|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rita observes that the women shy away from what?
(a) The part of the ceremony where they get drunk.
(b) The part of the ceremony where they salute each other with speeches.
(c) The part of the ceremony where they dance.
(d) The part of the ceremony where they kill the cow.
2. With whom does Rita travel to the ceremony?
(a) Her hosts.
(b) Her daughter .
(c) The government party.
(d) A famous author.
3. What does Rita do without her first night in the hotel?
4. Why do they leave the restaurant?
(a) They have a meeting to attend.
(b) They don't trust the men who are striking up a conversation with them.
(c) The food is terrible.
(d) Rita is feeling ill.
5. How does Rita feel as she goes down the street in San Salvador?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rita inadvertently do to her landlady?
2. Why can't women sing during the service?
3. What do Jan and Rita think about spirits after their experience?
4. What happens to the book Rita writes about her experience?
5. What does Rita observe about the female frigatebirds?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)