1. What is Rita's life like with her husband?
2. Where does Rita's passion for travel get re-kindled?
(a) When she watches the Travel Channel on TV.
(b) When she goes to the library and takes out some travel books.
(c) When she goes to the Galapagos.
(d) When she goes to a seminar given by a world traveler.
3. What do Rita and her husband decide to do?
(a) They decide to see a marriage counselor immediately.
(b) They decide to talk together until they work everything out.
(c) They decide to take a break from each other.
(d) They decide to get a divorce.
4. What does Rita do without her first night in the hotel?
5. Where does Rita go on her first full day in Mexico City?
(a) She goes to the market.
(b) She goes to a fast food restaurant.
(c) She goes on a formal tour.
(d) She visits some historic churches.
This section contains 5,209 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)