.
(c) She loses the pictures of her children.
(d) She needs to call her husband and report the stolen credit cards.
3. On what do they tour the islands?
(a) A tour boat.
(b) A friend's sailboat.
(c) A sleek cruiser.
(d) A beat-up converted fishing boat.
4. Felipe teaches Rita how to negotiate what?
5. What does Zahava want Rita to experience?
(a) A day in the country.
(b) A day in the Israeli educational system.
(c) The joy of a big family Sabbath.
(d) The seriousness of a religious service.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Rita eat on her second night in Mexico City?
2. Why can't women sing during the service?
3. Where does Rita's passion for travel get re-kindled?
4. How does Rita feel about her Jewish background?
5. Of what is the author afraid at the beginning of Chapter 2?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)